Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay

Chiyanna

4 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

She tried to stand up, shaking wobbly because the journey trough the sea made her exhausted. She finally manages to stand on her paws - it was even harder considering the fact that she only had 3 actual ones.

She tilts her head in confusion, looking at the island that looked nothing like home.

...but what is home? She doesn't know clearly, but whatever it is, it's not here.

She tries to remember how she got here...

Nothing. Black hole in her head.

She tries harder...

Everything she remembers...

... bluebird screeches...?

...the sounds of a storm...

...and the voice of one of her tribemates...

She shaked the water off and gone to explore the island.

You see a brown and green inanimate object that is low to the ground and looks comfy for some reason. And another brown object that was higher. And a very tall odd looking object with green at the top.

-Remember what these objects are

-Investigate the brown and green low object

-Investigate the brown object

-Investigate the tall object

-Continue forward into the grasses

-Other

1 minute ago, Chousbbs said:

You see a brown and green inanimate object that is low to the ground and looks comfy for some reason. And another brown object that was higher. And a very tall odd looking object with green at the top.

-Remember what these objects are

She tries very hard...

and more hard...

The tall object...

what was it...?

Something with a T...

...twee?

She was pretty sure it was a 'twee'.

The low object...

...nesht?

Nesht. It was nesht for sure.

And...

a...

Shrump?

Shrump?

It didn't really sound right, but this is as far as she can remember...

She curls up in the low comfy object.

• Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

She tries very hard...

and more hard...

The tall object...

what was it...?

Something with a T...

...twee?

She was pretty sure it was a 'twee'.

The low object...

...nesht?

Nesht. It was nesht for sure.

And...

a...

Shrump?

Shrump?

It didn't really sound right, but this is as far as she can remember...

She curls up in the low comfy object.

( i wasn't sure I described these well enough lol but you got it! Also yes Trees are now Twees I love it)

Inana

It was...comfy. A familiar comforting scent came to you all the sudden. 

-Try to remember

-Shake your head

-Try to follow the scent

-Fall asleep

-Other

Just now, Lizardcake said:

The scent sure was comforting...

Sniffing the air, she began to fall into a deep sleep.

The scent was coming...from no-where in particulair it seemed...and as you fell asleep it suddenly dissapeared.

-Deep sleep

-Dream

-Fitful sleep

-Wake up soon after because the scent is gone

(also I realized ur character is color blind, can she see some colors? Does she see all the colors and they just look like different colors to her? What colors doesn't she see? I think me saying things were brown and green may have been wrong for this character)

2 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

The scent was coming...from no-where in particulair it seemed...and as you fell asleep it suddenly dissapeared.

-Dream

She dreamed...

2 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

(also I realized ur character is color blind, can she see some colors? Does she see all the colors and they just look like different colors to her? What colors doesn't she see? I think me saying things were brown and green may have been wrong for this character)

(She is NOT actually colorblind, she is almost colorblind. She can't see the most colors that normal nichelings do, it just looks kinda grayish to her. And she sees some colour other nichelings can't see. If you want it more specific here is how she sees the objects:)

rgrgr.png

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

She dreamed...

(She is NOT actually colorblind, she is almost colorblind. She can't see the most colors that normal nichelings do, it just looks kinda grayish to her. And she sees some colour other nichelings can't see. If you want it more specific here is how she sees the objects:)

rgrgr.png

(the tree she saw is like a home island tree and has white bark and greenish-yellow leaves I believe. Didn't rlly explain that. But I do see now how she sees things. Thanks for explaining it)

7 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

She dreamed...

She was in a beautiful field of flowers and berry bushes. Birds were singing and butterflies were everywhere

-Sniff and listen

-Look around

-Pick berries

-Pick flowers

-Roll around in joy

-Chase butterflies

-Other

7 hours ago, Modiano Cards said:

Blelele! Yuu aa?"

". . . What?" Mist said, stairing down at Plum. "Berry? Is that what you're trying to say?" 

After a moment of trying to decipher what Plum was saying, she said, "My name is Mist. I'm not sure if that's what you were asking, but it would be good for you to know my name as well."

25 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

". . . What?" Mist said, stairing down at Plum. "Berry? Is that what you're trying to say?" 

After a moment of trying to decipher what Plum was saying, she said, "My name is Mist. I'm not sure if that's what you were asking, but it would be good for you to know my name as well."

"Meeesh. Bleh! Proom me! Meesh yew!"

Just now, Modiano Cards said:

Meeesh. Bleh! Proom me! Meesh yew!"

With a chuckle, Mist shook her head. "You're a cute one, I'll give you that," she said smiling at Plum. "Get some rest kiddo, those wounds need to heal, and I'm exhausted."

Resting her head back down on Plum's shoulders, Mist closed her eyes. She didn't think she would get much sleep, her looking out for danger and all, but she needed some sort of rest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

With a chuckle, Mist shook her head. "You're a cute one, I'll give you that," she said smiling at Plum. "Get some rest kiddo, those wounds need to heal, and I'm exhausted."

Resting her head back down on Plum's shoulders, Mist closed her eyes. She didn't think she would get much sleep, her looking out for danger and all, but she needed some sort of rest.

Plum fell asleep immediately

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

2 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

(what happens next?)

(nothing rlly, u rolled an uneventful pleasant dream that has nothing to do with anything. Imma roll for if u wake up early (before the next day). In the meantime u could chase butterflies or try and catch birds or do whatever...maybe I'll have a giant rainbow appear or a unicorn? Idk rlly...)

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Eyes going wide, Wulfy spun around and scrambled for a moment, trying ti get his footing in his panic, and ran as fast as his little paws could take him

The other cubs were faster. You could hear them chasing you, hissing all the way. You ran toward a dark and gloomy forest. 

-Turn to try and avoid it

-Run right into it

-Turn and face the cubs

-Other

13 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Not having much choice, Wulfy darted into the trees

Shadowy creatures began running at you, blocking your path. The trees grew faces and laughed at you. Behind you the cubs came ever closer.

-Attempt to run past the shadowy creatures

-Attack the shadowy creatures

-Turn around and face the cubs

-Climb a tree

-Huddle down in fear

-Wake up 

-Other

12 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

Huddle down in fear

Freezing on the spot, Wulfy panicked. After a moment, he dropped to the ground and curled in on himself; if he can't see them, they can't see him . . . that's how it works . . . right?

2 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Freezing on the spot, Wulfy panicked. After a moment, he dropped to the ground and curled in on himself; if he can't see them, they can't see him . . . that's how it works . . . right?

You felt them swarming you...scratching and biting you...

Panic set in as you began to black out

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sky said:

is this still open? 👀 

(Well not really...I was planning on adopting out any children in the future and not accepting any more players rn. But I already made an exception for lizardcake so why not?

Also if Friendly Bearyena doesn't come back that opens 2 slots anyways and only one has been taken. I would kinda like to adopt out one of her characters but i dont want to without her permission so I won't do that.

Go ahead and fill out the form. Your character can be baby/child and be born on this island with no chance of having the plague. Or can be a child/teen that has washed ashore and could have the plague (I roll for it).)

• Paw up 1