Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i


pepper_

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, bruno is best boy said:

so trueย ABHSDHBFHUGHEHWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg ikrย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ญ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

i sometimes forget that this is an actual videogame forum intended for people to post about future requests and bugs n the sort. like you go to one section and its like "small bug when you transport islands!" or "some fanart i made!" and then you go to literally any other section and its just all of us screaming about nfts and minecraft and punctuating every post with a "ABHSDHBFHUGHEHWG" or "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ญ"

ย yeahย !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, cookie bc trucies said:

the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the last page i tried to go to the last page and it literally froze my chrome before the page even halfway loaded

ahaha breaking things

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

IM ON MOBILE RN SO NO BUT I DID CHANGE MINE

I LOVE DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH I AM TOO BUT I DO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Eek! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, pepper_ said:

i sometimes forget that this is an actual videogame forum intended for people to post about future requests and bugs n the sort. like you go to one section and its like "small bug when you transport islands!" or "some fanart i made!" and then you go to literally any other section and its just all of us screaming about nfts and minecraft and punctuating every post with a "ABHSDHBFHUGHEHWG" or "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ญ"

so anyways

1346362078_bandicam2022-02-1617-20-14-731.jpg.e7e5438e39ff3b463a7afcafdec1bd42.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SO IM AT THAT SET BUILDING THING AND THEY ALWAYS PUT MUSIC ON IN THE BACKGROUND AND ONE DAY STARTED PLAYING AND AFTER THE "WHY'D YOU HAVE TO KILL MY CAT?" LINE I SWEAR LIKE 2 PEOPLE SCREAMED "WHAT??!!?"

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

SO IM AT THAT SET BUILDING THING AND THEY ALWAYS PUT MUSIC ON IN THE BACKGROUND AND ONE DAY STARTED PLAYING AND AFTER THE "WHY'D YOU HAVE TO KILL MY CAT?" LINE I SWEAR LIKE 2 PEOPLE SCREAMED "WHAT??!!?"

drill looser

Link to comment
Share on other sites

do you ever have one of those days where you feel weird but you dont really know why

like im not in a bad mood i just feel weird idk maybe its the weather

tw - mentions of pet death

On 2/19/2022 at 3:21 PM, pepper_ said:

-

-

-

-

-

also our guinea pig died today so that might be why tooย :(((

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

do you ever have one of those days where you feel weird but you dont really know why

like im not in a bad mood i just feel weird idk maybe its the weather

tw - mentions of pet death

Oh, I've had stuff like that happen, that is the usual feeling. I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope you feel better.ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Green said:

Oh, I've had stuff like that happen, that is the usual feeling. I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope you feel better.ย 

thank you :]]

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • pepper_ changed the title to pepper's homethread where i

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...