Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

On 11/9/2022 at 6:58 AM, pepper_ said:

listen all im saying is that if we had a FALL break as opposed to a summer break

i think i would appreciate that a lot more

but then you would have to go to school in summer when its HOT and youre DYING because summer SUCKS

6 hours ago, fawncake said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

*yeets gift and runs away*

1381557857_eppebday.thumb.png.2305340235143ce689ec5a820509d81f.png

WAAAHHDWRT THIS IS SO PRETTU THWNK YOU 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

6 hours ago, polly said:

happy brithdaY!!! i cant post m,y art because its the style im using for the sercet santa niche but its on discord ok good night!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Pancake said:

Happy birth, nestie

4 hours ago, BirbMaster2 said:

Omg it pepper spawnday? Happy spawnday pepper!

THANK YOU SM NESTIES ILY /P !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

On 12/21/2021 at 4:48 PM, pepper_ said:

part of me really wants a new username because i had pepper_fox_ as my user since i was like 10 years old and i named it after my stuffed animal and im just kinda sick of it

but at the same time ive had it for so long that itd be weird to change it now ykwim? and i still kinda like it sooo idkk

L

On 1/1/2022 at 8:29 PM, pepper_ said:

guys help i told my family about my video and now they wanna watch it

might get disowned tonight stay tuned

I DIDNG GET DISOWNED

On 1/6/2022 at 10:30 PM, pepper_ said:

im watching bee and puppycat for the first time

im already confused but its ver cute :D.

WOWEE i need to remember the date for this happening its important 

On 1/8/2022 at 6:12 PM, pepper_ said:

knee deep at adenosine triphosphate 🤩

this is such a good joke my comedy peaked here

On 1/10/2022 at 6:02 PM, pepper_ said:

uugghhhhhh

true

On 1/10/2022 at 6:03 PM, pepper_ said:

im dropping out.

i can't wait for midterms this year so i can cry again

On 1/15/2022 at 5:15 PM, pepper_ said:

get your cup of poisoned coffee!!!!!

we'll get a something something java idk the words cup for you JACKJACKJAVK

On 1/21/2022 at 9:59 PM, pepper_ said:

my bangs are getting so long that i can do a frisk cosplay now

imagine having bangs L L L

On 4/15/2022 at 11:37 AM, pepper_ said:

OH MY GOSH AND THE BUNKBED CAST THING IS A YEAR OLD TOO WHAT IS HAPPENING

BUNKBED CAST OKMMNGGG

On 5/10/2022 at 8:46 AM, pepper_ said:

HAHAHA FIRST AP TEST TOMORROW

AKA BIG SCARY TEST

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this was the uhhhh bio one i got a 3 on it i hate bio so much 

On 5/20/2022 at 8:52 PM, pepper_ said:

from the makers of "i accidentally hit my nose at the bottom of a pool somehow and started having a violent nosebleed"

i bring you

"i started laughing hysterically in the middle of home depot and managed to smack my face against the shopping cart"

im very accident prone

i dont know how this happened

WOW i remember this my mom was so concerned 

On 5/31/2022 at 2:50 PM, pepper_ said:

so i have these lemon slice earrings which are very hip and very swag but i actually technically didnt buy them because they cost $15.95 and i only had $15 in paper money with me plus these three quarters (aka $0.75) that i was holding because i didnt have any pockets and i couldnt just put them in my phonecase like i did with the dollars, so i DESPERATELY wanted to get rid of them because they were annoying to hold and the lady at the checkout counter took pity on me and just accepted my 15 dollars and 75 cents, meaning i swindled a small business out of 20 cents

and that's the story of how i became a criminal

omg speaking of ap tests i thjbn i did this right after i took my ap world history test thats so cool

On 6/4/2022 at 9:16 PM, pepper_ said:

what does the atp in knee deep at atp stand for

does it actually stand for adenosine triphosphate or does it stand for something else

the downfall of the joke

On 6/9/2022 at 9:52 PM, pepper_ said:

i really need to get twitch on my phone again just so i can get notifications cos i never know when anyone is streaming now 😔

i think the last stream i watched was the last like 10 minutes of that wilbur dsmp lore stream where he took over boomertown with tubbo, however long ago that was

😢😢i forget when the last time i watched a livestreaam was

wow looking thru old posts is thrilling 

bad news guys :(( so every couple of months i need to ask my brother how the dream smp kids in his school are doing because apparently there’s a group of kids that just roleplay the dream smp and at one point the person who was playing sapnap stabbed the kid who was playing wilbur with a plastic fork in the stairwell of the school and it just sounds like a great time

but i just asked him how they were doing and he said they all got made fun of too much so they stopped

rip dream smp roleplay kids 😔😔you will not be forgotten

• Sad 4

On 1/18/2022 at 3:56 PM, pepper_ said:

THIS SONG /POS

I SAW THIS BAND LIVE IN CONERT LAST NIGTHT AND IM GOING TO SCREAM ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WAS OS MUCH FUN WAAAAAAAAAAAA

i went with one of my irl friends and we had this plan to put glitter on our face (because we're cool) but we were gonna do it in the bathroom once we actually got to the venue because my mom didnt want us getting glitter all over the car so i just put the glitter and the glue in my coat pocket and when we got there there was this whole security check thing like an airport yk so i had to empty my pockets. with the glitter and elmers glue in them. like it started out normal with just my phone and my wallet but i have big coat pockets and i take full advantage of them idek whats in there actually. so after a while of emptying my pockets into the tray thing the guy is just like "just go ahead" and i still had the glitter in my pocket but i was like "ok" because it was honestly getting embarrassing how much crap i was taking out but then i had to be pat down by this lady and she felt the glitter in my coat pocket and she was like ">:/ whats in your pocket" and i pull out a container of glitter from my coat pocket like an idiot and she goes "are you doing arts and crafts or something?" and she said usually they dont allow glitter in the venue which makes sense and i should have thought of all this BEFORE going in but its FINE cos she said "just dont dump it all over the floor" and i was like "wow i wont 😇" so she let me in with my arts and crafts and my friend and i got to put glitter on our face 💪 and some other lady in the bathroom complemented us on it

and THEN it was the ACTUAL CONCERT AND IT WAS SO MCUH FUN (even tho people were vaping there was a lot of smoking going on) BUT IT WAS STILL SO MUCH FUN JUST SEEING ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS PREFORMED LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was going feral

after they preformed there was gonna be 2 more bands preforming but my friend and i werent really big fans of them so we werent sure if we actually wanted to stick around for that or not. we went down to the main area thingie (which had a disco ball which was ALSO cool) and we were just walking around trying to figure out what to do. and theres a lot of people down there we got bumped into many times which is expected yk. so this dude bumps into me and hes like "excuse me" and i mumble somethig that might sound vaguely like "its okay" and avoid eye contact like i usually do when people bump into me (because im stupid) and the guy walks off. THEN my friend taps me on my shoulder and shes like ".....that was one of the singers" and i went 😧 because thats embarrassing and like aaahshhdhfue but at least i can say one of the singers from phoneboy bumped into me i guess

ALL IN ALL 10/10 SUPER FUN!!!!!!! THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME GOING TO AN ACTUAL CONCERT AND I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED IT WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, pepper_ said:

I SAW THIS BAND LIVE IN CONERT LAST NIGTHT AND IM GOING TO SCREAM ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WAS OS MUCH FUN WAAAAAAAAAAAA

i went with one of my irl friends and we had this plan to put glitter on our face (because we're cool) but we were gonna do it in the bathroom once we actually got to the venue because my mom didnt want us getting glitter all over the car so i just put the glitter and the glue in my coat pocket and when we got there there was this whole security check thing like an airport yk so i had to empty my pockets. with the glitter and elmers glue in them. like it started out normal with just my phone and my wallet but i have big coat pockets and i take full advantage of them idek whats in there actually. so after a while of emptying my pockets into the tray thing the guy is just like "just go ahead" and i still had the glitter in my pocket but i was like "ok" because it was honestly getting embarrassing how much crap i was taking out but then i had to be pat down by this lady and she felt the glitter in my coat pocket and she was like ">:/ whats in your pocket" and i pull out a container of glitter from my coat pocket like an idiot and she goes "are you doing arts and crafts or something?" and she said usually they dont allow glitter in the venue which makes sense and i should have thought of all this BEFORE going in but its FINE cos she said "just dont dump it all over the floor" and i was like "wow i wont 😇" so she let me in with my arts and crafts and my friend and i got to put glitter on our face 💪 and some other lady in the bathroom complemented us on it

and THEN it was the ACTUAL CONCERT AND IT WAS SO MCUH FUN (even tho people were vaping there was a lot of smoking going on) BUT IT WAS STILL SO MUCH FUN JUST SEEING ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS PREFORMED LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was going feral

after they preformed there was gonna be 2 more bands preforming but my friend and i werent really big fans of them so we werent sure if we actually wanted to stick around for that or not. we went down to the main area thingie (which had a disco ball which was ALSO cool) and we were just walking around trying to figure out what to do. and theres a lot of people down there we got bumped into many times which is expected yk. so this dude bumps into me and hes like "excuse me" and i mumble somethig that might sound vaguely like "its okay" and avoid eye contact like i usually do when people bump into me (because im stupid) and the guy walks off. THEN my friend taps me on my shoulder and shes like ".....that was one of the singers" and i went 😧 because thats embarrassing and like aaahshhdhfue but at least i can say one of the singers from phoneboy bumped into me i guess

ALL IN ALL 10/10 SUPER FUN!!!!!!! THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME GOING TO AN ACTUAL CONCERT AND I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED IT WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOOOOOOO THATS SOUNDS AWESOME !!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 4:54 PM, pepper_ said:

whenever i go on pinterest i swear i just black out and suddenly im scrolling thru beeduo fanart like how did this happen bestie you were just trying to find that one picture about almond milk to send to your friend why are you looking at a drawing of ranboo playing the keytar stop this madness

my pinterest homepage is so different than what it was last year (this is proabbly a good thing)

On 9/10/2021 at 3:21 PM, pepper_ said:

the first or one of the first ranboo streams i ever watched was his 6 month anniversary one

which means ive now been watching his streams for half a year

which is insane???

wow thats so crazy. thats insane. a whole 6 months wow.

On 9/25/2021 at 8:32 PM, pepper_ said:

my white hoodie has stains on it things could not be worse right now

wow this was about my crumb hoodie i think 😔 really a sad day for us all

On 10/26/2021 at 5:41 PM, pepper_ said:

december 28th 2025

wow uhhh i forget what was supposed to happen on this day i just rememebr ranboo said it in a stream but its in 3 years hopefilly i remember

On 11/27/2021 at 8:54 PM, pepper_ said:

ok well the good news is that killed a couple minutes

bad news is i still haven’t found my pencil

omg the roadtrip that was so terrible have i ever expressed my hate of roadtrips i really do hate them. theres not many things that i hate but long roadtrips are one of the things i hate once you get thru the excitement of oh i get to listen to my music and daydream!!! then you realize you really are just in a car and will be in that car for 10 more hours

On 12/4/2021 at 7:27 PM, pepper_ said:

sorry its just im still not over 2020 how the h e ck is it a month until 2022???!!???

L L L L L L L L L L 

On 12/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, pepper_ said:

why am i in school we're not even doing anything rn

i have this thought every single time i enter school

On 1/1/2022 at 8:29 PM, pepper_ said:

guys help i told my family about my video and now they wanna watch it

might get disowned tonight stay tuned

omg its almosy been a year since this happened i cant believe that appened that long ago....... tommyinnit.exe was so weird tho i still dont understand it at all