Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

here are some fun facts about my new son orion

- he lives in the end!! he doesnt really have a story but when/if i ever make one i think i'd want him to stay in the end

- he really likes exploring the end city

- and chorus flowers he likes those too

- he's not really a people person (an endermen enderman?? idk-)

- he doesnt dislike people tho, he just likes to go on his own adventures and doesnt always need people to go with him

- but he does have one bestie named hover!!!!!!!!!!! gree's kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- such besties, very wow!!!!!

- maybe they go exploring together?? idk you can tell me what you think of that idea, green undertale minecraft roblox sans

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, raana said:

- he lives in the end!! he doesnt really have a story but when/if i ever make one i think i'd want him to stay in the end

- he doesnt dislike people tho, he just likes to go on his own adventures and doesnt always need people to go with him

- but he does have one bestie named hover!!!!!!!!!!! gree's kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- maybe they go exploring together?? idk you can tell me what you think of that idea, green undertale minecraft roblox sans

can I make a little shulker or endermite guy to be friends with him 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

9 hours ago, raana said:

Yes hover and Orion are gonna be besties and explore!!

6 hours ago, Pancake said:

can I make a little shulker or endermite guy to be friends with him 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

YES!

I think an endetmite might work the best since hover is a shulker but either works!!

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

im trying to do some oc voice claims but its kinda hard :( wow auto emoji ty

so far we have elliot as luca from the. from the movie luca 

and orion as deckard from bee and puppycat 

and c!pepper as just,,my voice. because. yeah.

• Eek! 1

so i have these lemon slice earrings which are very hip and very swag but i actually technically didnt buy them because they cost $15.95 and i only had $15 in paper money with me plus these three quarters (aka $0.75) that i was holding because i didnt have any pockets and i couldnt just put them in my phonecase like i did with the dollars, so i DESPERATELY wanted to get rid of them because they were annoying to hold and the lady at the checkout counter took pity on me and just accepted my 15 dollars and 75 cents, meaning i swindled a small business out of 20 cents

and that's the story of how i became a criminal

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, orion -pepper- said:

so i have these lemon slice earrings which are very hip and very swag but i actually technically didnt buy them because they cost $15.95 and i only had $15 in paper money with me plus these three quarters (aka $0.75) that i was holding because i didnt have any pockets and i couldnt just put them in my phonecase like i did with the dollars, so i DESPERATELY wanted to get rid of them because they were annoying to hold and the lady at the checkout counter took pity on me and just accepted my 15 dollars and 75 cents, meaning i swindled a small business out of 20 cents

and that's the story of how i became a criminal

PEPPER, I AM SO DISSAPOINTED IN YOU. THIS IS NOT HOW I RAISED YOU. /j

• Sad 1