Stray Fawn Community

The Resistance- Invasion of Body Snatchers RP-

Chiyanna

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Because eventually the bell would have rung, and that would have made me late?"

"That's..." she thought for a minute, "logical enough. Though the tone with which you say it is odd. Go ahead, but hurry back before you miss any important parts of the lesson." Her response seemed almost human...but the deadness in her eyes betrayed her.

20 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"That's..." she thought for a minute, "logical enough. Though the tone with which you say it is odd. Go ahead, but hurry back before you miss any important parts of the lesson." Her response seemed almost human...but the deadness in her eyes betrayed her.

"Alright," She said, walking out.

50 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Alright," She said, walking out.

You walked down the hallway toward the bathroom. The bell signalling the start of the first class rang. A couple of late people rushed down the hall. You saw one kid standing in the hall looking...dark?

-Talk to the kid

-Continue past them to the restroom

-Go to your best friends old meeting place 

-Other

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You walked down the hallway toward the bathroom. The bell signalling the start of the first class rang. A couple of late people rushed down the hall. You saw one kid standing in the hall looking...dark?

-Talk to the kid

-Continue past them to the restroom

-Go to your best friends old meeting place 

-Other

-Talk to the kid

14 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She walked away, wondering if she made a new friend, or just made someone think she was annoying.

Either way, she headed to the restroom.

You walked to the restroom. There were two doorless openings. One marked boys one marked girls. You could see only the splash of tiles beyond the openings as, thankfully, both halls made an abrupt turn before you got into the restroom itself.

(I just realized I'm bad at describing public restrooms. Hope that makes sense lol)

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

You walked to the restroom. There were two doorless openings. One marked boys one marked girls. You could see only the splash of tiles beyond the openings as, thankfully, both halls made an abrupt turn before you got into the restroom itself.

(I just realized I'm bad at describing public restrooms. Hope that makes sense lol)

(It makes sense)

She went into the girls' side.