Stray Fawn Community

Green's Art Dump

GreenTheGreat

On 2/4/2022 at 11:49 AM, Green said:

👀 MAYBE 

can i be on one : D its fine if not, i have the random motivation too, but, i dont have the materials, sorry if it feels like im making everything about me

I finished the Fog Falls map and stuff

218503744_FogFalls.thumb.png.8a05875c013611ccb88de8a12b5c9bd3.png

Fog falls is, as the name suggests, very foggy, barely able to see in most places. It is said to be the birthplace of all magic and the home of dragons. There are not many towns, since it's hard to keep them safe. Everything is fairly far away, and everyone has a lantern with them. 

Oceanview

The light in the fog. It's by the other and the fog is very thin here.

Lakeside

It's the biggest town in Fog Falls. They have so many lights that it can be seen from the cliffs or above Fog Falls. They have driven any and all dragons far away from the town.

Dragon's Den Inn

A place for travelers to stop and rest. Dragons lurk in the fog, be careful.

Abandoned Castle 

An abandoned castle, there is said to be a huge dragon living there but nobody is brave enough to go. If anyone does go, they don't come back. They could have gotten lost in the fog or eaten by a dragon, nobody knows. 

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

GUYS MEET WHISPER THEY ARE ANN EXPLORER AND SHE IS A DRAGON TAMER BECAUSE I'M BACK TO MY HTTYD PHASE

Anyways she's gonna document all the dragons in fog falls and actually everywhere (I have an extra sketchbook I'm doing her documentation in) 

They also steal stuff, that's fun 

673813481_WhisperTheDragonTamer.thumb.png.0155de3a1485571a9fbf4280c29bf05c.png

• Eek! 1
  • Love 4

/vent

Trapped

20220225_185532.thumb.jpg.14e6f3eb98889b007ffe234706e5ffda.jpg

(The yellow is from glitter pens on another page that bled through, idc how bad it looks, it made me feel better)

Explanation: it feels stupid but my flight keeps being pushed back later and later, this is an airport I had no idea existed and I'm really overwhelmed. I just want to go home and play minecraft with my friends, I was really excited to be home with my dog and my family and be able to chill, but instead I'm getting home at like 10pm and if the flight gets pushed back much more, I'm just afraid we'll have to stay here and I don't know why but it makes me afraid and horrible and I hate it.

Sorry about this, I just had to vent a bit.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Peridot said:

/vent

Trapped

20220225_185532.thumb.jpg.14e6f3eb98889b007ffe234706e5ffda.jpg

(The yellow is from glitter pens on another page that bled through, idc how bad it looks, it made me feel better)

Explanation: it feels stupid but my flight keeps being pushed back later and later, this is an airport I had no idea existed and I'm really overwhelmed. I just want to go home and play minecraft with my friends, I was really excited to be home with my dog and my family and be able to chill, but instead I'm getting home at like 10pm and if the flight gets pushed back much more, I'm just afraid we'll have to stay here and I don't know why but it makes me afraid and horrible and I hate it.

Sorry about this, I just had to vent a bit.

Update: I'm back home... kinda

I'm at the airport that's the closest to my house