Stray Fawn Community

The Resistance- Invasion of Body Snatchers RP-

Chiyanna

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

She sighed in boredom.

"Doesn't anyone else think it's strange that the adults seem without emotion?" you heard a boy in the seat in front of you say.

"I don't. It's normal, been that way all my life," said a girl.

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She listened to the conversation.

"But why is EVERY adult that way, and how? When we all have emotions? It just seems so weird..." the boy replied.

"I'm learning to hide my emotions," said a girl sitting in the bench across the isle from you, "maybe all kids learn at one time or another."

"Well I'm certainly not!" said another kid you couldn't see. "I throw a temper tantrum every day. The worst thing is, my parents don't seem to care! They don't get upset or punish me. They just are slightly annoyed, and talk to eachother about 'pods' and the 'superiors.'"

"Yeah my parents sometimes talk about those things too. But never to me, only to themselves..." said the first girl.

"Adults just creep me out," the boy declared.

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"But why is EVERY adult that way, and how? When we all have emotions? It just seems so weird..." the boy replied.

"I'm learning to hide my emotions," said a girl sitting in the bench across the isle from you, "maybe all kids learn at one time or another."

"Well I'm certainly not!" said another kid you couldn't see. "I throw a temper tantrum every day. The worst thing is, my parents don't seem to care! They don't get upset or punish me. They just are slightly annoyed, and talk to eachother about 'pods' and the 'superiors.'"

"Yeah my parents sometimes talk about those things too. But never to me, only to themselves..." said the first girl.

"Adults just creep me out," the boy declared.

"Why? It just means we can do whatever and go wherever we please!" She said, thinking about when her mother had gave her a fake smile.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Why? It just means we can do whatever and go wherever we please!" She said, thinking about when her mother had gave her a fake smile.

"But then...if the adults had been allowed to do so growing up...how did they end up so...bland and logical? So emotionless and responsible? What happened to them?" the boy said with anxiety.

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I don't know. Maybe they just think kids should learn things themselves."

"It just doesn't seem natural...for any human being to be without emotion. Knowing more stuff and living longer shouldn't take your emotions away," he argued.

The boy kinda reminded you of the way your friend Patricia talked in the last week before she disapeared. She had always been carefree, but the week in which she had given you the jewelry box she had been nervous.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"It just doesn't seem natural...for any human being to be without emotion. Knowing more stuff and living longer shouldn't take your emotions away," he argued.

The boy kinda reminded you of the way your friend Patricia talked in the last week before she disapeared. She had always been carefree, but the week in which she had given you the jewelry box she had been nervous.

"That's.. Agreeable.." She said.