Stray Fawn Community

brutal ~ [A Disease RP Remake]

Pancake

10 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Well I’m probably gonna have to go soon, you wanna come with?” They asked with a smile.

“Well Theres a place I know that’ll be safe.” She sighed.

"Alright mom." What place could she be speaking of?

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Alrighty, I’ll be waitin downstairs.” They said.

He took his old suitcase and stuffed clothes and other travel things in. He then grabbed his phone and charger. Then he carefully set the dolls in the suitcase, he wasn't leaving then behind. Might as well take the freezer apple.

"I'm ready, I think!"

• Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Alright mom." What place could she be speaking of?

She took your hand.

”Let’s go.” She said.

3 minutes ago, Modiano said:

He took his old suitcase and stuffed clothes and other travel things in. He then grabbed his phone and charger. Then he carefully set the dolls in the suitcase, he wasn't leaving then behind. Might as well take the freezer apple.

"I'm ready, I think!"

“Alright!” Delta called to you as you came down the stairs.

They had their bat swung over their shoulder and smiled at you.

”You really ready to go Out there?” They questioned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She took your hand.

”Let’s go.” She said.

"Yeah, I am."

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She took your hand.

”Let’s go.” She said.

"I should get some things of mine, and so should you. Clothes and anything we would need."

2 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Yeah, I am."

“Alrighty, c’mon, lets go.” Delta stepped out of the house.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

"I should get some things of mine, and so should you. Clothes and anything we would need."

“Alright.. be quick.”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Modiano said:

He followed Delta

They were hitting a zombie-like person that was trying to grab them with their bat.

”This would be a lot easier if this thing had nails.” You heard them mutter under their breath.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Alrighty, c’mon, lets go.” Delta stepped out of the house.

“Alright.. be quick.”

Naomi left the kitchen and went up the stairs. She walked down the hall and opened the closet door. In it was a couple suitcases and various other things. She grabbed a suitcase and went to her room. She grabbed her favorite clothes. She put on a pair of running shoes and put her house shoes in the suitcase along with hiking boots. She grabbed the picture of her dad off her nightstand. She pondered if she should bring any of her stuffed animal collection. Just one, Mr. Duck. It was the one her dad had given to her when she was 2. She decided to bring two books, a naturalist survival guide and a bible that had belonged to her dad. No jewelry, she never liked it much anyways. Wait, maybe this one real piece will be worth something. It wasn't very big anyways so she stuck it in a side pocket. She grabbed her brush. I gotta grab my toothbrush. She walked to the bathroom.

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Naomi left the kitchen and went up the stairs. She walked down the hall and opened the closet door. In it was a couple suitcases and various other things. She grabbed a suitcase and went to her room. She grabbed her favorite clothes. She put on a pair of running shoes and put her house shoes in the suitcase along with hiking boots. She grabbed the picture of her dad off her nightstand. She pondered if she should bring any of her stuffed animal collection. Just one, Mr. Duck. It was the one her dad had given to her when she was 2. She decided to bring two books, a naturalist survival guide and a bible that had belonged to her dad. No jewelry, she never liked it much anyways. Wait, maybe this one real piece will be worth something. It wasn't very big anyways so she stuck it in a side pocket. She grabbed her brush. I gotta grab my toothbrush. She walked to the bathroom.

You grabbed your toothbrush and then went back downstairs, where your mother was waiting by the door with a backpack.

• Like 1

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She did just that.

(sorry I reacted for a second it's a habit...............)

Naomi got in the car, shutting the door quickly. Her heart was pounding, but she had to stay in control. She had to help her mother through this. She wondered if they should help someone else...but they could be carrying the disease, couldn't they? She put her suitcase in the back seat.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(sorry I reacted for a second it's a habit...............)

Naomi got in the car, shutting the door quickly. Her heart was pounding, but she had to stay in control. She had to help her mother through this. She wondered if they should help someone else...but they could be carrying the disease, couldn't they? She put her suitcase in the back seat.

(It’s okay)

”sh*explicit*... I forgot my keys!” Your mother said before getting out of the car and heading quickly for the door.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

(It’s okay)

”sh*explicit*... I forgot my keys!” Your mother said before getting out of the car and heading quickly for the door.

(noooooooooo fhfugh CD tfx fhi dd WHY)

Naomi knew she should stay in the car...but her mother would be out there alone. What sort of weapon did she even have?

(do u mind if I roll for if they have a gun in the house)

46 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(noooooooooo fhfugh CD tfx fhi dd WHY)

Naomi knew she should stay in the car...but her mother would be out there alone. What sort of weapon did she even have?

(do u mind if I roll for if they have a gun in the house)

(Not really no)

as you watched her run into the house more screams erupted from the streets.

5 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

(Not really no)

as you watched her run into the house more screams erupted from the streets.

(they dont have a gun or any weapon whhy. I asume they have a cutting knife but forgot to pack it) Naomi decided to get out of the car just in case.

• Paw up 1

38 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(they dont have a gun or any weapon whhy. I asume they have a cutting knife but forgot to pack it) Naomi decided to get out of the car just in case.

You heard shuffling come towards you.