Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

1 minute ago, bruno is best boy said:

so true ABHSDHBFHUGHEHWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg ikr 😍😞😭😍😞😭😍😞😭😍😞😭!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

20 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

i sometimes forget that this is an actual videogame forum intended for people to post about future requests and bugs n the sort. like you go to one section and its like "small bug when you transport islands!" or "some fanart i made!" and then you go to literally any other section and its just all of us screaming about nfts and minecraft and punctuating every post with a "ABHSDHBFHUGHEHWG" or "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "😍😞😭"

yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 hours ago, pepper_ said:

i sometimes forget that this is an actual videogame forum intended for people to post about future requests and bugs n the sort. like you go to one section and its like "small bug when you transport islands!" or "some fanart i made!" and then you go to literally any other section and its just all of us screaming about nfts and minecraft and punctuating every post with a "ABHSDHBFHUGHEHWG" or "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "😍😞😭"

so anyways

1346362078_bandicam2022-02-1617-20-14-731.jpg.e7e5438e39ff3b463a7afcafdec1bd42.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

SO IM AT THAT SET BUILDING THING AND THEY ALWAYS PUT MUSIC ON IN THE BACKGROUND AND ONE DAY STARTED PLAYING AND AFTER THE "WHY'D YOU HAVE TO KILL MY CAT?" LINE I SWEAR LIKE 2 PEOPLE SCREAMED "WHAT??!!?"

drill looser

do you ever have one of those days where you feel weird but you dont really know why

like im not in a bad mood i just feel weird idk maybe its the weather

tw - mentions of pet death

On 2/19/2022 at 3:21 PM, pepper_ said:

-

-

-

-

-

also our guinea pig died today so that might be why too :(((

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

do you ever have one of those days where you feel weird but you dont really know why

like im not in a bad mood i just feel weird idk maybe its the weather

tw - mentions of pet death

Oh, I've had stuff like that happen, that is the usual feeling. I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope you feel better. 

• Like 1