Stray Fawn Community

"I'm Your Wishes", The Playthrough

Cloude

Nichelings, but to your whims. They may not know, or they may, but they're here to serve your ruling.

You can throw in random rules and goals into the mix, and those will be highly considered. (As in for the most part I'm going to try to include everything if I can.)

Have fun with whatever you say, you can make it weird and cute and quirky, or be super serious, risky, or randomized.

The only rules I won't allow are limiting me to names. Yes, you can say I have to name a future child something, but you can't say I can only use specific names. Sorry, I love being free with names- And I wouldn't mind some of your names in there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

Can I suggest rules?

maybe one is that all derp snouts need to be named “tuk tuk” and jr. (Ex, first one is tuk tuk, second is tuk tuk jr, third is tuk tuk jr jr, fouth is tuk tuk jr jr jr and so on)

Hmm.. I could comprimise and have all derp snouts either have "tuk" somewhere in their names or be a jr of sorts, though naming them all tuk tuk seems a bit too limiting of names for me^^ (Expecially if it's randomized and I won't know how many derp snouts I get)

i have no idea if we can suggest rules yet but still- 

every 20 days a nicheling must be sacrificed to the king, squirrel in any means possible 

this is randomized any nicheling can be killed but ones with stinky tail or nimble fingers. (as those genes are squirrel like)

if a nicheling is not sacrificed, 200 food must be removed from the food storage

sorry if this is too hard-

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

i have no idea if we can suggest rules yet but still- 

every 20 days a nicheling must be sacrificed to the king, squirrel in any means possible 

this is randomized any nicheling can be killed but ones with stinky tail or nimble fingers. (as those genes are squirrel like)

if a nicheling is not sacrificed, 200 food must be removed from the food storage

sorry if this is too hard-

Wouldn't it make more sense if it was deformed paw instead of nimble?

All current rules are accepted :)

(If I react with thumbs up that means I'm good with it and going to most likely implement it)

Though if anybody would like, I'd be up for some more rules involving what the beginners need to be like, so I have an idea for what I'm going to have to apply when I start the save!^^

18 minutes ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

All current rules are accepted :)

(If I react with thumbs up that means I'm good with it and going to most likely implement it)

Though if anybody would like, I'd be up for some more rules involving what the beginners need to be like, so I have an idea for what I'm going to have to apply when I start the save!^^

One of the starters has to have bird beak in their genes (recessive or dominant is up to you) mayhaps?

• Paw up 1

JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS,

This'll be a playthrough where you can add a rule when you see fit. It doesn't just have to be before it starts. : )

You can also have small rules aimed at a specific character as long as they aren't too limiting to their personality. Such as; "Squirrel has to have double bird beak passed on if mutations are not already chosen", "Bread's child has to be named Spider Bread in Muffet's honour", "That one has to be in a love triangle (given if character does not already have a love interest)"

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

If that is all for now, I may get started on making the save. If you have any last second add-ons, please state them (probably within the next ten minutes if that's okay?) while I'm making the save.

(I usually take a little bit to make a save because I like personalizing the nichelings.)

• Paw up 2

Save has been made.

38 minutes ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

If that is all for now, I may get started on making the save. If you have any last second add-ons, please state them (probably within the next ten minutes if that's okay?) while I'm making the save.

(I usually take a little bit to make a save because I like personalizing the nichelings.)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1