Stray Fawn Community

The Resistance- Invasion of Body Snatchers RP-

Chiyanna

9 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Alright, C'ya!" She said, heading to class.

You had about 20 minutes before class would start...

-Head to the door of the classroom

-Linger in the hall to chat

-Go to the bathroom

-Go to where you and your best freind used to hang out (the old art class room)

-Other

On 10/16/2021 at 10:03 AM, __________________________ said:

-Go to old hang out spot

You made your way to the spot, the halls were mainly empty at the moment but would soon be bustling. You passed a group of kids chatting.

-Stop and listen to what they were saying

-Stop and introduce yourself

-Keep going to the hangout spot

-Other

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

-Stop and listen

"I have gym class today," one of them crowed.

"So what?" asked a blond boy, "Recess is much better. We never get to play any sports in gym class! And the teacher...I just hate him!"

"He's so soft...and not even in a caring way," another agreed

"Of course, dim-witt!" a girl put in, "they're all like that!"

"Well just enjoy recess while it lasts," said a black-haired boy bigger than the others, "by 6th grade, you won't have it anymore! It's to get you ready for Highschool."

"There's no recess in highschool?" asked the blond boy in disbelief.

"Of course not!" growled the bigger boy, "they don't want us to have any fun."

-Join the conversation

-Continue to listen

-Keep walking toward your destination

-Other

50 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

"I have gym class today," one of them crowed.

"So what?" asked a blond boy, "Recess is much better. We never get to play any sports in gym class! And the teacher...I just hate him!"

"He's so soft...and not even in a caring way," another agreed

"Of course, dim-witt!" a girl put in, "they're all like that!"

"Well just enjoy recess while it lasts," said a black-haired boy bigger than the others, "by 6th grade, you won't have it anymore! It's to get you ready for Highschool."

"There's no recess in highschool?" asked the blond boy in disbelief.

"Of course not!" growled the bigger boy, "they don't want us to have any fun."

-Join the conversation

-Continue to listen

-Keep walking toward your destination

-Other

-Continue to listen

22 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

-Continue to listen

The blond boy looked crestfallen, "My parents don't let me play with other kids. Even when I go outside, one of them is always watching me...or if they aren't a neighbor is...or if a neighbor isn't a random person who reports back to my parents is."

"That's so creepy," said the kid who had said the gym teacher was soft.

Then the big boy with black hair noticed you, "What are you doing standing there? Are you watching us?" the others turned to you as well. Many of them glared at you.

2 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

The blond boy looked crestfallen, "My parents don't let me play with other kids. Even when I go outside, one of them is always watching me...or if they aren't a neighbor is...or if a neighbor isn't a random person who reports back to my parents is."

"That's so creepy," said the kid who had said the gym teacher was soft.

Then the big boy with black hair noticed you, "What are you doing standing there? Are you watching us?" the others turned to you as well. Many of them glared at you.

"Why in the world would I want to?" She retorted. "I'm not some creep waiting to kidnap you."

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Why in the world would I want to?" She retorted. "I'm not some creep waiting to kidnap you."

"I don't care why," he said angrily, "nobody watches me! You hear?"

"Take it easy," said a boy next to him.

"Take it easy?" he yelled in his face, "Everything's a threat! Everyone's a threat except those I can trust! She might be a spy sent by the adults! Who knows what they'll do to us? Remember what happened to Franky?" 

"Y-yeah," the kid stuttered.

6 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

"I don't care why," he said angrily, "nobody watches me! You hear?"

"Take it easy," said a boy next to him.

"Take it easy?" he yelled in his face, "Everything's a threat! Everyone's a threat except those I can trust! She might be a spy sent by the adults! Who knows what they'll do to us? Remember what happened to Franky?" 

"Y-yeah," the kid stuttered.

She was shocked and deeply hurt by his words.

"A spy?! You think I'm a spy?!" She yelled. "I would rather die!"

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She was shocked and deeply hurt by his words.

"A spy?! You think I'm a spy?!" She yelled. "I would rather die!"

The big boy turned back to you, face still twisted in rage, eyes gleaming with suspicion. "And why should I believe what you say?" he took a step toward you, but he was still a ways away and there were people between you and him. 

Some of the group looked at you hostily. Others looked concerned, at the boy. The girl looked to be sizing you up. The boy who had been yelled at looked at the ground.

8 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

The big boy turned back to you, face still twisted in rage, eyes gleaming with suspicion. "And why should I believe what you say?" he took a step toward you, but he was still a ways away and there were people between you and him. 

Some of the group looked at you hostily. Others looked concerned, at the boy. The girl looked to be sizing you up. The boy who had been yelled at looked at the ground.

"Oh? You don't believe me?" She said. "Well guess what! I don't care if you believe me or not. I know that I would never work for the adults. And I'm not going to sit here and be accused of something I didn't do."

"Oh? You don't believe me?" She said. "Well guess what! I don't care if you believe me or not. I know that I would never work for the adults. And I'm not going to sit here and be accused of something I didn't do."

"I like her attitude," said the girl, and the boy whirled around, away from you.

"Blondie, you know we don't need outsiders!"

"Why not?" she asked, hand on her hip.

"Because we're big enough as it is," to your surprise the boy was gentle in his response.

"You seen some of those groups in highschool? We need at least as many members as them if we don't wanna get eaten for lunch!" she said spunkily.

He sighed, "But if she is a spy..."

"Look, as long as we aren't doing anything to directly harm the government's efforts, the adults in highschool don't care what goes on there! We can say pretty much whatever! Spys will be a concern of the past."

"I like her attitude," said the girl, and the boy whirled around, away from you.

"Blondie, you know we don't need outsiders!"

"Why not?" she asked, hand on her hip.

"Because we're big enough as it is," to your surprise the boy was gentle in his response.

"You seen some of those groups in highschool? We need at least as many members as them if we don't wanna get eaten for lunch!" she said spunkily.

He sighed, "But if she is a spy..."

"Look, as long as we aren't doing anything to directly harm the government's efforts, the adults in highschool don't care what goes on there! We can say pretty much whatever! Spys will be a concern of the past."

She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

45 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Maybe," he said, "but maybe not! Still...I guess it makes sense..." sighing, he turned to you, "either join the group or get lost."

"That's no way to invite someone!" said the blond kid. He walked out of the cloud of kids and over to you, "I'm Flash, what's your nickname?"

"Maybe," he said, "but maybe not! Still...I guess it makes sense..." sighing, he turned to you, "either join the group or get lost."

"That's no way to invite someone!" said the blond kid. He walked out of the cloud of kids and over to you, "I'm Flash, what's your nickname?"

"My.. Nickname?"

"Uhh.." She thought. What was her nickname?

You didn't have one. Only your number: B16347301

-Say your number

-Make one up

-Don't answer

-Admit you don't have one

-Other

38 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

-Make one up

"Reia-" She blurted out.

He looked at you strange for a second, then said, "Well, nice to meet you Reia." He turned to the rest of the group, "Would you like to introduce yourselves?"

The bigger black-haired boy scowled, but the girl said, "I'm Blondie, and this is my boyfriend, our leader, Jock." she pointed to the bigger boy, who was still scowling but let out a resigned sigh.

8 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

He looked at you strange for a second, then said, "Well, nice to meet you Reia." He turned to the rest of the group, "Would you like to introduce yourselves?"

The bigger black-haired boy scowled, but the girl said, "I'm Blondie, and this is my boyfriend, our leader, Jock." she pointed to the bigger boy, who was still scowling but let out a resigned sigh.

"Nice to meet you too." She stated.