Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay

Chiyanna

2 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

(You know what, if its okay with you, I'll have a nichling wash up as soon as I can figure out how to post a screenshot from steam on here.)

(Oh I know how I think. U have to go to the 64 bit application folder and go into Steam and somewhere in there should be the screesnhots. The actuall folder containing them is a string of numbers it might.be something like 44444? I'll be able to tell u more once I get onto my computer to look at where exactly they're located)

9 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Oh I know how I think. U have to go to the 64 bit application folder and go into Steam and somewhere in there should be the screesnhots. The actuall folder containing them is a string of numbers it might.be something like 44444? I'll be able to tell u more once I get onto my computer to look at where exactly they're located)

At least on my laptop it's a rather complicated string of folders. (including several folders in a row with random string of numbers as names...) Try doing this on Steam:

image.thumb.png.597bdfa11dacf41efac070c88af9dae7.pngimage.png.677ec0a46099882faf027a3867e55a4b.png

and that should show you where your screenshots are! if you'd like to quickly find them without going through steam, make sure you pin the folder to your sidebar in the files thing :)

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Sky said:

At least on my laptop it's a rather complicated string of folders. (including several folders in a row with random string of numbers as names...) Try doing this on Steam:

image.thumb.png.597bdfa11dacf41efac070c88af9dae7.pngimage.png.677ec0a46099882faf027a3867e55a4b.png

and that should show you where your screenshots are! if you'd like to quickly find them without going through steam, make sure you pin the folder to your sidebar in the files thing :)

oh yeah that's way better lol)

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 6:52 PM, Chiyanna said:

The slight rustling of the grasses to your left continued and you could hear something squeaking.

But the grasses in front of you began to quake, and then you heard "gobble-gouble." It was not a scary warning sound, nor terribly loud...but just the fact that something was there was disconcerting.

-Attempt to hide yourself in the grasses better

hide!! hide!! scary thing!!!

On 11/1/2021 at 9:39 AM, Chiyanna said:

Meeki stared at the cub for a minute, wondering if he should drag moon back in the nest. He decided to curl around moon instead. So he curled around the cub protectively. Our moms will be back soon. But until then it's my job to protect her. Then a troubling thought occured, what if they never come back? The thought had plagued him all of today...why was his mother not back yet?

Snowdrift

-Sleep soundly

-Stirr

-Shift

-Wake up

-Make noises

-Other

@Trooper Modeer Cake

28 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Suddenly a creature burst through the grasses. It was large and gray with a yellow pointy thing and black beady eyes on its face. It looked at you.

Toad screams and tries to hide his face in the ground. This thing is even more terrifying than the last one!!

9 minutes ago, Sky said:

Toad screams and tries to hide his face in the ground. This thing is even more terrifying than the last one!!

You heard a trill and you felt vibrations...then you felt something soft but heavy ontop of you.

On 11/1/2021 at 2:39 PM, Chiyanna said:

Meeki stared at the cub for a minute, wondering if he should drag moon back in the nest. He decided to curl around moon instead. So he curled around the cub protectively. Our moms will be back soon. But until then it's my job to protect her. Then a troubling thought occured, what if they never come back? The thought had plagued him all of today...why was his mother not back yet?

Snowdrift

-Sleep soundly

-Stirr

-Shift

-Wake up

-Make noises

-Other

Snowdrift kept sleeping, pressing closer to Meeki

20 minutes ago, Trooper Modeer Cake said:

(timeskip?)

(unsure, would it be a timeskip for just Meeki, just your characters, or everyone? I am planning on a timeskip soon but only if everyone agrees and after Inana meets up with whoever she ends up meeting up with)

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(unsure, would it be a timeskip for just Meeki, just your characters, or everyone? I am planning on a timeskip soon but only if everyone agrees and after Inana meets up with whoever she ends up meeting up with)

(I'll wait for everyone else)

• Paw up 1

On 11/3/2021 at 4:48 PM, Sky said:

This should help you if u still have the computer the screenshot was taken on.

5 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

(Sorry to interrupt, how do i post a screenshot from steam to here?)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 1:16 PM, Chiyanna said:

Your friend the creature made a yelp and ran over to you, looking worried.

Wulfy, now also worried, looked back at his friend before listening around to see if, just maybe, he can figure out where the noise came from.

He wasn't too hopeful that he'd find it, but he wanted to at least try.

"Did . . . did you hear it too?" He asked his friend. In all honesty, Wulfy didn't think that it could speak, but it seemed to understand him, at least a little bit anyway.

He turned his head around in different directions, as he couldn't quite move his ears just yet, and listened to the sounds around him.

On 11/1/2021 at 2:29 PM, Chiyanna said:

You smashed one of the berries against the cactus. The other you speared with the long claws at the end of your paw.

With a "Hah!" of triumph, Mist took what little she had managed to get and moved over to Plum. With the paw that was the least coveredin berry juice, she gave a cub a light shake.

"I have some food for you," Mist said, holding her paw out.

19 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Wulfy, now also worried, looked back at his friend before listening around to see if, just maybe, he can figure out where the noise came from.

He wasn't too hopeful that he'd find it, but he wanted to at least try.

"Did . . . did you hear it too?" He asked his friend. In all honesty, Wulfy didn't think that it could speak, but it seemed to understand him, at least a little bit anyway.

He turned his head around in different directions, as he couldn't quite move his ears just yet, and listened to the sounds around him.

The creature yipped at you again and wagged its tail before disapearing into the grasses.

13 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

With a "Hah!" of triumph, Mist took what little she had managed to get and moved over to Plum. With the paw that was the least coveredin berry juice, she gave a cub a light shake.

@Modeer respond ^

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

The creature yipped at you again and wagged its tail before disapearing into the grasses

Hopping to his paws, Wulfy did his best to follow. He managed better then his previous attempts at walking, not to mention running for that matter, but he was still slow, and clumsy, and fumbled as he moved.

46 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Plum looked at the berry juice with suspicion, though they didn't refuse it and started licking Mist's paw

2 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Hopping to his paws, Wulfy did his best to follow. He managed better then his previous attempts at walking, not to mention running for that matter, but he was still slow, and clumsy, and fumbled as he moved.

The creature noticed and waited for you. It stayed by your side most the time.