Stray Fawn Community

Do you guys want a Niche Warrior Cats Roleplay?

Chiyanna

Niche Warrior cats  

5 members have voted

1. 1. So do you want a Niche Warrior Cats RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • I want a regular cat challenge niche roleplay
  2. 2. Do you want me to make a Niche Warrior Challenge Playthrough?

This poll is closed to new votes

So far my attempts at creating a roleplay have not borne much. So I figured I ought to go with a warriors rp because they are popular. However I also wanted to do something different and had read through some niche warrior cats challenge playthroughs. 

So was born the idea of a niche warrior cats challenge roleplay! But I didn't want to create if people wouldn't play it. So I am putting up yet another poll.

The roleplay would be the remnants of a group of clans trying to survive and hopefully make a new clan together or rebuild the old clans that were destroyed.

Also the questions are individual. You can answer yes to the one and no to the other.

that's interesting, sadly niche rps are kinda dead. I also tried to do some a few months ago and the same happened so making one may not be so fun. You do what's more fun for you. : p

It could be fun to see a playthrough even tho im not so active here.

• Paw up 1

31 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

that's interesting, sadly niche rps are kinda dead. I also tried to do some a few months ago and the same happened so making one may not be so fun. You do what's more fun for you. : p

It could be fun to see a playthrough even tho im not so active here.

That's true. I thought I could revive them but maybe they're gone for good.

I already have some ideas for the playthrough! Does anyone know of a personality generator for the warrior cats challenge and/or a name generator? 

17 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

The first one works pretty well if I just use the name and personality of it. I like the one that was used in old warrior cats challenge playthroughs on here that was created by someone named medicine cat but it apparently doesn't exist anymore (at least at it's old url).

Ideally I would like it to be general, not specific and include things like aspirations to be a certain role (like leader), things they're good (and bad at) at, and connection to starclan.

I don't know if any such one will be found though. I wonder how hard it is to create my own.

5 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

I don’t use wc generators myself so idk any other recommendations. But maybe there are other generators.

Sky just created one for their Duskclan 4 playthrough! It should work for mine too at least for now. :)

• Paw up 1