Stray Fawn Community

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bear

or maybe they're secretly rogue males. Personally I would roll dice to find their intentions and then if they wanna murder u use console commands to attack myself and then attack them

if they're secretly rogue males I would breed with them

But idk what ur going for whether story drama or just tryna survive so...

u could just let them stare at u

or attack them for no reason

or use commands to *cough* cheat *cough* give yourself enough food to invite them. Sometimes I roll dice to see if they want food or if they just wanna join us regardless so I feel better about it...but I also make an option that they won't join us no matter what so

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

or maybe they're secretly rogue males. Personally I would roll dice to find their intentions and then if they wanna murder u use console commands to attack myself and then attack them

if they're secretly rogue males I would breed with them

But idk what ur going for whether story drama or just tryna survive so...

u could just let them stare at u

or attack them for no reason

or use commands to *cough* cheat *cough* give yourself enough food to invite them. Sometimes I roll dice to see if they want food or if they just wanna join us regardless so I feel better about it...but I also make an option that they won't join us no matter what so

Hmmmmm. Good story options, but I don’t wanna use console commands. I think that they are trying to warn me or lead me to something, but I don’t know what. I did see a no-paw female in the snow a few days ago, so maybe she broke her leg and they want us to help?

• Eek! 2

17 minutes ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

Hmmmmm. Good story options, but I don’t wanna use console commands. I think that they are trying to warn me or lead me to something, but I don’t know what. I did see a no-paw female in the snow a few days ago, so maybe she broke her leg and they want us to help?

hmmmm maybe! wonder if she's still alive...maybe u should look for her?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! 40 IS NOT LOW ON FOOD, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE 3 NICHELINGS!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Mod the non-Mod said:

The island seems to be frost Lands or long winter. 40 food is definitely low there

I do not have an opinion but I would invite in wanderers even if I was low on food which is probably why I shall die on the harder islands....without cheats anyways

I'm only allowed to use cheats occasionally on my storymode playthrough, (for things like bringing Dondon the psycopath back to life, or teleporting all my nichelings to that one island to have the great meeting so it doesn't take another 20 turns to do this just so we can have a story reason for everyone to know we're leaving the archipelego.

And honestly I will probably end up teleporting everyone I want to bring to the ports too so I don't have 20 more episodes on the atchipelago....

OK that's my rant that got off topic