Stray Fawn Community

Time to Die! (AHVHC on Deadly Hills)

Bear

Although I have many AHVHC saves, I have yet to survive on Deadly Hills for more than around 50 days. 

But today I was bored and decided to challenge myself by playing AHVHC on Deadly Hills.

Do I have a death wish? Yes. Will I have fun dying? Yes.

(Playthrough starts in next post because of technical difficulties)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

We start off with a beautiful young female with three attack and a good sense of smell. She's named-

409578154_Screenshot(28).thumb.png.537cdd290cf3f9bc03b4a6365c04bfb1.png

Whistlegill? Seriously? I guess it's better than nothing. 

Over the next few days she starts to move the mainland, constantly sniffing for predators or food sources.  

993374982_Screenshot(31).thumb.png.debbe41ceaf5f344b70e9adcd3053e4e.png

1738549438_Screenshot(32).thumb.png.1d1bb1d09d1726889172d3c3b94b7386.png

Grrrr. Scary murder leech is scary. She was so hungry she thought about catching it, but decided its was too risky. 

1648058401_Screenshot(33).thumb.png.2e278414029417aa7f79b3d963d86e7f.png

Whistlegill felt energetic for the first time in days, thinking her nose had finally led her to something edible, only to deflate as she realized it was toxic. Why did this island only seemed able to harbor things that were dangerous? 
54061558_Screenshot(34).thumb.png.80213a9a0b5ed86678646ba450d0fa32.png

Whistlegill slept uneasily that night, dreaming of a home and family she yearned for but couldn't remember.    

Screenshot (36).png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/4/2021 at 11:33 AM, FriendlyBearyena said:

Although I have many AHVHC saves, I have yet to survive on Deadly Hills for more than around 50 days. 

But today I was bored and decided to challenge myself by playing AHVHC on Deadly Hills.

Do I have a death wish? Yes. Will I have fun dying? Yes.

(Playthrough starts in next post because of technical difficulties)

What is AHVHC challenge?

• 4 weeks later...

Omg I havent seen this challenge in so long... I have a save on the switch version that has gone on for 400 or so days. They have their own anscestors that they worship and a monarchy. Their population rose to the upper 20s around 300 and a drought literally wiped them all out except for 1. She is now seen as a goddess of renewal on par with the goddess of creation. It has been a long ride :D

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Hydropuff said:

Rippppp so far my only 2 adult females are incompatable with the male and the ratio of males to females rn is 4:1 x.x

OOOOOF. Praying that the RNG gods take mercy on you.

On 9/27/2021 at 7:26 PM, Hydropuff said:

Do you mind giving me the settings for this challenge? Or a link to the post if you dont mind?

I know you already got the settings (and made a playthrough) but I thought I'd share the link to the original challenge (feel free to follow as little or as many of the rules as you want though!) :) I'm the creator of the challenge and I'm very happy to see that 2 1/2 years later, people are still using it :D

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

I know you already got the settings (and made a playthrough) but I thought I'd share the link to the original challenge (feel free to follow as little or as many of the rules as you want though!) :) I'm the creator of the challenge and I'm very happy to see that 2 1/2 years later, people are still using it :D

Thanks! I love this challenge and it is really fun! I think it would be fun to see these settings in a warrior cats setting!

• Like 1