Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay

Chiyanna

5 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

Go to sleep in the nesht

All those scents were just so overwhelming and confusing...but there was a nice soft nesht nearby.

You curled up in the nesht

-Yawn

-Go to sleep immediately

-Rest

-Drift to sleep

-Daydream

28 minutes ago, Modiano, Eater of Worlds said:

Snowdrift stopped rolling, proceeding to fall asleep

Meeki stared at the cub for a minute, wondering if he should drag moon back in the nest. He decided to curl around moon instead. So he curled around the cub protectively. Our moms will be back soon. But until then it's my job to protect her. Then a troubling thought occured, what if they never come back? The thought had plagued him all of today...why was his mother not back yet?

Snowdrift

-Sleep soundly

-Stirr

-Shift

-Wake up

-Make noises

-Other

On 10/26/2021 at 7:52 PM, Chiyanna said:

The slight rustling of the grasses to your left continued and you could hear something squeaking.

But the grasses in front of you began to quake, and then you heard "gobble-gouble." It was not a scary warning sound, nor terribly loud...but just the fact that something was there was disconcerting.

-Run Away

-Huddle in fear

-Attempt to hide yourself in the grasses better

-Poke your head into the grasses to see what it is

-Call out

-See what the squeaking noise to your left is

-Other

@Sky just in case u missed it before

@Chiyanna

[ Holy shit, sorry for being inactive for awhile, I've been busy :,) ]

[ I still will be for awile, if you need to progress with the storyline asap with my characters, you can go ahead and play them till I get back, and you can fill me in on what happened ]

[ Sorry for the inconvenience ]

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

@Chiyanna

[ Holy shit, sorry for being inactive for awhile, I've been busy :,) ]

[ I still will be for awile, if you need to progress with the storyline asap with my characters, you can go ahead and play them till I get back, and you can fill me in on what happened ]

[ Sorry for the inconvenience ]

(Oh it's alright! Thank you for telling us what's going on. Life can be hectic sometimes, take all the time you need.

Do you want anyone in particulair to play your characters when you're offline? If not I'll npc them when absolutely neccesary. 

While you're here do u want me to requote the last posts that you need to reply to?

So to catch you up on what happened, two new people joined, their characters, Inana and Toad (Sky's character), are washed ashore on the island, not born, and so carry traces of the plague on them but are immune themselves. Meeki is taking care of Mod's character Snowdrift. Not much happened with ur characters cause we were waiting for u to respond, but Inana (Lizardcake's character) is nearby Wulfy and cried out and is now sleeping in a nest.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 1:54 PM, Chiyanna said:

Attempt to get out of the nest

Hearing a shout in the distance, Wulfy attempted to climb out of the nest, and, just like the times before, tripped.

With a yelp of surprise, he went face first into the dirt.

• Eek! 1

On 10/22/2021 at 8:56 AM, Chiyanna said:

Mist

This scratched up your paw slightly, and one of the twigs flew everywhere, getting in your fur. One of them got lodged in your arm and made it hurt and itch. But you did manage to get to a couple berries.

-Attempt to Pick them

-Back away

-Itch your arm

-Other

With a hiss, Mist shook herself out to get rid of the sticks. With a huff, she grabbed at the berries.

"I can deal with my arm after," she thought.

15 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Hearing a shout in the distance, Wulfy attempted to climb out of the nest, and, just like the times before, tripped.

With a yelp of surprise, he went face first into the dirt.

Your friend the creature made a yelp and ran over to you, looking worried.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

With a hiss, Mist shook herself out to get rid of the sticks. With a huff, she grabbed at the berries.

"I can deal with my arm after," she thought.

You smashed one of the berries against the cactus. The other you speared with the long claws at the end of your paw.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

Can I join?

(sure, do u want to be twins with another character or adopt a character or make your own that washes ashore? Or wait until there are children to be one of them?)

2 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

Adopt a character please.

(Would you like to adopt a charcter whose owner is inactive? It may be temporary if you do. 

Otherwise you can adopt my npc character Meeki or you can adopt one of two characters that has no backstory assigned them but I can make it up if you like)

1 hour ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

(Are you using Meeki, or anything? If you don't mind, I'd like Meeki, but if you do, I can adopt the none backstory one.)

(I am using him. Currently he's taking care of @Trooper Modeer Cake's character Snowdrift. But I don't mind you adopting him as long as you continue that and follow his profile and personality.)

On 9/21/2021 at 10:21 AM, Chiyanna said:

Name: Meeki

Gender/pronouns: Male He/him

Genes and appearance:

20210926_221549.thumb.jpg.72966a3297a519883191f8468c422aed.jpg20210926_221601.thumb.jpg.baf354c67924f8d785aa4232e59eab32.jpg

Basic Personality: Bold but peace-loving. He generally tries to persuade with words. Can be quite loud when he gets excited about something. Most of the time thinks he's the one who's "right". But he has a good heart and doesn't mean to hurt with his bluntness only to help.

Backstory: Meeki's father was a wanderer who loved to swim. Born with the plague raging to a female who lived in the water, he stayed in the water away from other nichelings. He had to stay near shore or in rivers since he couldn't breathe underwater like his mother and ocean currents would sweep hid under. Meeki's mother was a gatherer in a jungle tribe. The two met when he saved her from drowning in the river and they fell in love. Soon after the plague devestated the tribe. The tribe was superstitious and blamed the devestation on her affair with a wanderer. She ran for her life, and then swam for it, the only port blocked by an angry mob. Meeki's father helped her to swim and then to get on the whale. But he died in the process. Her whole tribe eventually died from the plague. Meeki is the only one left.

Other: Is a natural swimmer with his webbed paw and lineage if he could only train his talent. But his spikes make him less streamlined and thus slower than most.

Meeki's profile ^

19 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I am using him. Currently he's taking care of @Trooper Modeer Cake's character Snowdrift. But I don't mind you adopting him as long as you continue that and follow his profile and personality.)

(I'll take one of the ones without a backstory. Sorry i wasn't here, I had to go to bed and school in the morning.)

• Paw up 1

(You know what, if its okay with you, I'll have a nichling wash up as soon as I can figure out how to post a screenshot from steam on here.)

4 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

(I'll take one of the ones without a backstory. Sorry i wasn't here, I had to go to bed and school in the morning.)

3 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

(That's fine, we all have stuff we have to do. We can't all be online all the time lol)

For no backstory we have:

20210926_221445.thumb.jpg.7d5a1de4e7d3055ab2971f84ccf5f8a7.jpg.155eabdc60cd75d39c3719ad222a04b7.jpg20210926_221434.thumb.jpg.a5e60a6993a7261aee6de472485dc68f.jpg.66dc55d0a0259b2e47fb4fb77fc6339d.jpg

Yes they both have the same name lol cause I didn't bother to change it in the random generation but u can change the name of them if u want