Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

• 2 weeks later...

guys quick give me something to doodle i have to sit here for the next half hour doing nothing cos i finished my midterm early and i just got a throwback to when i doodled things last year after midterms and i wanna do it again.

any that i dont finish today ill finish tmr or friday or monday 😍😍

• Like 1

Just now, pepper_ said:

guys quick give me something to doodle i have to sit here for the next half hour doing nothing cos i finished my midterm early and i just got a throwback to when i doodled things last year after midterms and i wanna do it again.

This is the first thing that came up

294209601_Rainfur_28TC29_star.webp.e3e6eb5ed0028947dac75bd1548387a0.webp

Rainfur tc

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

RAANA IN A FROG COSTUME

• Eek! 1

19 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

pepper draw my mipy oyster rn you PROMISED you would draw my mipy and you NEVER DID GRRRRRR

58 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

draw jinx the cat (previous mayor of hell, Michigan)

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

draw one of these

Screenshot 2022-12-12 09.29.34.png

• Love 2

On 2/13/2022 at 2:07 PM, pepper_ said:

chi squares my behorred 

YUCK thats all i was just looking at my forums anniversary post on here and saw this and felt the need to comment thank goodness im not in bio anymore