Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay

Chiyanna

20 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

She stepped out of the nesht.

Well, it was cozy, but an empty stomach has much more priority.

She started sniffing the air, looking for something to snack on.

You smelled a sweet and fresh scent. The source was nearby

-Go toward it

-Explore the grasses to your left

-Look around the area some more

-Investigate the twee

-Investigate the shrump

-Other

1 hour ago, Lizardcake said:

She goes towards it, maybe it's food.

As you came closer, you could see it was coming from a roundish green thing.

-Look at it closer

-Try to remember what it's called

-Avoid it

-Run away from it

-Other

9 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

Wulfy

The sun was peeking up over the horizon, a brilliant ball of orange. The sky was pink, red, orange, and purple, swathes of it being different colors.

Wulfy sat up to see the sky better

9 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

Mist

14 hours ago, Modiano, Eater of Worlds said:

Plum attempted to nurse

With a yelp of surprise, Mist jumped to her paws. "I don't think so, Plum." Leaning down, Mist picked up Plum and started walking.

"Looks like I need to find food now. No way am I leaving this cub here alone . . . . Maybe I can find a berry bush or something, hunting might be had to do while staying close to Plum . . ."  she thought.

12 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Wulfy sat up to see the sky better

With a yelp of surprise, Mist jumped to her paws. "I don't so, Plum." Leaning down, Mist picked up Plum and started walking.

"Looks like I need to find food now. No way am I leaving this cub here alone . . . . Maybe I can find a berry bush or something, hunting might be had to do while staying close to Plum . . ."  she thought.

Wulfy

The orange ball was beggining to rise in the sky. Beside you, the creature began to stirr.

23 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

With a yelp of surprise, Mist jumped to her paws. "I don't so, Plum." Leaning down, Mist picked up Plum and started walking.

You saw another green sharp twig-covered thing. It did have berries on it...

-Attempt to pick a berry

-Keep looking for something else

-Sniff and listen

-Leave the area

-Other

23 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

Wulfy

The orange ball was beggining to rise in the sky. Beside you, the creature began to stirr.

"Good morning," Wulfy said, turning to look at his new friend. He wondered if it had a name . . .

16 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

You saw another green sharp twig-covered thing. It did have berries on it...

-Attempt to pick a berry

With a groan, Mist set Plum down. She hoped she would have better luck trying to get the berries this time around . . .

Name: Toad

Gender/pronouns: gentleman. (male, he/him)

Genes and Appearance (preferably a screenshot of your nicheling and their genes, but you can draw/describe your nicheling and list their genes as well): his gems are blue (matching his eyes)20210627195010_1.thumb.jpg.32fd22820b75a5cc67670f3e0c783784.jpg

Basic personality (your nicheling's personality will develop more as the RP progresses): he likes digging roots since that's all he can do. he's really slow because webbed hindlegs. he's kind and empathetic but is uncomfortable around nichelings he doesn't know, or even ones he does know if it's a big group. he prefers all the attention to go to others, thank you very much.

Info about the island(s) their mother was from/their parents/their backstory (optional): His parents were killed by bearyenas 😔

Other: other nichelings tend to not like him because he's so slow, has bad eyesight, and can only dig up roots - therefore he is essentially useless

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

9 minutes ago, Sky said:

Name: Toad

Gender/pronouns: gentleman. (male, he/him)

Genes and Appearance (preferably a screenshot of your nicheling and their genes, but you can draw/describe your nicheling and list their genes as well): his gems are blue (matching his eyes)20210627195010_1.thumb.jpg.32fd22820b75a5cc67670f3e0c783784.jpg

Basic personality (your nicheling's personality will develop more as the RP progresses): he likes digging roots since that's all he can do. he's really slow because webbed hindlegs. he's kind and empathetic but is uncomfortable around nichelings he doesn't know, or even ones he does know if it's a big group. he prefers all the attention to go to others, thank you very much.

Info about the island(s) their mother was from/their parents/their backstory (optional): His parents were killed by bearyenas 😔

Other: other nichelings tend to not like him because he's so slow, has bad eyesight, and can only dig up roots - therefore he is essentially useless

(age?)

1 hour ago, Chousbbs said:

(was he born on the island or washed ashore?

Also i just realized one of his parents is named 'lab experiment')

washed ashore

(yeah he was from a AHVHC 2.0 tribe and I named the first couple gens of descendants from the starter stuff like "MUTANT" and "LAB EXPERIMENT" lol)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sky said:

washed ashore

(yeah he was from a AHVHC 2.0 tribe and I named the first couple gens of descendants from the starter stuff like "MUTANT" and "LAB EXPERIMENT" lol)

(Well u dont have the plague but have traces of it. You're also immune to the plague)

• Eek! 1