Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay


Chiyanna
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wulfy 

     Standing up, Wulfy stretched as the creature woke up. Giving himself a bit of a shake he decided he should see if he can find anyone else around.

 

On 10/20/2021 at 12:08 PM, Chiyanna said:

-Yank your paw back

-Try and destroy the twigs to get to the berries

Mist

     Yanking her paw back in surprise, she gave the berry bush an annoyed growl, and took a swipe at it. Maybe she can get some off of it that way. Then she would have to wake up Plum to get them to eat as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Modiano, Eater of Worlds said:

Snowdrift nibbled it

It tasted...salty? And also a very distinct taste that was strange... And maybe a bit like milk? Your stomach growled...

-Eat more

-Refuse to eat more

-Ask what it is

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Wulfy 

     Standing up, Wulfy stretched as the creature woke up. Giving himself a bit of a shake he decided he should see if he can find anyone else around.

 

Mist

     Yanking her paw back in surprise, she gave the berry bush an annoyed growl, and took a swipe at it. Maybe she can get some off of it that way. Then she would have to wake up Plum to get them to eat as well. 

Wulfy

The creature also stood up. He looked at you curiously and made a noise somewhere between a yip and a growl.

Mist

This scratched up your paw slightly, and one of the twigs flew everywhere, getting in your fur. One of them got lodged in your arm and made it hurt and itch. But you did manage to get to a couple berries.

-Attempt to Pick them

-Back away

-Itch your arm

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

It tasted...salty? And also a very distinct taste that was strange... And maybe a bit like milk? Your stomach growled...

-Eat more

-Refuse to eat more

-Ask what it is

-Other

She ate more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

It runs away from you as you scream, freightened all the sudden.

Toad continues to cower, shrinking to the ground. He puts his nose in the dirt, hoping that maybe a nice friendly root is there and all will be well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

Inana looks at the object.

It was now flat on the side that fell and had some dirt on it. And there was the part where you took a small bite. 

-Eat it whole

-Try to avoid the flat part while eating it

-Drop it on purpose

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sky said:

Toad continues to cower, shrinking to the ground. He puts his nose in the dirt, hoping that maybe a nice friendly root is there and all will be well.

You scent no root there. Your stomach growls

-Dig further anyways

-Look around

-Sniff and listen

-Walk out of the grasses to explore (and look for roots)

-Other

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

It was now flat on the side that fell and had some dirt on it. And there was the part where you took a small bite.

-Other

She looked away, dropped the object and explored the island further.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lizardcake said:

She looked away, dropped the object and explored the island further.

Your stomach had felt a little bit better when you took a bite of the purple round thing...but now it hurt worse than it did before. You felt sluggish as you walked into the grasses.

-Sniff and look around for food

-Go back to the green thing with purple round things hanging on it

-Push you way out of the grasses

-Call out

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Your stomach had felt a little bit better when you took a bite of the purple round thing...but now it hurt worse than it did before. You felt sluggish as you walked into the grasses.

-Sniff and look around for food

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

 

You saw a shrump. You smelled some animal nearby...

-Try to remember what animal

-Sneak toward the scent

-Run toward the scent

-Avoid the scent

-Investigate the shrump

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You scent no root there. Your stomach growls

-Sniff and listen

Toad decides to check if the white creature is still there, or anything else for that matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Sky said:

Toad decides to check if the white creature is still there, or anything else for that matter.

You smelled its scent but it was only lingering from before. The smell appeared to be fading. You smelled nothing else except the salty smell coming from the water from which you came.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You saw a shrump. You smelled some animal nearby...

-Sneak toward the scent

(FYI I'm kinda waiting for a scene when Inana meets another nicheling)

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...