Stray Fawn Community

"I'm Your Wishes", The Playthrough

Cloude

1 hour ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

Rule suggestion: make all those who have “ta” randomly generated in their names evil. You can change their name, but they’ll remain evil.

That's,, actually something that seems really fun to implement ishdidgf

• Eek! 2

1186437098_2021-09-11(11).thumb.png.87e5753390b7327a6b41ba1168d016e1.png

The nine nichelings had made it to the new island, the lot of them looking back to see the rocks crumbling. Squirrel frowned at the amount of webs in his new tribe, before turning to Tuk Tuk and Kati, the derp-snout and duck-beaked nichelings beside him.

“Can you believe what we’re dealing with? Half of ‘em have those fin paws! How are they even going to walk?”

Kati lifted his head from his deep thought, flicking his ear before responding.

“I can deal with them, your majesty. Go catch a break, I’m sure the trip has you exhausted.”

Kati had a monotone voice, one that almost seemed to mock every word he said.

Tuk Tuk looked over to them, tilting his head. Was Kati sure about this? If anything went wrong, they could lose one of their most valuable members.

Squirrel sized Kati up, giving a confused look. “How’s a scrawny little thing like you going to handle them? Are you gonna scare them away by, what, quacking at them?” His confusion grew into a smile as he spoke, and eventually led to a small fit of laughter.

Kati glared at the king, raising his head a little. “If you aren’t careful, king, you may end up biting your words. 

The two stared at each other for a few moments of silence, Tuk Tuk beginning to wave a paw to try and get their attention. Squirrel then huffed and looked away. This was probably the only nicheling that could get away with a threat towards someone like him.

“Whatever, but everyone else has to come with me. I don’t want to be alone.” 

“Okay. Bye.” Kati waved a paw dismissively.

Squirrel growled and turned towards the other nichelings. “Follow me, peasants!” He yelled before diving forward into the shallow water.

Maybe diving into the shallow area isn’t the most pleasant thing to do.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Day One

267498614_2021-09-12(1).thumb.png.318510cfe7c0fdad1ab7fcc47fe60210.png

Kati had been giving orders left and right, doing everything he could to keep the three nichelings busy. It was starting to get a bit boring, just watching the three do whatever he said, so he decided it should be okay to try and provoke one of them.

The duck-beaked nicheling brought his head down, level with the female next to him who had been staring intently into the water.

“Hey.”

The female, Marie, lifted her gaze, looking forward in thought before turning to meet the gaze of Kati.

“Yes, your honour?”

Kati grew a bit upset at the title, but shook it off quickly before getting back to his mission.

“Why are you so useless?”

“What?” Marie sat up, staring uneasily back at the male. The other two looked over, Kati beginning to glare.

“You have too many webs to do anything good. Not to mention one of your paws isn’t even a paw, it’s just a nub.” He quacked in disgust. “And those fins, don’t even get me started.”

Marie didn’t seem mad, but rather, just upset.

“I’m glad you can speak your mind so openly, your honour.” She muttered before turning to look back out at the water.

The other two males silently stared before going back to picking at the bush beside them.

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

Day One

Kati had been giving orders left and right, doing everything he could to keep the three nichelings busy. It was starting to get a bit boring, just watching the three do whatever he said, so he decided it should be okay to try and provoke one of them.

The duck-beaked nicheling brought his head down, level with the female next to him who had been staring intently into the water.

“Hey.”

The female, Marie, lifted her gaze, looking forward in thought before turning to meet the gaze of Kati.

“Yes, your honour?”

Kati grew a bit upset at the title, but shook it off quickly before getting back to his mission.

“What?” Marie sat up, staring uneasily back at the male. The other two looked over, Kati beginning to glare.

“You have too many webs to do anything good. Not to mention one of your paws isn’t even a paw, it’s just a nub.” He quacked in disgust. “And those fins, don’t even get me started.”

“I’m glad you can speak your mind so openly, your honour.” She muttered before turning to look back out at the water.

The other two males silently stared before going back to picking at the bush beside them.

New rule: everybody is now allowed to punch Kati whenever they want /J/J/J/J/J/J/J/J/J/J

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

Day One

“Hey.”

“Yes, your honour?”

New rule:

One of the webbed males convinces Marie to go swimming with him. She dives deep into the water and picks some algae and brings it back. Proving she isn't useless. Though Kati may not like how they ran off....

Also at least one of the webed males is in love with her. You could have them both be and fight over her affection lol. 

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

New rule:

One of the webbed males convinces Marie to go swimming with him. She dives deep into the water and picks some algae and brings it back. Proving she isn't useless. Though Kati may not like how they ran off....

Also at least one of the webed males is in love with her. You could have them both be and fight over her affection lol. 

What if all the webbed males and Kati are in love with her?

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

(I don't think Kati is since he picked on her but maybe he likes how submissive she is or he likes her gentle spirit or the title she gave him or whatever....it would be interesting if they all were lol. Sure have them all be UNLESS they're already in love with someone else @Cloudscape -Any Pronouns-)

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(I don't think Kati is since he picked on her but maybe he likes how submissive she is or he likes her gentle spirit or the title she gave him or whatever....it would be interesting if they all were lol. Sure have them all be UNLESS they're already in love with someone else @Cloudscape -Any Pronouns-)

Or maybe Kati has a crush on one of the webbed males who has a crush on Marie who has a crush on the other webbed male who has a crush on Kati-

9 hours ago, Modiano said:

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

nah I like them all fighting over Marie better

Well you two are certainly the story type. I can adjust to the new rule, but I can't say I didn't have anything planned. (And can't say I didn't go through with it)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Day Three

4056678_2021-09-12(2).thumb.png.3e0e0aa063c02e1a8f88c651d22fc660.png

Marville stared down at the antlered cub, before turning to look at Squirrel. Squirrel stared at the cub, a small smile on his face as he turned to his mate.

“I’ll just call her Daughter. Simple enough of a name.”

His mate, Eista, raised a brow before looking down at the cub. “Daughter? Well, alright. If you can’t think of anything better. Though King’s Daughter has a better air to it.”

“True. King’s Daughter it is.”

“Does it not occur to you two that that’s not a normal cub’s name?”

The two glared over at Marville, who shrunk back.

“You do not question King Squirrel’s choices, and if I hear one more peep out of your mouth I’ll feed you to the bearyenas. Now go teach King’s Daughter about berries or something useful, get her out of my sight.”

Marville nodded, approaching the cub and nudging them away as they stumbled aimlessly.

• Like 4
  • Eek! 1

• 3 weeks later...

ok

you can't use permanent nests

if a rogue breeds with one of your females you must kill both the child and the female

when you get to whale island you need to randomly generate the island you go to next

oh and when the food count goes above 100 two either randomly generated nichelings or that you choose(first option for more pain) go to drown themselves

if they have gills or water body or there is no water on the island they kill themselves with thorns

If they have gills or water body or there is no water on the island and there is no thorns then THINK OF SOMETHING MAN (anything will do as long as you murder them)

yea

On 10/6/2021 at 11:55 AM, Lizardcake said:

yea

9 minutes ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

Oh no this just got a whole lot harder

Anyways- these will come into effect after the next few pre-planned chapters I forgot about

• Paw up 1