Stray Fawn Community

My first playthrough! (Warrior Cats) SmokeClan

Hydropuff

I starteda little late so please forgive that! This is SmokeClan they have fled from a war that ravaged their island. Their leaders are Fallenstar and Ashcreek. The warriors that escaped with themare Palefall, Kestrelsong and Bravesky. 2 apprentices came with them. Rainpaw and Heronpaw. Their medicine cat is Kitecall.

What has happened so far: The clan is trying to get established and a badger (Killer Bearyena) attacked their new camp. Ashcreek was nearly killed and Rainpaw severely wounded. Heronpaw takes part in the battle and decides the life of a warrior is not for him. He decides to train under Kitecall. Last thing. While this was all going on Fallenstar had a kit named Runningkit. He is now training under Kestrelsong as a replacement for Heronpaw.image.thumb.png.f3c4c2e08519ff0933e159b1bfc8f507.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

The clan gets established in their new camp and Fallenstar leads a patrol out. Kestrelsong begins to notice her aging.

"Are you okay Fallenstar? You seem to be a little more tired than usual."

Fallenstar is annoyed by this, "I'm FINE." she snaps. Fallenstar is getting insecure about her old age and dwindiling lives. 

Meanwhile at camp Palefall and Ashcreek have a talk about who the next deputy of the clan will be. "So Ashcreek, who will your deputy be?" Palefall asks with an inqusitive tone. Ashcreek's voice gets suddenly cold. This startles Palefall because Ashcreek has always been easy going and a cautious cat. "W-well I just wanted to know!" She says in a defensive tone. This answer is not enough for Ashcreek. "Go and try to catch up to Fallenstar's patrol. Do not ask me of this again." With that Palefall runs off into the brush, thouroughly embaressed.image.thumb.png.b962b37ba04ed36fccb0117ee45f2b01.png

• Like 2

Rainpelt's Warrior ceremony :D On a rainy day too XD

".....from this moment forward you will be known as Rainpelt!" Fallenstar said with pride. "May StarClan approve of this new warrior." 

"Rainpelt! Rainpelt!Rainpelt!" The clan cheered. The loudest of them all was Heronpaw, her littermate who decided to become a medicine cat. She padded to Heronpaw and nuzzled him. "If only you could be here..." She said with sorrow in her eyes. Heronpaw comforted her. "This is my choice. I enjoy helping cats that need it." Heronpaw watched her pad away with a twinge of guilt.

In Fallenstar's den:

"I am getting older Ashcreek. The time will soon come for you to take over SmokeClan. From this point forward I will now be giving you most of my own responsibilities, excluding the sacred ones ordained to me by StarClan."

Ashcreek was baffled. Sure, she had noticed Fallenstar getting older but it slowly dawned on her how old Fallenstar was getting. "Yes Fallenstar." All of the fight she once had in her was defeated almost instantly at this realization.  Fallenstar noticed this and sent her to work. "Go. Lead the Clan. I need rest." Ashcreek walked away tail drooping. "Yes Fallenstar." Ashcreek walked into the light a almost completely new cat.

Screenshot 2021-09-16 163301.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1