Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

3 hours ago, pepper_ said:

do you ever have one of those days where you feel weird but you dont really know why

like im not in a bad mood i just feel weird idk maybe its the weather

tw - mentions of pet death

yeah

i had a guinea pig too so :[

• Sad 1

ok stop i wanna make an animatic with this audio very badly

idk who to do it with but i was thiiinnkkinnggg it could include c!star (idk why the recent lore has me wanting to make so many c!star animatics but ok) because star (the person) said that the like,,old, nice c!star would come back at some point sO i think it would be neat for her to have like no memory of all the bad stuff she did, or maybe make it like a ghostbur c!wilbur situation where she's barely aware of the stuff she's doing but not really able to do anything about it (this is all just hcs ofc ofc) and so she's like retelling all the stuff that happened while she was gone from the realm to this other person who would probably be c!green

yeah thats all you can leave now thank you for coming

• Eek! 2

16 hours ago, pepper_ said:

ok stop i wanna make an animatic with this audio very badly

idk who to do it with but i was thiiinnkkinnggg it could include c!star (idk why the recent lore has me wanting to make so many c!star animatics but ok) because star (the person) said that the like,,old, nice c!star would come back at some point sO i think it would be neat for her to have like no memory of all the bad stuff she did, or maybe make it like a ghostbur c!wilbur situation where she's barely aware of the stuff she's doing but not really able to do anything about it (this is all just hcs ofc ofc) and so she's like retelling all the stuff that happened while she was gone from the realm to this other person who would probably be c!green

yeah thats all you can leave now thank you for coming

I actually know what the (current) main plan is for that lore! Just gonna say, she won't be back for a long time as far as I'm aware.

• Eek! 1