Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

i really need to get twitch on my phone again just so i can get notifications cos i never know when anyone is streaming now 😔

i think the last stream i watched was the last like 10 minutes of that wilbur dsmp lore stream where he took over boomertown with tubbo, however long ago that was

7 minutes ago, orion -pepper- said:

i really need to get twitch on my phone again just so i can get notifications cos i never know when anyone is streaming now 😔

i think the last stream i watched was the last like 10 minutes of that wilbur dsmp lore stream where he took over boomertown with tubbo, however long ago that was

wait is it boomertown or boomerville idek

Just now, orion -pepper- said:

i got another hole stabbed into my ears!!!!!

it hurts :D.

I THOUGHT YOU MEANT IN THE EAR AND THEN I RELIZED PREICIES WERE A THING 

honestly im excited for next year because i think that all the classes im taking will actually be a good match for what i can do. like math is obviously just not it for me and next year im taking a funky class called aat which is supposed to be easier than pre calc so that is GOOD. i talked about this before i think but i used to be the "smart kid" in class, but this year has been a massive hecking wake up call for me. apparently you actually need to study if you want to do well on tests - who knew! unfortunately i actually really did need to learn how to study this year because before this point i could, for the most part, get away with not studying and still get good grades. so if youre the smart kid rn enjoy it while it lasts dwhjdjsg. but now ik how to study and i found a way that works for me i think so next year should be a heck ton easier!!! thats what im hoping at least. and i also get to take a whole bunch of cool electives like a graphic novel class thing which sounds super cool and im really excited for!!! uh yea sorry for rambling ahah happy summer break yay

• Like 2