Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

2 hours ago, orion -pepper- said:

THEY MADE A GENERATION LOSS GAME THEORY???????????????????????????????????? AND NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT IT!!!!!!!??!?!??!?!?????!? /LH

ME TOO I JUST GOT IT IN MY RECOMMENDED A LITTLE BIT AGO

for some reason i didnt think of this until today but you can literally make your own milkshakes and you dont even need a blender, just put some ice cream and some milk in a cup then stir it around with your spoon until the ice cream is mixed in and then youre done

i had one today with chocolate milk and vanilla ice cream it was 😍

4 hours ago, orion -pepper- said:

for some reason i didnt think of this until today but you can literally make your own milkshakes and you dont even need a blender, just put some ice cream and some milk in a cup then stir it around with your spoon until the ice cream is mixed in and then youre done

i had one today with chocolate milk and vanilla ice cream it was 😍

omg and i bet it wont be all bubbly like blender milkshakes i will try it one time 😍

• Love 1

IITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE THE BEEDUO MEETUP

AND ALSO A YEAR SINCE I WENT ON A CAR TRIP DURING A TUBBO STREAM AND GOT HOME AND JUST SAW THE STREAM NOTIFICATION AND WAS LIKE “EH NOTHING IMPORTANT HAPPENED PROBABLY” SO I DIDNT WATCH THE VOD AND THEN I WENT TO WALMART AND GOT A TWITCH NOTIFICATION FROM RANBOO AND I WATCHED 5 SECONDS OF THE STREAM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CLOTHING AISLE AND STARTED FREAKING OUT AND THEN PRACTICALLY DRAGGED MY FAMILY THRU WALMART SO I COULD GO HOME AND WATCH THE REST OF THE STREAM

• Love 1

23 hours ago, pepper_ said:

SOBBINGGGG I JUST GOT PEER PRESSURED INTO SWEARING 😭😭😭😭

NOT SWEARING WAS LIKE MY ONLY PERSONALITY TRAIT WHAT DO I DO NOW 😭

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Sad 1