Stray Fawn Community

"I'm Your Wishes", The Playthrough

Cloude

Day Four

2021-09-13.thumb.png.b984f18f7663709f917f9e21eca9f05e.png

“Hey Tuk Tuk.”

The brown spotted nicheling turned to see Kati approaching, and gave a wave. He then went back to collecting a pile of berries, setting them in the hole he had dug out.

Kati watched him for a moment before trying to pick some berries of his own, he wasn’t terrible at it, but definitely wasn’t the best either.

“So you just do this all day? Collect berries? What fun is that?”

Tuk Tuk nodded, then nudged a berry over to Kati’s paws. Kati stared at it before leaning down and squashing it in his beak.

He looked back up at Tuk Tuk, nodding. “They’re delicious, yes, but is there any other profit? Perhaps you get the king’s attention, no? Maybe earn the recognition of a female?”

The male quickly shook his head to the last sentence, but didn’t have the words to reply. He lifted his gaze to glance over at the king’s new cub, Heir. He then looked over at Kati again, motioning his head as if telling Kati to go over.

“Aha, no. Cubs are nasty little rabbils that just exist to consume berries that we could be eating. I’d rather not interact with one, thanks.”

Tuk Tuk shrugged, then jumped as lightening struck in the distance.

He huffed before sitting back down to collect his berries.

Eista stared down at her mate and son, while Marissa did her best to comfort her.

“Hey, he’s not just going to forget about you. You two have three cubs together, and everyone respects you! Even if he does forget about you, you have plenty of suitors to take his place!”

“Oh, shut your trap.” Eista hissed, glaring up at Marissa. “I don’t care how many suitors there are, he’s not going to forget about me. He can’t, I’m too perfect.”

• Like 4

Day Six

1702284931_2021-09-13(1).thumb.png.72d8ac09dca6b6fcc2427fde232c2522.png

After going on a mission to prove her worth, (which ended in algae stuck between her teeth,) Marie had been sleeping curled up next to what was assumed to be her first cub.

Brightmar let out the occasional mew, chewing on her own paw despite the male’s desperate attempts to get her to stop.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2

39 minutes ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

Who wants next update?

mememememewmemememememememememememememememememmememememmememememmemememememmememememememememmemememememememememmemememememmemememememememememmeme

• Haha 1

Day Ten

800456587_2021-10-09(3).thumb.png.485393edcb20c2753fd3325a2bed022a.png

The tribe had been in a state of panic for the past few days. The shores had been littered, the bodies of Squirrel, Marie’s first son (?), Marie, The River’s Bend, Pinky, and Ekmar being found upon them. It seemed the nichelings had been washed up, after struggling to something. Perhaps seaweed. Yeah, that was probably just it.

King’s Daughter awoke in a nest, immediately shoving the baby below her away before sprinting off. She didn’t want to be known for going against her father’s rules- she should have been near a tree. She had destroyed the nest she was in before leaving, as to try and remove any trace of herself from where the baby had been.

Reindeer awoke to a mewing cub beside her. She turned her head to the sound, and upon seeing the cub, immediately went to curl around it and provide warmth.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 3
  • Love 1

Voting has been implemented.

Don't like a rule? Vote to have it removed! If it reaches 8 votes, and passes by me, it may be removed. This isn't to be used 24/7!

If you added the rule and think I'm not able to handle it, you may ask do have your vote count decreased down to 5 needed.

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

Don't like a rule? Vote to have it removed! If it reaches 8 votes, and passes by me, it may be removed. This isn't to be used 24/7!

If you added the rule and think I'm not able to handle it, you may ask do have your vote count decreased down to 5 needed.

The no permanent nests one?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

(how do u vote? react to a post about having a certain rule removed or u have to say in the thread u vote against it?)

11 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

Also I think Marie and those othet nichelings died of the food count going over 100 rip. Though if it gets over it do u have to remove the food or what? Do u just kill 2 nichelings and then feel free to stockpile food from now on?

@Lizardcake

yes but if it reaches another 100 you need to do this again

• Paw up 1

17 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

(how do u vote? react to a post about having a certain rule removed or u have to say in the thread u vote against it?)

Say in thread.

5 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

(I assume u cant use commands to get rid of food?)

5 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

yes

*dances evil demon dance*

(Though I have one more cheat command allowed to use in dire circumstances since you never specified cheats can't be used, and Coco gave me a two chances rule^^)

5 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

(How many nichelings do you have currently in this save/playthrough and how much food?@Cloudscape -Any Pronouns-)

At the current moment, five, though that's not because of the food issue. And my food's down near the 20's because of Coco's rule (used once) :)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

Say in thread.

(Though I have one more cheat command allowed to use in dire circumstances since you never specified cheats can't be used, and Coco gave me a two chances rule^^)

At the current moment, five, though that's not because of the food issue. And my food's down near the 20's because of Coco's rule (used once) :)

(wait how did so many die??)