pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

7 minutes ago, T Fawn said:

lol

I HAVE MADE A CONTRIBUTION TO THIS FORUM I'M NOT USELESS YET

though I'd say that wikipEdia was a pretty good contribution to the community

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

apparently the cast and crew is having a party but i didnt get invited and im lowkey offended

like i wouldn't have gone for any money, im tired and i wanna play the new wobbledogs update, but it would have been nice to be invited like geeze 🙄 /lh

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, pepper_fawn said:

apparently the cast and crew is having a party but i didnt get invited and im lowkey offended

like i wouldn't have gone for any money, im tired and i wanna play the new wobbledogs update, but it would have been nice to be invited like geeze 🙄 /lh

i just wanted to make clear that no one purposefully withheld information from me about the party, it was more that no one told me the details like where the party would be and stuff which i guess is my own fault for not asking for them but again i didnt really want to go all that much anyway so

that's all i just didnt want you guys to think everyone in the musical were massive jerks and didnt want me there haha

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 2

22 minutes ago, pepper_fawn said:

my toxic trait is that if i wanna hang something up in my room but cant be bothered to look for tape i will just use craft glue

what the hell poeoppere

34 minutes ago, pepper_fawn said:

my toxic trait is that if i wanna hang something up in my room but cant be bothered to look for tape i will just use craft glue

i use babybell cheese wax if i cant find tape *mr krabs laughter*

• Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

I'm a wolf, a wolf that has tendrils of blue mist curling off of my whitest of pearl white fur; My claws are razor sharp, my eyes are the iciest of blues; my mouth forms words while my voice is soft and kind; in reality, I am the daughter of Loki. I shapeshift supreme; one second, a snake; the next, a baboon; you would be surprised to learn, to learn that I am a human inside. My human form, my human form, it has one eye amber, one eye blue; my skin is tan; my hair is fiery red, my body lean; in reality, I prefer the wolf, the wilds, the wind!

/c

• Haha 1

Just now, pepper_fawn said:

I'm a wolf, a wolf that has tendrils of blue mist curling off of my whitest of pearl white fur; My claws are razor sharp, my eyes are the iciest of blues; my mouth forms words while my voice is soft and kind; in reality, I am the daughter of Loki. I shapeshift supreme; one second, a snake; the next, a baboon; you would be surprised to learn, to learn that I am a human inside. My human form, my human form, it has one eye amber, one eye blue; my skin is tan; my hair is fiery red, my body lean; in reality, I prefer the wolf, the wilds, the wind!

/c

I'm a wolf, a wolf that has tendrils of blue mist curling off of my whitest of pearl white fur; My claws are razor sharp, my eyes are the iciest of blues; my mouth forms words while my voice is soft and kind; in reality, I am the daughter of Loki. I shapeshift supreme;  one second, a snake; the next, a baboon; you would be surprised to learn, to learn that I am a human inside. My human form, my human form, it has one eye amber, one eye blue; my skin is tan; my hair is fiery red, my body lean; in reality, I prefer the wolf, the wilds, the wind!

My botanist form is sleek and lean, my fur like delicate leopard pattern; But a leopard not am I, I am a serval, indeed. My collar and badge, oh how pretty; My collar is green, with a flower pattern; my badge proudly displays "CERTIFIED BOTANIST" and in smaller print underneath, "BOTANIST AMBER". My badge is silver, with a flower and tree pattern; I wear it proudly. My fur is the sleekest of silk; my tail always twitching. My plants are very good taken care of; my water only the best (for the plants.).

• Haha 1