Stray Fawn Community

that is cursed . . .

SafiraCoyfolf

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Screenshot 2021-09-17 02.01.22.png

37 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

the fun begins

doing this with a mouse sucks, I need to find my pen . . .

Screenshot 2021-09-17 01.59.14.png

(That is so cool/terrifying lol! And since I’m learning to 3D model, we might have another “modder” on our hands. Although it might take another hundred years lol)

• Like 2

Just now, FriendlyBearyena said:

(That is so cool/terrifying lol! And since I’m learning to 3D model, we might have another “modder” on our hands. Although it might take another hundred years lol)

I'm still  figuring things out, lol
I know how to make models (been working at just that the past year-and-a-half, now I'm figuring out how to colour them next time I do this, I am keeping the pieces separate instead of linking them together, omfg kill me

Then I'll get around to animating them at some point and everything that comes along with that

Too bad I cant render them though, my laptop ends up having a seizure and just dies lmao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

I'm still  figuring things out, lol
I know how to make models (been working at just that the past year-and-a-half, now I'm figuring out how to colour them next time I do this, I am keeping the pieces separate instead of linking them together, omfg kill me

Then I'll get around to animating them at some point and everything that comes along with that

Too bad I cant render them though, my laptop ends up having a seizure and just dies lmao

I was only somewhat exaggerating when I said it would take 100 years lol. I’ve only been working at it for around a month, so to me you+all your work are really really cool! Luckily it’s pretty easy so far, but I’m only scratching the surface. Also, what program do you use? I use OnShape.

• Like 2

Just now, FriendlyBearyena said:

what program do you use

I use Blender

lol, it sure feels like it's gonna take 100 years

trying to find a good tutorial for what I need has been hell. I just gave up looking for a tutorial and just started clicking random things to see what it did till I found what I was looking for, lmao

• Eek! 2