Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

1 hour ago, orion -pepper- said:

IIIIIIIIII TRIED TO PLAY THAT SEE YOU SOON GAME COS PANCKAE MADE THE ANIAMTION MEME ABOUT IT BUT I GOT TOO SCARED SOBBING

LMAOOOO YEAH ITS A HORROR GAME

On 6/13/2022 at 5:50 PM, orion -pepper- said:

IIIIIIIIII TRIED TO PLAY THAT SEE YOU SOON GAME COS PANCKAE MADE THE ANIAMTION MEME ABOUT IT BUT I GOT TOO SCARED SOBBING

WTHAT A LOOSER LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IM SO EXCITED FOR ARTFIGHT so im going to rate all my 2020 attacks (i only did 5 attacks in 2021 and three of them were sketches so) (also i dont have any of the character owners profile links im sorry 😔)

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number One! Hector!

2/10 the background is just a green blob and also the snout is cropped out?? did i not know how to resize canvases? the only redeeming quality this has is that the actual character doesnt look completely horrible but its still bad.

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Two! Theo!

4/10 the anatomy on the legs is kinda ok and the pose is cool. i think baby epper needed to learn about line stabilizers 😰 also the blush is so bad

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Three! Lylith!

6/10 this one is honestly not that bad but what is that pose are they waving?? their arm is so high up???

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Four! Bay!

4/10 wow a semi-decent background! whatever is happening with the fur and the head is not good. also theyre really off-center for some reason. the tail looks kinda good tho but i think its just the actual design of it

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Five! Omelette!

5/10 i used to be so proud of this one just because of the horse. ig i still like it but the background is so bad. ive definitely complained about this one on here multiple times

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Six! Melba!

5.5/10 PLEASE clean up your lineart baby me its not that hard 😭 also the pose is kinda weird like i get what i was going for but in the square canvas size it looks weird. i remember i really liked the blush tho and i still do

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Seven! Alanna!

4/10 theyre meant to be leaning on a desk but i was and still am horrible at perspective so it kinda looks like a blanket or something? the actual character really doesnt look that bad tho

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Eight! Rosy!

7/10 i still like this one 😭 the background could be better but i love lineless art

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Nine! Halo!

3/10 the only thing i really like about this one is the actual character design which i didnt make, everything else looks awful

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Ten! Steven!

3/10 idk its just bland and also i have no idea whats happening with the background, i think those are flowers?

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Eleven! Mayra!

6/10 i think i remember i used to really like this one. you can tell i drew out the individual sections of the sleeves instead of just drawing the entire sleeve and putting in stripes afterwards. idk what my thought process was on doing it that way but ok ig. also those tights what is even happening

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Twelve! Choco Cookie

0/10 burn it.

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Thirteen! Bee!

6/10 the backgrounds cool ig and the anatomy isnt that awful. something about the colors makes this picture look really bad tho

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Fourteen! Trilla!

6.5/10 once again the background and the anatomy are actually decent! once again with the weird cropping tho, idk why i couldnt put the entire character in the frame but. also i still dont know how to draw freckles 😔

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Fifteen! Love Potion!

5/10 nothing like white uncanny void backgrounds to make an art piece really pop yk. the anatomys like. ok i guess. but please someone teach baby me how to turn on line stabilizers

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Sixteen! Vulpecula!

4/10 again just kinda bland?? i dont have much to say on it. the tail looks awful tho

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Seventeen! Naggi!

5.5/10 kinda cool but why did i not know how to crop things why

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Eighteen! Satsuki!

6.5/10 the face looks good but the clothes 😨 i dont know how to do clothing folds now but i really didnt know how to do clothing folds then

wow thats it. im soso ezcicted for artigight jdhfh

• Love 2

On 6/17/2022 at 10:54 PM, orion -pepper- said:

IM SO EXCITED FOR ARTFIGHT so im going to rate all my 2020 attacks (i only did 5 attacks in 2021 and three of them were sketches so) (also i dont have any of the character owners profile links im sorry 😔)

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number One! Hector!

2/10 the background is just a green blob and also the snout is cropped out?? did i not know how to resize canvases? the only redeeming quality this has is that the actual character doesnt look completely horrible but its still bad.

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Two! Theo!

4/10 the anatomy on the legs is kinda ok and the pose is cool. i think baby epper needed to learn about line stabilizers 😰 also the blush is so bad

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Three! Lylith!

6/10 this one is honestly not that bad but what is that pose are they waving?? their arm is so high up???

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Four! Bay!

4/10 wow a semi-decent background! whatever is happening with the fur and the head is not good. also theyre really off-center for some reason. the tail looks kinda good tho but i think its just the actual design of it

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Five! Omelette!

5/10 i used to be so proud of this one just because of the horse. ig i still like it but the background is so bad. ive definitely complained about this one on here multiple times

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Six! Melba!

5.5/10 PLEASE clean up your lineart baby me its not that hard 😭 also the pose is kinda weird like i get what i was going for but in the square canvas size it looks weird. i remember i really liked the blush tho and i still do

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Seven! Alanna!

4/10 theyre meant to be leaning on a desk but i was and still am horrible at perspective so it kinda looks like a blanket or something? the actual character really doesnt look that bad tho

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Eight! Rosy!

7/10 i still like this one 😭 the background could be better but i love lineless art

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Nine! Halo!

3/10 the only thing i really like about this one is the actual character design which i didnt make, everything else looks awful

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Ten! Steven!

3/10 idk its just bland and also i have no idea whats happening with the background, i think those are flowers?

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Eleven! Mayra!

6/10 i think i remember i used to really like this one. you can tell i drew out the individual sections of the sleeves instead of just drawing the entire sleeve and putting in stripes afterwards. idk what my thought process was on doing it that way but ok ig. also those tights what is even happening

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Twelve! Choco Cookie

0/10 burn it.

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Thirteen! Bee!

6/10 the backgrounds cool ig and the anatomy isnt that awful. something about the colors makes this picture look really bad tho

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Fourteen! Trilla!

6.5/10 once again the background and the anatomy are actually decent! once again with the weird cropping tho, idk why i couldnt put the entire character in the frame but. also i still dont know how to draw freckles 😔

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Fifteen! Love Potion!

5/10 nothing like white uncanny void backgrounds to make an art piece really pop yk. the anatomys like. ok i guess. but please someone teach baby me how to turn on line stabilizers

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Sixteen! Vulpecula!

4/10 again just kinda bland?? i dont have much to say on it. the tail looks awful tho

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Seventeen! Naggi!

5.5/10 kinda cool but why did i not know how to crop things why

Art Fight 2020 Attack Number Eighteen! Satsuki!

6.5/10 the face looks good but the clothes 😨 i dont know how to do clothing folds now but i really didnt know how to do clothing folds then

wow thats it. im soso ezcicted for artigight jdhfh

More nfts to add to my fridge /hj