Mothverse (see last post)

Modiano Urania

4 hours ago, Modiano said:

Wait tell me your ideas

ok yes

3 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

do you mean drugs or just stuff in general

I didn't at first but now that's a good idea

ok first the mothverse would be very dusty due to the amount of dead bugs piled there. There would be ancient bugs, but alot of bugs. Including big bugs, sometimes so big that they're as tall as a human without being turned depthwise so that it's the most effecient use of space. The most prominent species of bug is a moth, and due to this there are some more sentient moths running around. There is also alot of wind and dust storms happen frequently in some parts of the  world. There's even a place where it's constantly storming due to the conditions of wind being just right. In places where isn't always windy there'll be days like this and there's not much dust, some of the more sentient moths live. The caves of the planet are less like caves and more like popped bubbles of mud. There's also hot mud baths in some places.

that's all the ideas I have.

bugs.

I mean it needs to have some bugs it's the mothverse.

ok now for the bug drugs.

so there's a legal drug in the bug world that's a super cloth (( moths eat cloth I think) that is made  from a species of plant. It causes the bugs to process information slower and even sometimes cause the bugs to glow if they can't hold their "liquor" ( based on humans sometimes blushing when they drink alcohol do to melanine defficiency) ( also this is now alcohol I guess) The super cloth was originally made through a process of accidentally burning an experimental cloth plant species, and having one of the scientists selling it as a [insert food here] instead of just throwing it away. Said scientist also kept some of the seeds of the plant and is ( or was) very rich after inventing drugs. then eventually the great deppresion comes along no drugs there's moonshine varients yadda yadda yadda and bam now it's a moth drug.

those are some very rough Ideas I just made.

• Eek! 1

7 hours ago, Zixvir said:

ok yes

I didn't at first but now that's a good idea

ok first the mothverse would be very dusty due to the amount of dead bugs piled there. There would be ancient bugs, but alot of bugs. Including big bugs, sometimes so big that they're as tall as a human without being turned depthwise so that it's the most effecient use of space. The most prominent species of bug is a moth, and due to this there are some more sentient moths running around. There is also alot of wind and dust storms happen frequently in some parts of the  world. There's even a place where it's constantly storming due to the conditions of wind being just right. In places where isn't always windy there'll be days like this and there's not much dust, some of the more sentient moths live. The caves of the planet are less like caves and more like popped bubbles of mud. There's also hot mud baths in some places.

that's all the ideas I have.

bugs.

I mean it needs to have some bugs it's the mothverse.

ok now for the bug drugs.

so there's a legal drug in the bug world that's a super cloth (( moths eat cloth I think) that is made  from a species of plant. It causes the bugs to process information slower and even sometimes cause the bugs to glow if they can't hold their "liquor" ( based on humans sometimes blushing when they drink alcohol do to melanine defficiency) ( also this is now alcohol I guess) The super cloth was originally made through a process of accidentally burning an experimental cloth plant species, and having one of the scientists selling it as a [insert food here] instead of just throwing it away. Said scientist also kept some of the seeds of the plant and is ( or was) very rich after inventing drugs. then eventually the great deppresion comes along no drugs there's moonshine varients yadda yadda yadda and bam now it's a moth drug.

those are some very rough Ideas I just made.

Did you read the first post...?

This isn't a bug universe...

No drugs-

• Haha 1

The Mothverse is a land in which several sentient species live. Half of them came from the portals that periodically open over the universe. None of the original species new about each other but then had to move away from their respective homes and met. Cue war. One of culture. To differentiate from the others, everyone consolidated in a singular cultural identity. At some point they found places to live apart from each other. Then the portals brought new people...

And it happened again...

And again...

And now once more...

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

If you had read the first post you'd have asked a question regarding something

I read it and it there wasn't really anything to ask about.

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

The Mothverse is a land in which several sentient species live. Half of them came from the portals that periodically open over the universe. None of the original species new about each other but then had to move away from their respective homes and met. Cue war. One of culture. To differentiate from the others, everyone consolidated in a singular cultural identity. At some point they found places to live apart from each other. Then the portals brought new people...

And it happened again...

And again...

And now once more...

hmmmm...

I still like my dust idea but instead of it  being because of bugs it's because of the portals openening creating alot of dust, and now there's a dust desert. It was dumped in a wintery land so not much could live there. Alot of dust also got dumped into an ancient jungle and now a bunch of species are extinct.

There's one place where 2 waterfalls meet  due to an odd dark matter occurance and so there's a chunk of floating river( so like 2 waterfalls that don't have the water fall but go straight over the air.) Some water still falls so there's still a river below. Then that river falls and  goes up and backwards into the air connected river. This is a popular water skiing resort.

There's beings that live in the portals that are animals and live in the dust places because it's their habitat, and are very weak, but they still eat up alot of the plant life.

Just now, Zixvir said:

hmmmm...

I still like my dust idea but instead of it  being because of bugs it's because of the portals openening creating alot of dust, and now there's a dust desert. It was dumped in a wintery land so not much could live there. Alot of dust also got dumped into an ancient jungle and now a bunch of species are extinct.

There's one place where 2 waterfalls meet  due to an odd dark matter occurance and so there's a chunk of floating river( so like 2 waterfalls that don't have the water fall but go straight over the air.) Some water still falls so there's still a river below. Then that river falls and  goes up and backwards into the air connected river. This is a popular water skiing resort.

There's beings that live in the portals that are animals and live in the dust places because it's their habitat, and are very weak, but they still eat up alot of the plant life.

those are my ideas.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

hmmmm...

No no, the portals can't do that much damage. I don't like this idea or the addition of dark matter. No skiing

Just now, Modiano said:

No no, the portals can't do that much damage. I don't like this idea or the addition of dark matter. No skiing

hmmmm

ok so just without the dark matter, no skiing, and no dust.