Stray Fawn Community

The Resistance- Invasion of Body Snatchers RP-

Chiyanna

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I.. Never thought about it like that.." She said. "You have a good point,"

"Thanks," he said smiling, "but if you want to talk about dark...what's your least favorite class?"

The list of classes:

Science

Math

Logic (basically propoganda, is only on Wednesdays)

Writing and Reading (basically only teaches you the basics and discourages fiction and poems)

Society (kinda like social studies)

Gym (no fun games just running and working out)

Lunch (it isn't a class but would be a funny answer for favorite class...this is least favorite)

10 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Thanks," he said smiling, "but if you want to talk about dark...what's your least favorite class?"

The list of classes:

Science

Math

Logic (basically propoganda, is only on Wednesdays)

Writing and Reading (basically only teaches you the basics and discourages fiction and poems)

Society (kinda like social studies)

Gym (no fun games just running and working out)

Lunch (it isn't a class but would be a funny answer for favorite class...this is least favorite)

(Are you saying Lunch is her least favorite class? Or..? Sorry, not trying to sound rude)

"Uhm.."

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

(Are you saying Lunch is her least favorite class? Or..? Sorry, not trying to sound rude)

"Uhm.."

(no i said it's an option, all the things listed are options for answers to least favorite/favorite class in no particulair order.

It is confusing cause I commented on it saying it would be a funny answer that meant u had no favorite class, then realized he asked for least favorite class, then edited accordingly, now the commet kinda makes no sense)

3 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

(no i said it's an option, all the things listed are options for answers to least favorite/favorite class in no particulair order.

It is confusing cause I commented on it saying it would be a funny answer that meant u had no favorite class, then realized he asked for least favorite class, then edited accordingly, now the commet kinda makes no sense)

(Ohhhh, ok. That makes more sense)

"Writing and Reading is kinda boring, but I would say it's my least favorite." She said.

3 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

(also this is hillarious btw, can I put it in "Little to no context"?

(Sure

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

(Ohhhh, ok. That makes more sense)

"Writing and Reading is kinda boring, but I would say it's my least favorite." She said.

(Sure

(did you mean to say wouldn't instead of would or so instead of but?)