Stray Fawn Community

SFS smp vent post for others who are uncomfortable.

Zixvir

1 hour ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

I just cant, i can get highly obsessed with fictional characters and the person making them can kill them off after ive become so obsessed with said character, like what green did with... green. So when i got attached to green (the character) it was a while before green killed her off, and i dont know why im obsessed with a cube dog.

ok I'm just gonna say that I don't really know what I'm doing.

anyways what we have to deal with here is an issue of obsession.  You can remove the problem, or remove the thing that sees the problem as a problem.

Maybe a good way to deal with this is to have your character kill some other people so you can distance your character from yourself, allowing you to think as yourself.

5 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

ok I'm just gonna say that I don't really know what I'm doing.

anyways what we have to deal with here is an issue of obsession.  You can remove the problem, or remove the thing that sees the problem as a problem.

Maybe a good way to deal with this is to have your character kill some other people so you can distance your character from yourself, allowing you to think as yourself.

It wouldnt fit for my character, my character is 10 and doesnt hurt people unless they hurt green, and if green (le character) is ded then killing a character wouldnt fit

2 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

It wouldnt fit for my character, my character is 10 and doesnt hurt people unless they hurt green, and if green (le character) is ded then killing a character wouldnt fit

and plus i dont understand how that works anyways

27 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

why not make a new character

20 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

and plus i dont understand how that works anyways

well first you have to plan plot and bam now your character is a murderer.

14 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

why not make a new character

well first you have to plan plot and bam now your character is a murderer.

I made a character thats a murderous monster, but killing someone wont fix my depression

5 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Im gonna be a mess forever because if i revive green, she'll be twisted from purgatory, and if i use magic to turn her into wholesome bean, she'll be traumatised.

Well, just remember that you are not your character. You are not a character, you are a person. A real person. Maybe you could try to separate yourself from the character by giving him a new name?

20 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Well, just remember that you are not your character. You are not a character, you are a person. A real person. Maybe you could try to separate yourself from the character by giving him a new name?

My irl name isnt Eevee i named it after the pokemon

15 minutes ago, Modiano said:

I know, I meant that you should change the mc character name since the name Eevee, in a way, inserts you. Does that make sense?

Ok, im keeping the Vee at the end because thats kinda a suffix

so...

I cant tink of anything, Eevee stays the name.

4 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

I made a character thats a murderous monster, but killing someone wont fix my depression

yeah actually scrap that idea I was just stressed to think of something since this is essentially the moonshine of therapys.

aka you still need therapy but this might work.

MOD'S IDEA IS ALOT BETTER.

5 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

yeah actually scrap that idea I was just stressed to think of something since this is essentially the moonshine of therapys.

aka you still need therapy but this might work.

MOD'S IDEA IS ALOT BETTER.

The character is now named Dreavee but im still sad

17 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

The character is now named Dreavee but im still sad

you can't just do one thing and expect it to work instantly.

step 2. is waiting

11 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

you can't just do one thing and expect it to work instantly.

step 2. is waiting

I cant go on because i'll make poeople feel uncomfortable unintentionally, also ill get sad... again.

10 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

I cant go on because i'll make poeople feel uncomfortable unintentionally, also ill get sad... again.

3 hours ago, Modiano said:

You won't make us uncomfortable just by existing!

hmmmmm...

well yeah you'll get sad but you have go through the sad if you want the happy. There's no good without the bad and no bad without the good.

You'll reflect on this and be able to think about how you felt, and how you would react then, in the future.

I agree with mod, you won't make us uncomfortable by existing, you just need to figure out if something counts as a vent, and if it does, post it on here instead.

I can never do my own lore, someone else always has to choose, even during my turn. I can't get what I need for it anyway. I guess now I'd say something about how I had a headache and was tired, but I have to stop making excuses to ignore my behavior. I'm one of the older users usually online and I feel like I have to be more mature. I'm just stressed and this doesn't even make sense. I can't relax here like this, like I keep getting ignored. Everytime I post some kind of complaint, I hope that someone notices and fear that someone will finally be tired of it. That isn't even why I do it in the first place, I think of it later. I fear it because I saw it happen. Yes I know it's irrational, of course I do. And I guess this is just some thing to manipulate people into doing what I want, isn't it?

51 minutes ago, Modiano said:

I can never do my own lore, someone else always has to choose, even during my turn. I can't get what I need for it anyway. I guess now I'd say something about how I had a headache and was tired, but I have to stop making excuses to ignore my behavior. I'm one of the older users usually online and I feel like I have to be more mature. I'm just stressed and this doesn't even make sense. I can't relax here like this, like I keep getting ignored. Everytime I post some kind of complaint, I hope that someone notices and fear that someone will finally be tired of it. That isn't even why I do it in the first place, I think of it later. I fear it because I saw it happen. Yes I know it's irrational, of course I do. And I guess this is just some thing to manipulate people into doing what I want, isn't it?

well yeah it was what you were taught at school to not do that when the school really should have taught you that everyone has power.

I didn't understand how solo lore works so I interrupted and I'm sorry about that. It's also always okay to ask for help if you need something, I figured out a new way to give people creative and make sure they don't abuse it, so now I'll allow people to have creative if they need it. Also we all make excuses for why we did somethings, or why something happened, it's how we make conspiriacy theories, and why our old understanding of fire was wrong, because we took the simplest understanding, and when we reexamined it it was wrong.

You're just one person so you can't easily fix your own mistakes, that usually takes training. Even so you can still try if you want to, and you can train yourself. I for one enjoy watching complaints and find them interesting. It could very well be a manipulation and I have had that in the back of my mind but if you were it would be less effeciant then trying to look like you're well standing. If you were like that then you could manipulate us and brush it off. However, manipulation is usually not done on purpose, but by accident.

Remember, we're a team and we're supposed to help eachother out. That means it's okay for you to take a break sometimes.

50 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

well yeah it was what you were taught at school to not do that when the school really should have taught you that everyone has power.

I didn't understand how solo lore works so I interrupted and I'm sorry about that. It's also always okay to ask for help if you need something, I figured out a new way to give people creative and make sure they don't abuse it, so now I'll allow people to have creative if they need it. Also we all make excuses for why we did somethings, or why something happened, it's how we make conspiriacy theories, and why our old understanding of fire was wrong, because we took the simplest understanding, and when we reexamined it it was wrong.

You're just one person so you can't easily fix your own mistakes, that usually takes training. Even so you can still try if you want to, and you can train yourself. I for one enjoy watching complaints and find them interesting. It could very well be a manipulation and I have had that in the back of my mind but if you were it would be less effeciant then trying to look like you're well standing. If you were like that then you could manipulate us and brush it off. However, manipulation is usually not done on purpose, but by accident.

Remember, we're a team and we're supposed to help eachother out. That means it's okay for you to take a break sometimes.

School has nothing to do with this. It wasn't solo lore, why did everyone think that? I was upset because you planned what would happen even though I was supposed to. Also it's definitely possible to manipulate while not well standing. Also you enjoy complaints? Of this nature? What? I'm not feeling well you know. I don't need an explanation of why we make excuses, i know already

THis situation for me is affecting me at school, art and gym are a struggle, because were seperated into colored teams, and one of them is green, and in art, green is a color, also my classroom has a lot of green.

Just now, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

THis situation for me is affecting me at school, art and gym are a struggle, because were seperated into colored teams, and one of them is green, and in art, green is a color, also my classroom has a lot of green.

thinking of green as plant life doesnt help, because i think that zix told me this, and you included "not green's flame", so i think of that message, and think of green's flame.

20 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

thinking of green as plant life doesnt help, because i think that zix told me this, and you included "not green's flame", so i think of that message, and think of green's flame.

Green is alive, the color isn't Green. Remind yourself of this and take deep breaths if you feel overwhelmed

3 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Green is alive, the color isn't Green. Remind yourself of this and take deep breaths if you feel overwhelmed

i know that, im talking about the character, i become overly obsessed with characters fast, and then the person who owns those characters can go chk-chk BAM and kill them off, and most of the time it doesnt affect me this bad, but ive become very attached.