Stray Fawn Community

i'm back and it's time to die inside again

Aquatic471

basically i'm gonna do a normal storymode playthrough b u t if y'all have ideas for challenges/ways to torture me i'm required to do them for however long is reasonable. you could literally say 'move islands with three nichelings' while i'm trying to stockpile and get better creatures and only have the descendants of rogues. yes i know that's oddly specific. leave me alone.

by the way, i haven't forgotten about my challenge playthrough, and i mayyyy go back to it, but i'm not sure yet.

for now, enjoy my pain!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Aquatic471 said:

Screenshot (843).png

(who died?)

ALso u said to torture u so.....

Your nichelings have to stay in the swamp for 2 generations. They must have their children on swamp tiles and a camp if you have one must be in the swamp. You can not stray too far out of the swamp. You can only do so to follow prey that spawned in the swamp and kill it and then immediately come back. You can have two separate groups in the two separate swamps but you must set them up now and you cannot migrate between them. OK GL with your first torture

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(who died?)

ALso u said to torture u so.....

Your nichelings have to stay in the swamp for 2 generations. They must have their children on swamp tiles and a camp if you have one must be in the swamp. You can not stray too far out of the swamp. You can only do so to follow prey that spawned in the swamp and kill it and then immediately come back. You can have two separate groups in the two separate swamps but you must set them up now and you cannot migrate between them. OK GL with your first torture

oh that sounds terrifying

Sileana died btw, the pink one who was breeding with the wanderer i found who's been sitting by the tree.

• Paw up 1

• 3 weeks later...

ok

you can't use permanent nests

if a rogue breeds with one of your females you must kill both the child and the female

when you get to whale island you need to randomly generate the island you go to next

oh and when the food count goes above 100 two either randomly generated nichelings or that you choose(first option for more pain) go to drown themselves

if they have gills or water body or there is no water on the island they kill themselves with thorns

If they have gills or water body or there is no water on the island and there is no thorns then THINK OF SOMETHING MAN (anything will do as long as you murder them)

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

ok

if a rogue breeds with one of your females you must kill both the child and the female

when you get to whale island you need to randomly generate the island you go to next

oh and when the food count goes above 100 two either randomly generated nichelings or that you choose(first option for more pain) go to drown themselves

if they have gills or water body or there is no water on the island they kill themselves with thorns

If they have gills or water body or there is no water on the island and there is no thorns then THINK OF SOMETHING MAN (anything will do as long as you murder them)

man you're brutal

1 hour ago, Lizardcake said:

ok

can iadd these to the extra pain dlc for my challenge 

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1