Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay


Beautiful Birb
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

 With a groan, Mist set Plum down. She hoped she would have better luck trying to get the berries this time around . . .

Mist

The cub next to you had fallen asleep. You reached a paw out..it immediately hurt as it came into contact with a sharp twig.

-Yank your paw back

-Try and destroy the twigs to get to the berries

-Push through the twigs in spite of the pain to grab a berry

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

It has purplish round things hanging from it. They look...yummy?

-Pick one and examine it

She picks one... It looks familiar.

She looks at it a while longer, then takes a bite.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lizardcake said:

She picks one... It looks familiar.

She looks at it a while longer, then takes a bite.

It tastes sweet. Juice splurts out of it. Holding it in your webbed paw akwardly, it begins to roll off.

-Clutch it close to your chest. 

-Attempt to eat the rest of it before it falls

-Try to catch it

-Let it fall

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@Sky

Toad

You had been swimming for hours...your webbed hind legs finally useful for something. Now you collapsed upon...some sort of land? 

-Rest

Poor Toad is tired out quickly—he is too young for swimming that long! Besides that, he has a hard time walking so having some more energy before attempting to explore would be great.

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Sky said:

Poor Toad is tired out quickly—he is too young for swimming that long! Besides that, he has a hard time walking so having some more energy before attempting to explore would be great.

(Sleep rest or just lay there and regain strength? Also if u speak out of character it would help if u use parenthesis or brackets to indicate that)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Sleep rest or just lay there and regain strength? Also if u speak out of character it would help if u use parenthesis or brackets to indicate that)

(alright. from now on: quotes indicate what he is saying aloud; parenthesis indicate my out-of-character thoughts/comments; and text without either indicators state his inner thoughts/feelings/actions/whatever, like a book.)

Toad lays down, putting his head on the grass. Swimming is tiring for little bodies! He looks around, but all he can see is grass, towering intimidatingly above his little innocent head; he doesn't have good eyesight anyways, though. (He is near-sighted.)

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Sky said:

(alright. from now on: quotes indicate what he is saying aloud; parenthesis indicate my out-of-character thoughts/comments; and text without either indicators state his inner thoughts/feelings/actions/whatever, like a book.)

Toad lays down, putting his head on the grass. Swimming is tiring for little bodies! He looks around, but all he can see is grass, towering intimidatingly above his little innocent head; he doesn't have good eyesight anyways, though. (He is near-sighted.)

The grasses around you were brown. You laid there for a bit, regaining your energy.

But then the grasses rustled.

-Lay still

-Scramble away

-Call out

-Peek through the grasses to see what it is

-Smell and listen

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

The grasses around you were brown. You laid there for a bit, regaining your energy.

But then the grasses rustled.

-Lay still

He lays as still and silent as one can while trembling in fear, hoping whatever it is won't notice him. Trying to get away probably wouldn't work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

He lays as still and silent as one can while trembling in fear, hoping whatever it is won't notice him. Trying to get away probably wouldn't work.

It poked its little white head out of the grasses and looked at you quizzically. It had long white ears and big black eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Modiano, Eater of Worlds said:

Snowdrift opened her eyes

You saw Meeki standing there, holding an odd squishy looking thing in one of his paws. Another was set on the ground in front of him. They were whitish-clear. 

-Ask for it

-Complain about it

-Ask what it is

-Be afraid of it

-Do nothing

-squirm away

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You saw Meeki standing there, holding an odd squishy looking thing in one of his paws. Another was set on the ground in front of him. They were whitish-clear. 

-Ask for it

-Complain about it

-Ask what it is

-Be afraid of it

-Do nothing

-squirm away

-Other

She sniffed the squishy thing, suspicious of it (rabbil?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

It poked its little white head out of the grasses and looked at you quizzically. It had long white ears and big black eyes.

Toad sits as still as he can without a sound. Who knew if this thing was a predator or not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...