Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay


Chiyanna
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

Snowdrift crawled to the stranger

You couldn't even make it out of your nest before your limbs ached. And then there was the nest edge, an impossible cliff to climb. But the cub smiled at you and stepped into the nest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You couldn't even make it out of your nest before your limbs ached. And then there was the nest edge, an impossible cliff to climb. But the cub smiled at you and stepped into the nest.

Snowdrift finally aquiesced

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Suddenly a strange scent overwhelmed you...it smelled dangerous.

(also blame the dice)

Plum stood completely still, not making a sound

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

Snowdrift finally aquiesced

Plum stood completely still, not making a sound

The cub curled up next to you. 

-

The creature came up suddenly behind you, you could feel its breath. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The cub curled up next to you. 

-

The creature came up suddenly behind you, you could feel its breath. 

Snowdrift dozed off

 

Plum did notihng, trying -unknowingly- to play dead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

Snowdrift dozed off

 

Plum did notihng, trying -unknowingly- to play dead.

Snowdrift

-Sleep deeply

-Dream

-Sleep fitfully

Plum

-game paused (I'm going to give another player a chance to save you)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Snowdrift

-Sleep deeply

-Dream

-Sleep fitfully

Plum

-game paused (I'm going to give another player a chance to save you)

Snowdrift slept deeply

The stranger near Plum sniffed them, later leaving as it thought it was carrion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

Snowdrift slept deeply

The stranger near Plum sniffed them, later leaving as it thought it was carrion

Snowdrift

-continue to next day

-wait for other players

Plum

(the creature is a bearyena and it's about to eat you unless Safiracoyfolf risks her character or Friendlybearyena comes back or I npc Erixo but I don't think friendlybearyena would want me to play her character without her permission.

This rlly sucks...it was such a low chance to encounter a bearyena the first day and then the bearyena had a 2/3 chance of ignoring u but the dice be like NOPE SUFFER)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yip?" said the creature. 

     "Um . . . I'm Wulfy, who are you?" He said, cautiously taking another step back.

 

11 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

-Follow the scent

     At the sent of salt, Mist quickly made her way to the source of the smell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     "Um . . . I'm Wulfy, who are you?" He said, cautiously taking another step back.

 

     At the sent of salt, Mist quickly made her way to the source of the smell

The creature turned around and dissapeared into the grasses.

-

As you followed the scent, you began to notice another scent...a strong, musky, scent that warned you of danger. But you also began to recgonize your surroundings...and it seemed that if you wanted to get back to where you were you would have to follow the dangerous scent...

-Follow the dangerous scent

-Go the opposite direction

-Slightly vere off the scent trail

-Call out

-Listen and smell

-Check the area

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The creature turned around and dissapeared into the grasses.

     With a sigh of relief, Wulfy sat down. "Well that was kinda scary," he muttered to himself.

 

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

As you followed the scent, you began to notice another scent...a strong, musky, scent that warned you of danger. But you also began to recgonize your surroundings...and it seemed that if you wanted to get back to where you were you would have to follow the dangerous scent...

-Follow the dangerous scent

     Puffing her fur up, Mist decided to head in the direction of the scent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     With a sigh of relief, Wulfy sat down. "Well that was kinda scary," he muttered to himself.

 

     Puffing her fur up, Mist decided to head in the direction of the scent.

A few minutes later, the grass rustled again.

-Sniff the air

-Tense up

-Stay deathly still

-Call out to whoever is in the grass

-Attempt to scramble out of the nest

-Growl in warning

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     With a sigh of relief, Wulfy sat down. "Well that was kinda scary," he muttered to himself.

 

     Puffing her fur up, Mist decided to head in the direction of the scent.

Mist

The scent grew stronger, underneath its stench came the salty smell...and other familiar smells. You saw some patches of trampled grass. 

-Continue in this direction

-Turn around

-Call out

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Stay deathly still

     Wulfy froze on the spot. Maybe if he stayed quiet and didn't move, it wouldn't notice him.

 

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The scent grew stronger, underneath its stench came the salty smell...and other familiar smells. You saw some patches of trampled grass. 

-Continue in this direction

     Mist continued forward

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Wulfy froze on the spot. Maybe if he stayed quiet and didn't move, it wouldn't notice him.

 

     Mist continued forward

Wulfy

Out bounded the brown creature, it dragged behind it a smaller white and red creature. The red on the creature looked...out of place. And you noticed some red on the brown creature too. It stopped at the threshhold to the nest and said, "yip?"

-

You walked until the stench was completely overwhelming, and then you saw something brown through the grasses...

-Peer through the grasses cautiously

-Poke your head out of the grasses

-Call out

-Run away

-Listen and sniff

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Wulfy

Out bounded the brown creature, it dragged behind it a smaller white and red creature. The red on the creature looked...out of place. And you noticed some red on the brown creature too. It stopped at the threshhold to the nest and said, "yip?"

     Wulfy stared at it for a moment . . .

     It didn't seem aggressive. Taking a cautious step forward, he sniffed at the white thing it had brought with it.

 

8 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

-Poke your head out of the grasses

     Mist stuck her head out between the grass

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Wulfy stared at it for a moment . . .

     It didn't seem aggressive. Taking a cautious step forward, he sniffed at the white thing it had brought with it.

 

     Mist stuck her head out between the grass

(also can Wulfy walk now? before he couldn't)

It had a strange and frightening smell...but also...it smelled kinda like berries and something else. And smelling it made his stomach growl.

-

Mist

You saw a terrifying, huge, brown creature. It had rows of sharp teeth and huge claws and was three times as big as your mother. In front of it was a small cub lying still. The terrifying creature let out a growl, bearing down on the cub.

That cub...seemed familiar...but you couldn't quite place where you'd seen them before.

-Call out to the cub

-Run out and try and distract the creature

-Attack the creature

-Run away screaming

-Silently slip away

-Stay and watch, petrified

-Throw something at the creature

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(also can Wulfy walk now? before he couldn't)

It had a strange and frightening smell...but also...it smelled kinda like berries and something else. And smelling it made his stomach growl.

[No he can't, but he can try, lol]

     Glancing up at the creature, he debated on trying to take it. It did look like the creature was offering after all.

 

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

-Other

     Moving as fast as her paws could take her, she darted forward, grabbed the cub by the scruff of it's neck, and tried her best to drag the cub away from the giant beast 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

[No he can't, but he can try, lol]

     Glancing up at the creature, he debated on trying to take it. It did look like the creature was offering after all.

 

     Moving as fast as her paws could take her, she darted forward, grabbed the cub by the scruff of it's neck, and tried her best to drag the cub away from the giant beast 

Wulfy

The creature yipped and took a bite out of the white creature. It then pushed it into the nest

Mist

The large creature snapped at the place the cub was just moments before. Upon missing it spotted you and let out a terrifying, loud, noise that caused the air around you to move. 

-wait for Modiano's reply

@Modiano Cards

Plum

You were suddenly grabbed by the scruff.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Wulfy

The creature yipped and took a bite out of the white creature. It then pushed it into the nest

     Leaning forward, he took a bite; keeping his eyes on the creature

 

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(Also @SafiraCoyfolf what timezone r u in/what time is it for u rn cause it seems whenever you're online it's evening or night where I am. I have to go to sleep soon)

[Where I am it's currently 8:25pm, I just have a habit of going to bed at 4/5am, and waking up at around 12-3pm]

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Leaning forward, he took a bite; keeping his eyes on the creature

 

[Where I am it's currently 8:25pm, I just have a habit of going to bed at 4/5am, and waking up at around 12-3pm]

(oh, wow! Where I am now it is 10:30 and recently I've been getting to bed at 11. Though I rlly should go to bed earlier)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Leaning forward, he took a bite; keeping his eyes on the creature

 

[Where I am it's currently 8:25pm, I just have a habit of going to bed at 4/5am, and waking up at around 12-3pm]

Wulfy

It was watching you eat, but didn't appear hostile. The food had an interesting texture, not as juicy as berries and more chewy. It tasted strange, but good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@SafiraCoyfolfMist

The creature easily caught up to you as you attempted to drag the cub to safety. It was now bearing down on you, you could feel its breath.

-Let go of the cub and run away

-Let go of the cub momentarily to bite the creature

-Scratch the creature

-Continue trying to drag the cub to safety

-Other

@Modiano Cards

You were being dragged across the ground. The overwhelming scent got less overwhelming, but then you felt the ground vibrate and the scent became overwhelming again.

-Struggle to get free

-Attempt to crawl away from the overwhelming scent

-Squeak with fear

-Stay deathly still

-Call out

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...