Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay


Beautiful Birb
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

(FYI I'm kinda waiting for a scene when Inana meets another nicheling)

(The characters are all at a specific point on the map pretty much, depending on the choices you make u should run into them sooner rather than later)

You crouched and came up slowly toward the scent...though on only three paws with a webbed paw you still rustled the grass far too much. As you came up upon the scent you saw a flash of white streaking away.

-Run after it

-Investigate where it had been

-Sniff and listen

-Other

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

You crouched and came up slowly toward the scent...though on only three paws with a webbed paw you still rustled the grass far too much. As you came up upon the scent you saw a flash of white streaking away.

-Run after it

She looked after it for a while, then tried to run after it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You smelled its scent but it was only lingering from before. The smell appeared to be fading. You smelled nothing else except the salty smell coming from the water from which you came.

Toad gathers up his courage and sets out to explore. Hopefully he'll find a nice root before he gets too terribly hungry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

She looked after it for a while, then tried to run after it.

You rushed through the grasses. But the creature was only on the edge of your vision, a blurr of white. Soon it dissapeared from view entirely.

-Follow the scent trail 

-Look around the area

-Listen

-Call out

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Sky said:

Toad gathers up his courage and sets out to explore. Hopefully he'll find a nice root before he gets too terribly hungry.

You can scent no roots in the immediate area. You wander further into the island and still scent no roots...

-Look around for other food sources

-Keep wandering in search of roots

-Lay down in despair

-Call out

-Sniff and listen

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

You can scent no roots in the immediate area. You wander further into the island and still scent no roots...

-Keep wandering in search of roots

Though tired, Toad decides to keep searching. He's never tasted anything but roots before, so the thought of other types of food never occurs to him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Sky said:

Though tired, Toad decides to keep searching. He's never tasted anything but roots before, so the thought of other types of food never occurs to him.

You could scent nothing much at all. Even the earth smelled dull as you wandered through the endless yellow grasses towering over you. You couldn't even see anything.

-Try listening

-Go back to where you started

-Sleep

-Rest

-Cry out

-Think

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

You could scent nothing much at all. Even the earth smelled dull as you wandered through the endless yellow grasses towering over you. You couldn't even see anything.

-Try listening

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Sky said:

 

You heard rustling in the grasses to your left...

but right in front of you you heard an odd noise.... barely audible...a soft trill

-Investigate the rustling to your left

-Investigate the noise in front of you

-Stay deathly still

-Run away from both 

-Run back the way you came

-Ignore them and keep looking for roots

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You heard rustling in the grasses to your left...

but right in front of you you heard an odd noise.... barely audible...a soft trill

-Stay deathly still

Toad, in overwhelming fear, stops to wait and listen. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sky said:

Toad, in overwhelming fear, stops to wait and listen. 

The slight rustling of the grasses to your left continued and you could hear something squeaking.

But the grasses in front of you began to quake, and then you heard "gobble-gouble." It was not a scary warning sound, nor terribly loud...but just the fact that something was there was disconcerting.

-Run Away

-Huddle in fear

-Attempt to hide yourself in the grasses better

-Poke your head into the grasses to see what it is

-Call out

-See what the squeaking noise to your left is

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2021 at 6:56 PM, AlgaeEaterFishe said:

 

Actually no I'm changing my answer

On 10/24/2021 at 11:15 PM, Chiyanna said:

You stood in the middle of a patch of tall grasses. Ahead of you loomed 3 twees.

 

-Listen and sniff

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/30/2021 at 2:58 PM, Spookycake said:

follow them

One was the salty scent from before...one was a scent faintly familiar to the purple round things...and one seemed familiar but you couldn't quite place it

-Salty scent

-Purple round thing scent

-Scent you can't place

-Nevermind

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...