Stray Fawn Community

SFS smp vent post for others who are uncomfortable.

Zixvir

4 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

THis situation for me is affecting me at school, art and gym are a struggle, because were seperated into colored teams, and one of them is green, and in art, green is a color, also my classroom has a lot of green.

oh god

4 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

thinking of green as plant life doesnt help, because i think that zix told me this, and you included "not green's flame", so i think of that message, and think of green's flame.

wow you have good memory

3 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

im actually crying, this smp had me broken inside, broken emotionally at 10 years old. if i could travel back in time from stopping myself from joining i would, i just wanna be happy.

oh god

2 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

celebratory sandwich (hand reveal too i guess)

image0.jpeg

SAMDWHICH TIME

SAND WITCH DANCE

DO DOD DODO DODO 

Just now, Zixvir said:

oh god

wow you have good memory

oh god

SAMDWHICH TIME

SAND WITCH DANCE

DO DOD DODO DODO 

I just searced up sandwitch dance and apparently there's sandwitch dance acadamy.

Hey, I'm not sure if this will be any help, but have you tried vent art? Draw Green being happy and alive or something. Listen to sad music. Find a character that reminds you of Green. (This is how I got over Ghostbur being stuck at the trainstation. I compared his situation to Fallen Leaves)

On 9/9/2021 at 8:03 AM, Moptimus Prime said:

Hey, I'm not sure if this will be any help, but have you tried vent art? Draw Green being happy and alive or something. Listen to sad music. Find a character that reminds you of Green. (This is how I got over Ghostbur being stuck at the trainstation. I compared his situation to Fallen Leaves)

Im ok now....

• Like 1