Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

2 hours ago, it rains said:

WCR HDD FS SGUEDYSGRDF EX BDCKYRDTEGRF

Man, I've always wanted to learn that language..

• Haha 3

also i am doing this 💪 stolen from liz's art dump

Today I give you a drawing prompt|🔹️ ɴᴀʀᴜᴅʏɴᴇ • ᴋᴀɪᴛᴏ 🔹️'s Topic|ART  street

1. uuhjnfn either fernwhisker (warrior cat oc that i dont think ive ever talked abt on here) or raana?? theyre about the same age i think

2. teagan technically??? her idea has been around for a while tho but i only just recently gave her an actual design. that i also havent put on here yet.

3. yikes uhhh. i really like this one little guy i have his name is elliot. wow i really dotn talk about my ocs on here like at all ok then

4. kumi?? kinda???? but it depends on how you look at it idk

5. i like making up funky stories! also rp thats definitely a big big factor for making the majority of them

6. usually they start out as just an idea and then their personality develops as the story continues. but the extremeness of vague ideas varies, like sometimes i have an idea of what i want them to be like and then you have c!pepper where i barely had an idea of what was going on and just started roleplaying and made it up as i went along

7. i dont have any ships

8. no

9. uhh i dont really have any "weird" ocs. i should get on that tho

10. oo dang ummm i really like teagans design. i'll show you it someday i swear

11. no theyre dumb and deserve to be treated as such

12. HAHA too many (reese, c!pepper kinda technically, i think im gonna have kumi die too maybe)

13. no that would be chaos

14. aspen and tal 😔

15. YES c!pepper is really hard mainly because she flip flops her ambitions so often and im not really sure what type of character i want her to be

16. tal is the tallest i think, and i guess wheatheart (fernwhiskers sister) would be the shortest because shes. a cat.

17. ig c!pepper is the oldest? elliot is the youngest. but then again theres the whole cat oc thing so fernwhisker and wheatheart?? idk

18. i mean i wouldnt be besties with kumi so like

19. yeah i think so? not a direct self-insert but little things yk

20. mainly just c!peppers whole. thing. i was very eager to start rping with her but that meant that i didnt really have time to think of character traits or anything so i really dont know what im doing with her. like its fine and all and she does have some basic character traits that i think i still do pretty well? i just wish i developed her a little more ig idk. but im planning on her to die fr soon so uh

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

11 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

but im planning on her to die fr soon so uh

hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back 

Just now, Eevee said:

hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back hold back 

it wont be that soon do not worry!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

GPPD MINGING PWPPER

2 hours ago, pepper_ said:

GIID MORNIBG BLUZZ

HOOD NORNING OEPEOREPER

3 hours ago, pepper_ said:

GOOD MORNIBF VLIZZ

3 hours ago, it rains said:

GOOID MORNGING EOPEOEER

3 hours ago, pepper_ said: