Stray Fawn Community

Do not mind my existence :D

xKatty

Uhhh hi hi. I'm new and I'm probably just going to be a lurker. My sister is active on these forums, and she wanted me to join because of it. For the introduction part, uhh.. Online name is Kat or Katty, my favorite food is macarons, favorite drink is bubble tea. The games I mainly play are Minecraft, maybe some Roblox, and the Sims. Very average I know, but I do not have the computer for any other game. I hope everyone here has a great day or night, and if you read this, hullo :D

@Chiyanna

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, xKatty said:

Uhhh hi hi. I'm new and I'm probably just going to be a lurker. My sister is active on these forums, and she wanted me to join because of it. For the introduction part, uhh.. Online name is Kat or Katty, my favorite food is macarons, favorite drink is bubble tea. The games I mainly play are Minecraft, maybe some Roblox, and the Sims. Very average I know, but I do not have the computer for any other game. I hope everyone here has a great day or night, and if you read this, hullo :D

@Chiyanna

Welcome to the forums!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xKatty said:

@Chiyanna

Hey sis! Welcome to the forums :)

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 10:02 AM, xKatty said:

@Chiyanna

if you become an active member on here be prepared to cringe at this post years later

sorry I'm late but I lost my computer

• Haha 1