Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

On 4/30/2022 at 10:19 AM, MATТRESS said:

test to see if my ipad just doesnt want to post unhidden things or if i actually got banned from posting on here

banned

• Sad 3

fun fact, my history teacher played "istanbul (not constantinople)" by they might be giants once so that we would remember that istanbul and constantinople was the same place

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, MATТRESS said:

fun fact, my history teacher played "istanbul (not constantinople)" by they might be giants once so that we would remember that istanbul and constantinople was the same place

THAT SONG IS POG AND SO IS THE TMBG

One of my junior high social studies teachers played the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition sketch while we were learning about the real event. And then had some people do their own versions of the sketch. It was glorious. We loved that teacher

2 minutes ago, CABINET said:

One of my junior high social studies teachers played the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition sketch while we were learning about the real event. And then had some people do their own versions of the sketch. It was glorious. We loved that teacher

OMG THE SAME THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS HISTORY TEACHER I HAVE DID THE SAME THING A FEW MONTHS AGO

10 minutes ago, MATТRESS said:

OMG THE SAME THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS HISTORY TEACHER I HAVE DID THE SAME THING A FEW MONTHS AGO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 minutes ago, MATТRESS said:

how is it already may 😰

next month the year will already be half over 😰😰😰

🥲

• Paw up 1