Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

also completely off topic but did anyone else used to watch amy lee 33  when they were younger?? or watch them now???

because i just randomly rmemeberd their attack of the b team series the other day with iballistic squid and i think ashdub was the other dudes name and it was one of the first minecraft letsplays i ever watched and i really wanna watch it again just for the nostalgia because omg i mustve been like 8 or 9 when i watched that 😨

it was like baby's first mcyt

AMY LEE OH MY GOD I LOVED HER

PEPPER YOU JUST JOGGED SO MUCH OF MY CHILDHOOD MEMORY 

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, pepper_ said:

also completely off topic but did anyone else used to watch amy lee 33  when they were younger?? or watch them now???

because i just randomly rmemeberd their attack of the b team series the other day with iballistic squid and i think ashdub was the other dudes name and it was one of the first minecraft letsplays i ever watched and i really wanna watch it again just for the nostalgia because omg i mustve been like 8 or 9 when i watched that 😨

it was like baby's first mcyt

omg i remember her i dont think i wathed her channel 💔 ew why did that turn into an emoji anyeay i remember she appeared on stampys channel a lot wait omg i just rememberd the mermaid series she had with stacy i watched that one heart eyes

9 hours ago, cooeki alt said:

omg i remember her i dont think i wathed her channel 💔 ew why did that turn into an emoji anyeay i remember she appeared on stampys channel a lot wait omg i just rememberd the mermaid series she had with stacy i watched that one heart eyes

omg i loved that oneeee i remember they started a second season but there were only a handful of episodes 😔

every once in a while my brain will give me like a free trial of motivation where i’m just so productive and getting everything done and it’s awesome

and then a couple days later it’s like “ok that’s all you get” and then i just don’t want to do anything ever again

56 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

i wish we were all able to go back to the old sfs world before the islands got blown up and just look around there one more time 😔

yeaa...

I'm pretty sure I have some screenshots from then

4 hours ago, pepper_ said:

i wish we were all able to go back to the old sfs world before the islands got blown up and just look around there one more time 😔

I literally have the world.

do you wanna go on it???