Stray Fawn Community

SFS smp vent post for others who are uncomfortable.

Zixvir

1 minute ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

i know that, im talking about the character, i become overly obsessed with characters fast, and then the person who owns those characters can go chk-chk BAM and kill them off, and most of the time it doesnt affect me this bad, but ive become very attached.

Take deep breaths, tell an adult if you feel like it's too much. It will go away eventually

4 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Take deep breaths, tell an adult if you feel like it's too much. It will go away eventually

i told my mom and one friend about it, and ive had this mild depression for weeks now.

Just now, Modiano said:

People don't come back, Eevee. They just don't. Cherish the memories you have made

im actually crying, this smp had me broken inside, broken emotionally at 10 years old. if i could travel back in time from stopping myself from joining i would, i just wanna be happy.

Just now, Modiano said:

Yes, that describes my experience of middle school

you're more developed, because im not even in middle school yet thats probably how you were able, im still a smol, emotionally unstable bean

2 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

what shoiuld i do during that time? crying with a side of what else?

and plus greifing is just gonna make me more sad

People grieve differently, you'll realize what your way is. If you don't grieve, then the sadness will stay

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

People grieve differently, you'll realize what your way is. If you don't grieve, then the sadness will stay

my way of greiving is giving much respect to the person that died, but its a character, so CANT DO THAT