Stray Fawn Community

Green's Art Dump

GreenTheGreat

• 3 weeks later...

Some facts about the DSMP WoF AU!

Dream is an animus dragon! But animus powers are much less powerful in this AU because y e a

George, even though he is a seawing, has a hard time seeing underwater, so he needs goggles. Hence the nickname Gogy

Ranboo is an actual prince. His personality starts off more like OSMP ranboo, though, slowly moving towards his DSMP personality after dream decides to get a hold of a dreamvisitor to torment ranboo (if you don't read WoF, a dreamvisitor is just as it's name suggests, lets you visit dragons in their dreams. Though it's creation is very much different from in the original books) Ranboo is a Nightwing Icewing hybrid and the nightwings and icewings are cool with each other btw.

Tommy and Tubbo and a lot of the other dragons I make that are pantalan are actually from a different continent, and fleeing to pyrrhia is how they meet ranboo (still like his OSMP version btw, I'd imagine the story is alike to the dangerous gift. Also, still yet to decide what they are fleeing from)

Tubbo is small and I'm not taking any criticism on this thank you /lh

Sapnap originally was a dragon with firescales, but dream helped him by making his little bandana ribbon thing (it's animus enchanted so the firescales don't work properly) This is how Dream and sapnap became a pair, George joining in later

Techno lives with phil (yet to be made) and they commit crime together They manages to steal a lot from mudwing royalty, that's where techno got the crown.

All of the chats still exist, Most of the chats being represented by actual dragons. Techno still has the voices, Phil still has the crows, and because of animus enchantment, ranboo has his particles.

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Green said:

Some facts about the DSMP WoF AU!

Dream is an animus dragon! But animus powers are much less powerful in this AU because y e a

George, even though he is a seawing, has a hard time seeing underwater, so he needs goggles. Hence the nickname Gogy

Ranboo is an actual prince. His personality starts off more like OSMP ranboo, though, slowly moving towards his DSMP personality after dream decides to get a hold of a dreamvisitor to torment ranboo (if you don't read WoF, a dreamvisitor is just as it's name suggests, lets you visit dragons in their dreams. Though it's creation is very much different from in the original books) Ranboo is a Nightwing Icewing hybrid and the nightwings and icewings are cool with each other btw.

Tommy and Tubbo and a lot of the other dragons I make that are pantalan are actually from a different continent, and fleeing to pyrrhia is how they meet ranboo (still like his OSMP version btw, I'd imagine the story is alike to the dangerous gift. Also, still yet to decide what they are fleeing from)

Tubbo is small and I'm not taking any criticism on this thank you /lh

Sapnap originally was a dragon with firescales, but dream helped him by making his little bandana ribbon thing (it's animus enchanted so the firescales don't work properly) This is how Dream and sapnap became a pair, George joining in later

Techno lives with phil (yet to be made) and they commit crime together They manages to steal a lot from mudwing royalty, that's where techno got the crown.

All of the chats still exist, Most of the chats being represented by actual dragons. Techno still has the voices, Phil still has the crows, and because of animus enchantment, ranboo has his particles.

wow I'm actually going in depth with this wth

Remade oc refs 👀👀👀👀👀

Tango

Tango.thumb.png.5951f6628f8151677e8d2dc6657bf1a0.png

Nautilus

Nautilus.thumb.png.b786a0d795efc446f0718c87d417f860.png

Red sun, now Redshine (one of my OLDDDD ocs)

Redshine.thumb.png.c0b652b1d805bd48c434346d55afa3e1.png

Lion's Roar (just love their colorssss)

1331814122_Lionsroar.thumb.png.8cf5cae6b500a852f45e76025eae10ad.png

Remember flare of the soul? kinda scrapped that buttttt remade some of the characters I really liked

Poppy

Poppy.thumb.png.3ca90ad76f9d3c662e736c1c34ed989b.png

Annddddd Rain (I like rain a lot, they are just yes) 

Rain.thumb.png.503daece01b92e82c75704ef289c1600.png

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Green said:

Remade oc refs 👀👀👀👀👀

Tango

Tango.thumb.png.5951f6628f8151677e8d2dc6657bf1a0.png

Nautilus

Nautilus.thumb.png.b786a0d795efc446f0718c87d417f860.png

Red sun, now Redshine (one of my OLDDDD ocs)

Redshine.thumb.png.c0b652b1d805bd48c434346d55afa3e1.png

Lion's Roar (just love their colorssss)

1331814122_Lionsroar.thumb.png.8cf5cae6b500a852f45e76025eae10ad.png

Remember flare of the soul? kinda scrapped that buttttt remade some of the characters I really liked

Poppy

Poppy.thumb.png.3ca90ad76f9d3c662e736c1c34ed989b.png

Annddddd Rain (I like rain a lot, they are just yes) 

Rain.thumb.png.503daece01b92e82c75704ef289c1600.png

i remember that