Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay

Chiyanna

@ChiyannaHello! I’m alive! Somewhat! And holy s***, it’s been awhile. 53 days, actually. Things got super hectic: moving, folks got covid, that slowed the moving( not stopped, just postponed, currently revving back up again)and got quarantined. remote school sucks, and still sucks. And now we’re here? Still, that doesn’t remove the a**holey-ness of me,, just,, leaving? With no warning? for almost two months? and I’m really, really sorry about that. It was selfish. and me returning is probably pretty unexpected, because…well…53 days… still, I hope I can join the rp again, but if I can’t, it makes sense.

Edited by FriendlyBearyena
Censorship
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

1 hour ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

@ChiyannaHello! I’m alive! Somewhat! And holy shit, it’s been awhile. 53 days, actually. Things got super hectic: moving, folks got covid, that slowed the moving( not stopped, just postponed, currently revving back up again)and got quarantined. remote school sucks, and still sucks. And now we’re here? Still, that doesn’t remove the assholey-ness of me,, just,, leaving? With no warning? for almost two months? and I’m really, really sorry about that. It was selfish. and me returning is probably pretty unexpected, because…well…53 days… still, I hope I can join the rp again, but if I can’t, it makes sense.

sorry for pointing out the rules but you don't curse on the forums--

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

@ChiyannaHello! I’m alive! Somewhat! And holy s***, it’s been awhile. 53 days, actually. Things got super hectic: moving, folks got covid, that slowed the moving( not stopped, just postponed, currently revving back up again)and got quarantined. remote school sucks, and still sucks. And now we’re here? Still, that doesn’t remove the a**holey-ness of me,, just,, leaving? With no warning? for almost two months? and I’m really, really sorry about that. It was selfish. and me returning is probably pretty unexpected, because…well…53 days… still, I hope I can join the rp again, but if I can’t, it makes sense.

(Thank you for the explanation! Glad you are back. The RP did advance a few days in your absense but you should still be able to jump in. I did make a post for both your characters for when u came back.

Lemme try and find it

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Thank you for the explanation! Glad you are back. The RP did advance a few days in your absense but you should still be able to jump in. I did make a post for both your characters for when u came back.

Lemme try and find it

Here it is!

@FriendlyBearyena (for when you come back)

Erixo ?

You woke up with a pounding headache. You had no idea how long you had been unconscious. Your memories were fuzzy.

-Try to remember

-Open your eyes

-Sniff and listen for danger

-Call out 

-Call to your mother

-Other

Zlatko ?

The world was spinning as you came out of unconsciousness...

-Try and stop it from spinning

-Try and remember

-Open your eyes

-Sit up

-Call out

-Other

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Here it is!

@FriendlyBearyena (for when you come back)

Erixo ?

You woke up with a pounding headache. You had no idea how long you had been unconscious. Your memories were fuzzy.

-Try to remember

-Open your eyes

-Call out 

-Call to your mother

-Other

Zlatko ?

The world was spinning as you came out of unconsciousness...

-Try and stop it from spinning

-Try and remember

-Open your eyes

-Sit up

-Call out

-Other

Erixo 

Erixo fluttered open one eye, squinting as the light stung it. Her headache throbbed harder.

Zlatko 

Zlatko whimpered, curling his hind-claws into the ground, trying to keep himself from “moving”.

28 minutes ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

Erixo 

Erixo fluttered open one eye, squinting as the light stung it. Her headache throbbed harder.

Zlatko 

Zlatko whimpered, curling his hind-claws into the ground, trying to keep himself from “moving”.

Erixo 

You saw blue through your squinted eye. 

Zlatko

The world spun even more.

9 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Erixo 

You saw blue through your squinted eye. 

Zlatko

The world spun even more.

Erixo 

Where am l…?

Zlatko 

Zlatko whimpered, bringing his nubby arms around his head-although they only hit his jaw.

3 minutes ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

Erixo 

Where am l…?

Zlatko 

Zlatko whimpered, bringing his nubby arms around his head-although they only hit his jaw.

Erixo

You heard the sound of crashing waves. As your vision unblurred, you realized you were looking at the ocean.

Zlatko

Suddenly you heard a noise. 

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Erixo

You heard the sound of crashing waves. As your vision unblurred, you realized you were looking at the ocean.

Zlatko

Suddenly you heard a noise. 

Erixo 

The…sea? She tried to sit up, but her head sung. Lifting her paw instead, Erixo felt around.

Zlatko

Peeling his eyes open, Zlatko listened and looked toward the sound.

2 hours ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

Erixo 

The…sea? She tried to sit up, but her head sung. Lifting her paw instead, Erixo felt around.

Zlatko

Peeling his eyes open, Zlatko listened and looked toward the sound.

Erixo

You felt sand.

Zlatko

You heard it again "gobble gobble". You saw a grey, white, and yellow creature moving in an odd way and changing shape as the world around you spun.

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Erixo

You felt sand.

Zlatko

You heard it again "gobble gobble". You saw a grey, white, and yellow creature moving in an odd way and changing shape as the world around you spun.

Erixo 

A beach? Did I wash up here? Did mom… Erixo trailed off. The thought was unbearable. But, as new information came, so did a spark of energy. Erixo slowly, much too slowly, sat. When she finally had a better view, Erixo surveyed the land for water or food.

Zlatko

Zlatko stared at it. He was terrified, but this was Zlatko’s only hope. He knew exactly what he wanted to say, but talking was still a struggle. 

“H-he…he…hewp?”

52 minutes ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

Erixo 

A beach? Did I wash up here? Did mom… Erixo trailed off. The thought was unbearable. But, as new information came, so did a spark of energy. Erixo slowly, much too slowly, sat. When she finally had a better view, Erixo surveyed the land for water or food.

Zlatko

Zlatko stared at it. He was terrified, but this was Zlatko’s only hope. He knew exactly what he wanted to say, but talking was still a struggle. 

“H-he…he…hewp?”

Erixo

The land seemed familiar. In front of you was the sea. To your left was grasses. To your right a shriveled berry bush. Behind you was shorter grass.

Zlatko

The creature made a soft noise and suddenly came toward you. It landed sat ontop of you. It made another soft noise as it settled in. Though you were now trapped beneath it you found it surprisingly warm and soft like sleeping on your mother's belly.

-Call for help

-Attempt to get out

-Freak out

-attack the creature

-Relax

-Stay still

-Try and nurse

-Other

11 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Erixo

The land seemed familiar. In front of you was the sea. To your left was grasses. To your right a shriveled berry bush. Behind you was shorter grass.

Zlatko

The creature made a soft noise and suddenly came toward you. It landed sat ontop of you. It made another soft noise as it settled in. Though you were now trapped beneath it you found it surprisingly warm and soft like sleeping on your mother's belly.

-Call for help

-Attempt to get out

-Freak out

-attack the creature

-Relax

-Stay still

-Try and nurse

-Other

Erixo 

Erixo looked towards the berry-bush.  She wracked her brain for a herb that fit it’s description, but came up empty. But, the longer Erixo looked, the fiercer her stomach growled and the dryer her tongue became. Erixo trotted towards it, and sunk her teeth into a leathery berry.

Zlatko 

Zlatko freaked out at first, kicking and wriggling, but as the creatures warmth soaked into his velvet-thin fur, he began to relax. Zlatko tried to keep his eyes open, still nervous, but he was already beginning to doze.

2 hours ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

Erixo 

Erixo looked towards the berry-bush.  She wracked her brain for a herb that fit it’s description, but came up empty. But, the longer Erixo looked, the fiercer her stomach growled and the dryer her tongue became. Erixo trotted towards it, and sunk her teeth into a leathery berry.

Zlatko 

Zlatko freaked out at first, kicking and wriggling, but as the creatures warmth soaked into his velvet-thin fur, he began to relax. Zlatko tried to keep his eyes open, still nervous, but he was already beginning to doze.

The berry was sweet and juicy. After taking a bite she realized just how hungry she was.

Zlatko

-Fall asleep

-Daydream

-Relax

-Cry for food

-Other

20 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The berry was sweet and juicy. After taking a bite she realized just how hungry she was.

Zlatko

-Fall asleep

-Daydream

-Relax

-Cry for food

-Other

Erixo rapidly stripped the bush clean, but was still starving. Bounding towards the short grass with reckless abandon, Erixo searched for more berries.

Zlatko drifted off.

On 11/24/2021 at 1:49 PM, FriendlyBearyena said:

Erixo rapidly stripped the bush clean, but was still starving. Bounding towards the short grass with reckless abandon, Erixo searched for more berries.

Zlatko drifted off.

Suddenly you saw a grey bird with a bright yellow beak staring at you.

-

-Deep Sleep

-Dream

-Nightmare

-Restless sleep

-Short nap

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Suddenly you saw a grey bird with a bright yellow beak staring at you.

-

-Deep Sleep

-Dream

-Nightmare

-Restless sleep

-Short nap

Erixo let out yip of shock. 

“Oh! Hello there! Where do you come from?”

Zlatko took a short nap.

On 11/27/2021 at 12:09 PM, FriendlyBearyena said:

Erixo ignored it and looked for more berries.

The bird ran away.

Which direction do you search? 

-Straight ahead

-To the right

-To the left

-Backtracking

-Look around to decide