Stray Fawn Community

3D survival thing

dragon tamer

This would be super hard to make.

what if someone added this thing were there are two modes: one is the one that we have already, the other can be were you live and move around and collect to survive. As in not a game were you think then move, your a creature in your pack that has to move around or sleep and  get ordered by the alpha. (or play as the alpha) fight and survive.

(if you don't understand me that's ok! i don't either.)

• Like 1

10 replies to this post

20 hours ago, dragon tamer said:

This would be super hard to make.

what if someone added this thing were there are two modes: one is the one that we have already, the other can be were you live and move around and collect to survive. As in not a game were you think then move, your a creature in your pack that has to move around or sleep and  get ordered by the alpha. (or play as the alpha) fight and survive.

(if you don't understand me that's ok! i don't either.)

like a game where you're just one animal in a pack of animals. I get it. 

• Thanks 1

oooh! that does not lok like how i was picturing it but it looks really good! what i was thinking is that the animals do look the same as already but they move around and interact with things and ore hiding places like grass so it like mixed with that image with the real game.

• Like 1

i was also thinking as an addition that there are also little tabs that pop up due to:

surroundings (predators, terrain, the sick etc)

genes (example: ant eater head and there is a termite mound near by, or, beaver tail gets mud to collect and needs wood too and finds a perfect river and that stuff)

weather (some weather is really harmful and then you need shelter under a tree or in a river, snow may be too cold and you need to keep warm or even its too hot so you go to a watery area to cool off)

population (too much: the alpha might banish some. too little: the alpha gets everyone to breed)

instincts (maybe a new instinct gene)(an instinct gene to control behaviour. example: a gene that makes your instinct from shy to very aggressive.)(also if you don't follow that instinct you can be banished by the alpha)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dragon tamer said:

but to create the creature and all the plants stay the same and predators.

Still the coding would take as much as work as making an entirely new game. Niche can't even have mod support because of it's base code. Changing the core gameplay mechanics would be even more difficult

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

16 hours ago, dragon tamer said:

but to create the creature and all the plants stay the same and predators.

2 hours ago, Lilytuft with antlers said:

Still the coding would take as much as work as making an entirely new game. Niche can't even have mod support because of it's base code. Changing the core gameplay mechanics would be even more difficult

This sounds like a good idea for Niche 2, which would be a sequel to niche and like it but different.

Somebody else suggested it in more detail and I like the idea. And since in your idea u would control one creature it could be made to have multiplayer support too!

• Like 1