Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay

Chiyanna

16 hours ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

Look around.

Behind you was the berry bush, and beyond that you knew there was the sea. All around you was yellow grasses obscuring your vision. In front of you you could make out the tops of trees rising up in the sky. To your left you made out one tree. To your right you could see nothing the yellow grasses.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Behind you was the berry bush, and beyond that you knew there was the sea. All around you was yellow grasses obscuring your vision. In front of you you could make out the tops of trees rising up in the sky. To your left you made out one tree. To your right you could see nothing the yellow grasses.

Erixo moved towards the treetops. 

• 9 months later...
22 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

sure :]

(Do u know what page ur last post/my last post to ur character is on? I feel kinda dumb asking but I don't rlly know how to find these sorts of things without combing through pages of responses and thought maybe u might know a better way or remember...)

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Do u know what page ur last post/my last post to ur character is on? I feel kinda dumb asking but I don't rlly know how to find these sorts of things without combing through pages of responses and thought maybe u might know a better way or remember...)

i think this is it

On 11/1/2021 at 2:02 PM, Lizardcake said:

On 11/1/2021 at 2:01 PM, Chiyanna said:

All those scents were just so overwhelming and confusing...but there was a nice soft nesht nearby.

You curled up in the nesht

-Drift to sleep

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(thanks, what page is it on? If I remember correctly ur character is color blind and has some sort of amnesia? I probably should go back and read the whole thread...)

(ugh...I'm an idiot. On page 16 I figured out how to click on quotes again I had forgotten oof

46 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

(yeah)

(sorry for the delay, was reading the thread then had to make lunch...I will probably leave/ignore for short periods often cause rl gets in the way :( also the next scene was supposed to be with @SafiraCoyfolf so unsure if we should set it up and wait for them or if I should npc them...or do something else instead)

You fall asleep...but then something wakes you up. A rustling in the nearby grasses, perhaps?

-Stay very still

-Sniff the air and listen

-Look around

-Jump up to confront whatever it is

-Other

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(sorry for the delay, was reading the thread then had to make lunch...I will probably leave/ignore for short periods often cause rl gets in the way :( also the next scene was supposed to be with @SafiraCoyfolf so unsure if we should set it up and wait for them or if I should npc them...or do something else instead)

You fall asleep...but then something wakes you up. A rustling in the nearby grasses, perhaps?

-Look around

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@SafiraCoyfolf2.0

(are u interested in continuing this?)

Yes, though it's been awhile, so I'm gonna have to back read a bit

It's also, like, 2am for me right now, lol

I also don't have access to my original account anymore, so I idk where all my stuff is, oop

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf2.0 said:

Yes, though it's been awhile, so I'm gonna have to back read a bit

It's also, like, 2am for me right now, lol

I also don't have access to my original account anymore, so I idk where all my stuff is, oop

(It's alright! I happened to spot ur last posts reading back through the thread yesterday, so I quoted them for u. Basically Wulfy has been adopted/become friends with a creature who is taking care of him.

The beggining of the scene:

On 11/1/2021 at 3:01 PM, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Hearing a shout in the distance, Wulfy attempted to climb out of the nest, and, just like the times before, tripped.

With a yelp of surprise, he went face first into the dirt.

After a pause, the scene continues:

On 11/19/2021 at 6:12 PM, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Wulfy, now also worried, looked back at his friend before listening around to see if, just maybe, he can figure out where the noise came from.

He wasn't too hopeful that he'd find it, but he wanted to at least try.

"Did . . . did you hear it too?" He asked his friend. In all honesty, Wulfy didn't think that it could speak, but it seemed to understand him, at least a little bit anyway.

He turned his head around in different directions, as he couldn't quite move his ears just yet, and listened to the sounds around him.

Your and my last posts regarding Wulfy:

On 11/19/2021 at 6:35 PM, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Hopping to his paws, Wulfy did his best to follow. He managed better then his previous attempts at walking, not to mention running for that matter, but he was still slow, and clumsy, and fumbled as he moved.

On 11/19/2021 at 8:46 PM, Chiyanna said:

The creature noticed and waited for you. It stayed by your side most the time.

On 9/16/2022 at 7:36 PM, SafiraCoyfolf2.0 said:

Wulfy followed his new friend to wherever they were going.

You didn't see much as you toddled through the grasses...then suddenly they cleared away. The creature seemed to be looking at something in the clearing...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 7:22 PM, Chiyanna said:

You didn't see much as you toddled through the grasses...then suddenly they cleared away. The creature seemed to be looking at something in the clearing...

Looking around the creatures legs and between the grass, Wulfy waddled forward.

"What is that?" He muttered. Louder he said, "hello, is there someone over therer?!"

-------------------------

Shhhhhh, not me forgetting about this, I hate my terrible memory 😭

8 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf2.0 said:

"What is that?" He muttered. Louder he said, "hello, is there someone over therer?!"

(am i. am i supposed to reply now)

7 hours ago, lizardcake said:

(am i. am i supposed to reply now)

7 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf2.0 said:

(Sure, go ahead @lizardcake)

10 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf2.0 said:

"hm?" inana turned to him. "are you grass? does grass talk now?"

• Eek! 2

Just now, spookycake said:

"hm?" inana turned to him. "are you grass? does grass talk now?"

"AH!" Wulfy shouted, jumping in surprise.
    "N-no, I'm not grass," he said, sticking his head out from around his bigger friend's legs. "My name's Wulfy, um, what's yours?"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf2.0 said:

"AH!" Wulfy shouted, jumping in surprise.
    "N-no, I'm not grass," he said, sticking his head out from around his bigger friend's legs. "My name's Wulfy, um, what's yours?"

"uh... inana" she squinted.

• Like 1