Stray Fawn Community

Mothverse (see last post)

Modiano Urania

Just now, Chiyanna said:

I don't really have time. But if Mothra is a moth maybe moths used to rule the world but then a great disaster happened and they all died. And she's the only sorta-moth left

Considering the lore i got for now, he might have ruled over the fairies and then stuff happened. Thanks for the help, Mothre is actually related to something!

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

hmmm...

how can we get past the disease.

especially for the non sentient beings.

NO. No disease. No one was sick. I have reasons why the newcomers wouldnt get sick which i wont tell you about. Only sentient beings come from the portals

2 minutes ago, Modiano said:

NO. No disease. No one was sick. I have reasons why the newcomers wouldnt get sick which i wont tell you about. Only sentient beings come from the portals

oh so then they could have just made sure they were 100 percent disease free  before entering.

Fairies hold contempt towards members who aren't fully fairy-blooded, this is because of how they usually come to be.

Due to fairies being a female-sex only species, they reproduce asexually (though they might utilize other species' "help" to have a genetically diverse population. No the children aren't usually hybrids. It's kind of like that one fish I forgot the name of)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Modiano said:

Fairies hold contempt towards members who aren't fully fairy-blooded, this is because of how they usually come to be.

Due to fairies being a female-sex only species, they reproduce asexually (though they might utilize other species' "help" to have a genetically diverse population. No the children aren't usually hybrids. It's kind of like that one fish I forgot the name of)

bam now we have racism.

• Like 1