Stray Fawn Community

Hello!

Bear

Hello, world! My name is FriendlyBearyena (Although most will probably just call me Bear or Bearyena) I originally found the forums a few months ago, and was chomping at the bit to make an account. Unfortunately I wasn’t going to be able to make a account until I got my own laptop, which I just did! 

Anyways, away from the story and on to me! I use She/Her pronouns, my main interests are WC, WOF, niche, writing, reading, and all things worldbuilding. I also like drawing, although I still have a LOT to learn.

Aaand that’s it. Sorry if’s a bit long. 

• Eek! 5

On 8/30/2021 at 7:55 PM, FriendlyBearyena said:

Hello, world! My name is FriendlyBearyena (Although most will probably just call me Bear or Bearyena) I originally found the forums a few months ago, and was chomping at the bit to make an account. Unfortunately I wasn’t going to be able to make a account until I got my own laptop, which I just did! 

Anyways, away from the story and on to me! I use She/Her pronouns, my main interests are WC, WOF, niche, writing, reading, and all things worldbuilding. I also like drawing, although I still have a LOT to learn.

HoWdY pArTnAr!

though welcome to the forums.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

On 8/30/2021 at 7:55 PM, FriendlyBearyena said:

This is a bit late but welcome! Sounds like you're a writer/rper like me. There's plenty of places to do that on here! Also that's not too long! You should see some of my posts :)

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

This is a bit late but welcome! Sounds like you're a writer/rper like me. There's plenty of places to do that on here! Also that's not too long! You should see some of my posts :)

I still have a longer post.

• Haha 1