Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

omg i kinda wanna redo is this it (this video-)

because i think my drawing skills have defiantly improved since then and my animation skills to a certain extent, and i also really like the concept for the animation and the song

but i also feel like it would make more sense for me to take the amount of time that it would take to make a video as long as this and put that time towards making a completely new animation yk?

the voice has a mouth in it the video has to be put down

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

HOLY CRAP THAT MR BEAST VIDEO WHERE TECHNOBLADE WON THE FRIDGE IS LIKE A YEAR OLD????????? HELP??????????????

something about the time leaving or something idk

• Haha 1

hello everyone im going insane does anybody remember this one roblox game where the entire game was essentially just pointing out all of the laziness in the roblox game community and you had to play thru a bunch of levels that were really low quality remakes of existing game genres on roblox (like parkour, tycoons, etc) and the game ended with you walking in a desert passing by all these broken buildings representing one game genre

it was really epic and swag and i wanna play it again but i literally cannot remember what it was called so if anybody remembers the name or even knows what im talking about please help me lol

4 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

hello everyone im going insane does anybody remember this one roblox game where the entire game was essentially just pointing out all of the laziness in the roblox game community and you had to play thru a bunch of levels that were really low quality remakes of existing game genres on roblox (like parkour, tycoons, etc) and the game ended with you walking in a desert passing by all these broken buildings representing one game genre

it was really epic and swag and i wanna play it again but i literally cannot remember what it was called so if anybody remembers the name or even knows what im talking about please help me lol

mmm they sound close 

https://web.roblox.com/games/3236253160/THIS-IS-NO-SIMULATOR-Revamped