Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay

Chiyanna

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

It was too dark to see anything. But your mother was no-where around.

[Edit: Other]

"Mom?" Mist asked quietly, only to get no response. Sitting up and looking around, she saw nothing but the night sky an the grass around her. She wanted to go looking for where her mother went, but decided it would be safer for her to wait and see if she would come back, after all, she might've just went to get a drink of water or go get something to eat and would be back soon.

16 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You heard someone yelling mom

16 hours ago, FriendlyBearyena said:

“MOM!”

Jumping at the sound of a shout in the distance, Mist sat up higher on her hind-legs to try and see over the tall grass.

With an annoyed grumble, she sat back down; she was too small to see over the grass. So instead, she decided to lay down and keep alert.

• Eek! 1

[Also, I saw that we didn't really have any males, would it be alright if I made another character and just bring him in later. Like, maybe his mother got to the island earlier, so he was farther into the island, so the others don't see/hear/smell him right away?]

20 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

[Edit: Other]

"Mom?" Mist asked quietly, only to get no response. Sitting up and looking around, she saw nothing but the night sky an the grass around her. She wanted to go looking for where her mother went, but decided it would be safer for her to wait and see if she would come back, after all, she might've just went to get a drink of water or go get something to eat and would be back soon.

Jumping at the sound of a shout in the distance, Mist sat up higher on her hind-legs to try and see over the tall grass.

With an annoyed grumble, she sat back down; she was too small to see over the grass. So instead, she decided to lay down and keep alert.

You heard somebody yell 'mom' one more time...and then all was silent. You could only hear the sound waves and the night creatures.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

[Also, I saw that we didn't really have any males, would it be alright if I made another character and just bring him in later. Like, maybe his mother got to the island earlier, so he was farther into the island, so the others don't see/hear/smell him right away?]

[we have two males, my character (or the only npc) he is next to @Modths are butterflies's characters who are further from the others and asleep. And Zlatko, who is @FriendlyBearyena's character. I could have him wake them up but I figured he was sleeping too and I can play as him in the morning. 

If you want you can still create another male character since the other players have 2 characters.]

Edit: I forgot Zlatko existed (and or was male) so sorry idk why.

Edited by Chiyanna
Forgot about Zlatko
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

You heard somebody yell 'mom' one more time...and then all was silent. You could only hear the sound waves and the night creatures.

After a few seconds, Mist decided to risk it and call out in response.

"Hello!?" She called. "Is someone else out there!?"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

[we have two males, my character (or the only npc) he is next to @Modths are butterflies's characters who are further from the others and asleep. And Zlatko, who is @FriendlyBearyena's character. I could have him wake them up but I figured he was sleeping too and I can play as him in the morning. 

If you want you can still create another male character since the other players have 2 characters.]

Edit: I forgot Zlatko existed (and or was male) so sorry idk why.

(Plum is biologically a male and could father children. Though they are non-binary

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

(so we have 3)

[Ight, well, here's my second character then]

Form

~¤~Name~¤~

Wulfy

~¤~Gender/pronouns~¤~

he/him

~¤~Genes and Appearance~¤~

wulfy.thumb.png.50653b4ea472ee02017e25607b33587c.png

~¤~Basic personality~¤~

Energetic, friendly, playful, and curious. Very caring and doesn't like fighting unless absolutely necessary; a last resort

~¤~Info about the island(s) their mother was from/their parents/their backstory~¤~

His parents were from the oasis. They stayed under the water to try and avoid the sickness as much as possible, and it worked for the most part.

Unfortunately, food was starting to get scarce, both in and out of the water. Wulfy's father hunted and gathered food for his pregnant mate, only eating small amounts, just enough to keep himself going, of the food he gathered so she would have enough to support her and their cub.

On one of his hunting expeditions outside of the water, he got infected by a very thin, sick, and half dead nicheling. Making sure he didn't get too close to his mate, he let her know what happened and told her it would be better to leave him behind and search out a safer place to live.

Wulfy's mother was deaf, and because the gills have little-to-no smelling ability, she relied on her mate. Unfortunately for her, not long after she gave birth, she went to get some water, and was ambushed by a bearyena

~¤~Other~¤~

Much like his father, Wulfy would help out any cubs and pregnant females regardless if they were his cubs and mate or not.

Despite being more of a pacifist and slow to anger, if be it necessary, he is a dirty fighter.

He likes sleeping next to someone or in a group 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

[Ight, well, here's my second character then]

Form

~¤~Name~¤~

Wulfy

~¤~Gender/pronouns~¤~

he/him

~¤~Genes and Appearance~¤~

wulfy.thumb.png.50653b4ea472ee02017e25607b33587c.png

~¤~Basic personality~¤~

Energetic, friendly, playful, and curious. Very caring and doesn't like fighting unless absolutely necessary; a last resort

~¤~Info about the island(s) their mother was from/their parents/their backstory~¤~

His parents were from the oasis. They stayed under the water to try and avoid the sickness as much as possible, and it worked for the most part.

Unfortunately, food was starting to get scarce, both in and out of the water. Wulfy's father hunted and gathered food for his pregnant mate, only eating small amounts, just enough to keep himself going, of the food he gathered so she would have enough to support her and their cub.

On one of his hunting expeditions outside of the water, he got infected by a very thin, sick, and half dead nicheling. Making sure he didn't get too close to his mate, he let her know what happened and told her it would be better to leave him behind and search out a safer place to live.

Wulfy's mother was deaf, and because the gills have little-to-no smelling ability, she relied on her mate. Unfortunately for her, not long after she gave birth, she went to get some water, and was ambushed by a bearyena

~¤~Other~¤~

Much like his father, Wulfy would help out any cubs and pregnant females regardless if they were his cubs and mate or not.

Despite being more of a pacifist and slow to anger, if be it necessary, he is a dirty fighter.

He likes sleeping next to someone or in a group 

Wulfy no-gemmed nicheling

It was night...your mother had gone to get some water earlier...but she should've been back by now... You yawned, you had waited up for her for hours.

-Sleep

-Call out

-Attempt to crawl

-Stay put

-Other

• Like 1

Just now, Chiyanna said:

-Attempt to crawl

Attempting to crawl out of the nest to find where his mother went, he tripped over one of his currently (cause he's a baby) floppy ears, and getting a face full of dirt for his efforts

Just now, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Attempting to crawl out of the nest to find where his mother went, he tripped over one of his currently (cause he's a baby) floppy ears, and getting a face full of dirt for his efforts

You were completely exhausted now...so much effort to get such a short ways

-Call out

-Sleep

-Try and regain your energy

-Decide to wait some more

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Call out

Panting with the effort of trying to find his mother he called out for her

"MOMMA!" he cried out with the last bit of his energy. However, he was unaware that his mother was deaf and that this would have no affect. He passed out seconds later.

• Haha 1

Just now, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Panting with the effort of trying to find his mother he called out for her

"MOMMA!" he cried out with the last bit of his energy. However, he was unaware that his mother was deaf and that this would have no affect. He passed out seconds later.

(IDK why that made me chuckle...i think it was this sentence

1 minute ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

However, he was unaware that his mother was deaf and that this would have no affect.

You are in the darkness of unconsciousness.

• Haha 1

• Chiyanna changed the title to Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay

I don't want this to die so...@Modths are butterflies @SafiraCoyfolf do you wish to wait for @FriendlyBearyena to finish the night or do you want to move on to the next day? We could also do a hybrid where Mist is still in the night since her and Zlatko were interacting. Though Erixo is heavily needed plot wise since they are the oldest and supposed to take care of the others...

I'm sure she's just taking care of some irl stuff and will be back soon, so if you two are cool with waiting we will. I just don't want the rp to have died by the time she gets back that would be bad. We could also decide on a set time like a few days or a week or something on which to continue no matter what.

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

I don't want this to die so...@Modths are butterflies @SafiraCoyfolf do you wish to wait for @FriendlyBearyena to finish the night or do you want to move on to the next day? We could also do a hybrid where Mist is still in the night since her and Zlatko were interacting. Though Erixo is heavily needed plot wise since they are the oldest and supposed to take care of the others...

I'm sure she's just taking care of some irl stuff and will be back soon, so if you two are cool with waiting we will. I just don't want the rp to have died by the time she gets back that would be bad. We could also decide on a set time like a few days or a week or something on which to continue no matter what.

It's only been 2 days, not that long

1 hour ago, Mod the non-Mod said:

It's only been 2 days, not that long

(Ok true I'm just a nervous person. I don't want this rp to go the way of the dodo like every other Niche RP on these forums so I'm obsessing a bit. Sorry for the ping, everyone. I should learn to be less anxious and trust God that everything will be OK)

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Ok true I'm just a nervous person. I don't want this rp to go the way of the dodo like every other Niche RP on these forums so I'm obsessing a bit. Sorry for the ping, everyone. I should learn to be less anxious and trust God that everything will be OK)

All good bruh, I am too, so I've also been kinda antsy as well

• Like 1