Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay


Beautiful Birb
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

-Open your eyes

-Listen and smell for danger

     Waking up the next morning, Mist sat up and looked around, her mother still wasn't there. Taking a step out of the nest, she perked her ears and smelled the air, checking if there may be anything around that could be a danger to her.

 

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

-Listen

     Something wasn't right, he could feel it. Not wanting to stick around for his own safety, in case that something was near by, Wulfy listened to the surrounding area and tried to take a step outside the nest, only to trip over his ears again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Waking up the next morning, Mist sat up and looked around, her mother still wasn't there. Taking a step out of the nest, she perked her ears and smelled the air, checking if there may be anything around that could be a danger to her.

 

     Something wasn't right, he could feel it. Not wanting to stick around for his own safety, in case that something was near by, Wulfy listened to the surrounding area and tried to take a step outside the nest, only to trip over his ears again.

Mist

Your surroundings were...different rhan you remembered. There was a berry bush that wasn't supposed to be there, and the nest you now slept in had speckles of moss and seemed sturdier. 

You smelled nothing unusual, but nothing familiar either. You didn't smell the salt of the ocean or the scent of other cubs. Your mother was not seen or scented.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Mist

Your surroundings were...different rhan you remembered. There was a berry bush that wasn't supposed to be there, and the nest you now slept in had speckles of moss and seemed sturdier. 

You smelled nothing unusual, but nothing familiar either. You didn't smell the salt of the ocean or the scent of other cubs. Your mother was not seen or scented.

     "Weird . . . this, this isn't my home . . ." Mist thought. She looked around in confusion, which turned to worry.

     She was in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar scents, and without her mother . . . and she was starting to feel hungry; not a good combination. "Well . . . at least there's some berries nearby . . ."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Waking up the next morning, Mist sat up and looked around, her mother still wasn't there. Taking a step out of the nest, she perked her ears and smelled the air, checking if there may be anything around that could be a danger to her.

 

     Something wasn't right, he could feel it. Not wanting to stick around for his own safety, in case that something was near by, Wulfy listened to the surrounding area and tried to take a step outside the nest, only to trip over his ears again.

Wulfy

Suddenly, an odd sound came.... "gobble gobble"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     "Weird . . . this, this isn't my home . . ." Mist thought. She looked around in confusion, which turned to worry.

     She was in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar scents, and without her mother . . . and she was starting to feel hungry; not a good combination. "Well . . . at least there's some berries nearby . . ."

-attempt to pick some berries

-go looking for your mother

-try to remember

-stay still where you are

-call out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Wulfy

Suddenly, an odd sound came.... "gobble gobble"

     Jumping to his paws, Wulfy looked around trying to find where the sound was coming from.

     "Hello?" He called anxiously

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

-attempt to pick some berries

-go looking for your mother

     Reaching out, Mist grabbed some berries. "I'll look for mom after I've eaten something," she thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Jumping to his paws, Wulfy looked around trying to find where the sound was coming from.

     "Hello?" He called anxiously

     Reaching out, Mist grabbed some berries. "I'll look for mom after I've eaten something," she thought.

Wulfy

"Gobble gobble!" you saw an odd looking creature. It was grey, had pointy, yellow snout...it was half the size of your mother, but twice as wide. It's tail fanned out in an odd manner.

Mist

You found it hard to grasp the berries in your paws. Finally, you managed to grab ahold of one, but it was stuck to the bush.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Wulfy

"Gobble gobble!" you saw an odd looking creature. It was grey, had pointy, yellow snout...it was half the size of your mother, but twice as wide. It's tail fanned out in an odd manner.

     "W-what? What are you?" He asked the strange creature. He had never seen something like it before, was it friendly? It seemed to be, since it wasn't doing much of anything. He tentatively reached out a paw to poke at it.

 

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Mist

You found it hard to grasp the berries in your paws. Finally, you managed to grab ahold of one, but it was stuck to the bush.

     In her attempt of yanking on the berry to get it off the bush, when the berry came loose (from the force to get it off), she sent herself rolling backwards. At least she got the berry, she supposed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     "W-what? What are you?" He asked the strange creature. He had never seen something like it before, was it friendly? It seemed to be, since it wasn't doing much of anything. He tentatively reached out a paw to poke at it.

 

     In her attempt of yanking on the berry to get it off the bush, when the berry came loose (from the force to get it off), she sent herself rolling backwards. At least she got the berry, she supposed.

Wulfy

The creature jumped back "Gobble-gobble-gauk!" it yelled. You could see fear in its eyes.

Mist

You held the berry. It was now smooshed from its rough journey down, and you accidentally smooshed it further while holding it. (also if you're wondering why I'm making it so hard on you to get berries, not only is ur character a child, but they have digging paw and claw, no berry collecting ability that I can see. This isn't exactly like niche, but the character's genes will effect their abilities (at least in terms of what they do best)) 

 

Edited by Chiyanna
it's...bad grammer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Wulfy

The creature jumped back "Gobble-gobble-gauk!" it yelled. You could see fear in its eyes.

     "AHHHHH!Wulfy shrieked in response to the loud noise it made, and scrambled backwards.

 

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Mist

You held the berry. It was now smooshed from its rough journey down, and you accidentally smooshed it further while holding it.

     Staring down at the smooshed berry in her paws . . . "Well that's just great . . ." she grumbled, licking what little remained of the berry off of her paws.

 

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(also if you're wondering why I'm making it so hard on you to get berries, not only is ur character a child, but they have digging paw and claw, no berry collecting ability that I can see. This isn't exactly like niche, but the character's genes will effect their abilities (at least in terms of what they do best)) 

[Lol, makes sense. Plus it's fun making the characters struggle; more realistic]

  • Eek! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     "AHHHHH!Wulfy shrieked in response to the loud noise it made, and scrambled backwards.

 

     Staring down at the smooshed berry in her paws . . . "Well that's just great . . ." she grumbled, licking what little remained of the berry off of her paws.

 

[Lol, makes sense. Plus it's fun making the characters struggle; more realistic]

The creature ran off into the grasses as he shreiked.

-

It helped your hunger a little bit...but then your stomach growled.

-Try to pick another berry

-Call out

-Go looking for your mother

-Smell for danger or food

-Look around some more, maybe you'll find something useful, like food

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The creature ran off into the grasses as he shreiked.

     Wulfy sat there, mildly terrified, and looked around frantically. "Nothing heard that . . . right?" he thought.

 

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

-Go looking for your mother

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

-Look around some more, maybe you'll find something useful, like food

     Well that ended in failure. Standing up, Mist decided it would do her better to see if she could find her mother, and maybe she can find something else to eat along the way . . . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Wulfy sat there, mildly terrified, and looked around frantically. "Nothing heard that . . . right?" he thought.

 

     Well that ended in failure. Standing up, Mist decided it would do her better to see if she could find her mother, and maybe she can find something else to eat along the way . . . 

He heard nohing for a few minutes...and then there was rustling in the grasses behind him.

-

Which way to go?

-Sniff and listen

-Straight ahead

-To the left

-To the right

-Behind you

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

He heard nohing for a few minutes...and then there was rustling in the grasses behind him.

     Freezing on the spot, he listened closely, then slowly turned his head toward the sound.

 

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

-Straight ahead

     She decided to just start walking straight ahead

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Freezing on the spot, he listened closely, then slowly turned his head toward the sound.

 

     She decided to just start walking straight ahead

 

 

The creature let out a whimper as your gaze fell upon it. It was about your size. It had a strong, strange scent. The scents coming from it seemed to indicate danger. Its eyes showed fear. Its brown, shaggy, and tangled coat was speckled with bright red. It let out something between a whimper and a growl, its eyes gazing into yours

-

You walked. The grass around you became brown. You passed an odd looking berry bush. It was green and had mini twigs all over it that looked sharp. 

-Stop to look at this/pick berries

-Scent the air

-Listen

-Keep walking

-Call out

-Look around this area

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The creature let out a whimper as your gaze fell upon it. It was about your size. It had a strong, strange scent. The scents coming from it seemed to indicate danger. Its eyes showed fear. Its brown, shaggy, and tangled coat was speckled with bright red. It let out something between a whimper and a growl, its eyes gazing into yours

     "Um . . . h-hello?" Wulfy whimpered, taking a few steps backwards. He didn't wanna take any chances, better get a bit of distance.

 

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

-Keep walking

     It looked kinda spikey, she didn't wanna accidently stab herself while trying to get any of the berries from it. Maybe she'll find something that would be easier it get food from.

     Continuing to walk, she kept her eyes, ears, and nose out for anything she could find.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Snowdrift 

"You're afraid of me?" squeaked the voice, "I'm afraid of you! Why don't you open your eyes?" 

-Sniff in the direction of the voice

-Open your eyes

-Attempt to crawl away

-Call for help

-Lay there in fear

-Other

Snowdrift opened her eyes while laying in fear

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You chewed a berry that was only halfway in your mouth, juice spurting everywhere

Plum yelped at the juice now matting their fur, wriggling to figure out what it was

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     "Um . . . h-hello?" Wulfy whimpered, taking a few steps backwards. He didn't wanna take any chances, better get a bit of distance.

 

     It looked kinda spikey, she didn't wanna accidently stab herself while trying to get any of the berries from it. Maybe she'll find something that would be easier it get food from.

     Continuing to walk, she kept her eyes, ears, and nose out for anything she could find.

"Yip?" said the creature. 

-

You continued through the strange brown grasses. And then, you smelled something familiar...saltiness. It was faint, but there.

-Follow the scent

-Continue going straight

-Look around this area

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Modiano Cards said:

Snowdrift opened her eyes while laying in fear

Plum yelped at the juice now matting their fur, wriggling to figure out what it was

Snowdrift

Before you sat an orangish creature about your size. They had a slightly annoyed expression, but it changed to a happy expression as they saw your eyes were open. "See? I'm a cub, like you." (are gems visible on these nichelings or just a marker of how old they are for us? I haven't thought about that)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Snowdrift

Before you sat an orangish creature about your size. They had a slightly annoyed expression, but it changed to a happy expression as they saw your eyes were open. "See? I'm a cub, like you." (are gems visible on these nichelings or just a marker of how old they are for us? I haven't thought about that)

(They have them)

Snowdrift mewed curiously

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Modiano Cards said:

Snowdrift opened her eyes while laying in fear

Plum yelped at the juice now matting their fur, wriggling to figure out what it was

Plum

The sticky juice was all over you...more of the berries had gotten on your pelt than in your mouth. But being a very small cub, you has still gotten enough to make you no longer hungry (not full either, but at least you wouldn't starve)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Plum

The sticky juice was all over you...more of the berries had gotten on your pelt than in your mouth. But being a very small cub, you has still gotten enough to make you no longer hungry (not full either, but at least you wouldn't starve)

Plum rolled over to escape the juice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

You now noticed as the cub lifted its head a small green blob on its chest. "See? I'm harmless. And besides, I gonna take care of you until our moms return." He looked confident.

Snowdrift crawled to the stranger

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...