Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay

Chiyanna

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

You were being dragged across the ground. The overwhelming scent got less overwhelming, but then you felt the ground vibrate and the scent became overwhelming again.

-Struggle to get free

-Attempt to crawl away from the overwhelming scent

-Squeak with fear

-Stay deathly still

-Call out

-Other

Plum stayed still. It definitely didn't realize they was alive

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

Plum stayed still. It definitely didn't realize they was alive

(now we wait for Safira. And since u two never seem to be online at the same time and since Plum's just gonna continue to play dead, is it alright if we continue this scene until something changes (i.e. the threat is gone or u get flung into the bushes or something u would need to react to?) Or if Safira lets go of your scruff, for instance, do u want the chance to react to that or will Plum continue to play dead? And if you are about to die and there's nothing u can rlly do do you still want me to pause so u can do like one last action or something?)

• Paw up 1

Just now, smorda da angel dragon said:

hoi my iphone 10 is going off lol

(Yes, this is my rp so it makes sense that a lot of notifications come from here lol

Ppl who aren't in the rp are noticing it that's awesome it means its not dead and may expand in the future)

13 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

Wulfy

It was watching you eat, but didn't appear hostile. The food had an interesting texture, not as juicy as berries and more chewy. It tasted strange, but good.

Wulfy continued to eat

3 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

Continue trying to drag the cub to safety

She didn't want to risk dropping the cub, if she did, the beast might try to snatch it. So she kept trying to drag the cub away.

[Also, sorry if I just don't respond for long amounts of time, I had surgery yesterday to get my wisdom teeth removed, so I'm in pain city right now and am most likely just going to sleep for the next week or so :, ). I'll respond when I can]

• Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Wulfy continued to eat

She didn't want to risk dropping the cub, if she did, the beast might try to snatch it. So she kept trying to drag the cub away.

[Also, sorry if I just don't respond for long amounts of time, I had surgery yesterday to get my wisdom teeth removed, so I'm in pain city right now and am most likely just going to sleep for the next week or so :, ). I'll respond when I can]

Wulfy

You were now full. You had eaten about half of the creature.

-Burb

-Yawn

-Look up at the brown creature

-Attempt to shove the rest toward the brown creature

-Attempt to thank the brown creature/talk to it

-Squirm

-Other

Mist

The creature swiped at you and the cub with one of its claws. It scratched the cub and you could see a lot of red surfacing on the cub's side. 

-Continue trying to drag the cub away toward the grass

-Look around to think up a plan

-Attempt to drag the cub around the brown creature

-Scratch the brown creature

-Call out for help

-Abandon the cub and run away

-Try and distract the brown creature

-Other

Look up at the brown creature

-Attempt to shove the rest toward the brown creature

Looking up at the creature, Wulfy shoved the rest of the food towards it. "Th-thanks," he studdered.

Other

"Uh oh . . ." Mist thought. This wasn't going the way she wanted it to . . .

With a grunt of effort, she pulled the cub behind her, setting it down, and putting herself between the beast and the cub; this thing wasn't gonna get to the cub if she could help it!

With a growl, she lurched forward and sunk her teeth into the beasts leg, and holding on with her claws.

3 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Looking up at the creature, Wulfy shoved the rest of the food towards it. "Th-thanks," he studdered.

"Uh oh . . ." Mist thought. This wasn't going the way she wanted it to . . .

With a grunt of effort, she pulled the cub behind her, setting it down, and putting herself between the beast and the cub; this thing wasn't gonna get to the cub if she could help it!

With a growl, she lurched forward and sunk her teeth into the beasts leg, and holding on with her claws.

Wulfy

The creature looked happy and said "yip!" and then began to eat the rest.

Mist

The beast growled in surprise and shreiked when you bit and clawed its front leg. It tried to shake you off as it began to back away.

-Hold on with all of your might

-Let go

-Climb up its leg

-Other

If I can still join @Chousbbs

Name: Inana

Gender/pronouns: Female (she/they)

Genes and Appearance:20211016152817_1.thumb.jpg.53fc54179a726247f755c73757b210c7.jpgInana.thumb.png.0bd581d0190e2ab060d5e12b58016eeb.png

Basic personality: Playful, kinda a coward sometimes

Info about the island(s) their mother was from/their parents/their backstory (optional): no information, she had her memory wiped away when she woke up on the shore

Other: Has a very rare eye mutation that causes her to be almost colorblind, but she can see some things other nichelings can't. She stays mute most of the time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

If I can still join @Chousbbs

Name: Inana

Gender/pronouns: Female (she/they)

Genes and Appearance:20211016152817_1.thumb.jpg.53fc54179a726247f755c73757b210c7.jpgInana.thumb.png.0bd581d0190e2ab060d5e12b58016eeb.png

Basic personality: Playful, kinda a coward sometimes

Info about the island(s) their mother was from/their parents/their backstory (optional): no information, she had her memory wiped away when she woke up on the shore

Other: Has a very rare eye mutation that causes her to be almost colorblind, but she can see some things other nichelings can't. She stays mute most of the time.

(what age is she? U may be able to join especially since Friendly Bearyena has dropped off the face of the earth, but if u do u might carry the plague onto the island...

I wasn't planning on accepting any more nichelings into the rp until children were born (in which case they'd be adopted out to players or npced by me) but I can probably make an exception.)

10 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

(what age is she? U may be able to join especially since Friendly Bearyena has dropped off the face of the earth, but if u do u might carry the plague onto the island...

I wasn't planning on accepting any more nichelings into the rp until children were born (in which case they'd be adopted out to players or npced by me) but I can probably make an exception.)

I'd prefer teen/young adult, but since you said child she can be child.

On 10/15/2021 at 3:47 AM, Chousbbs said:

Wulfy

The creature looked happy and said "yip!" and then began to eat the rest.

Deciding that the creature was, in fact, friendly, Wulfy shuffled himself down into the nest. He was feeling a bit tired from all the excitement so far today.

On 10/15/2021 at 3:47 AM, Chousbbs said:

Let go

Mist let go of the beast's leg, darted back over to the cub, and picked it back up.

Hopefully that bite would distract the beast and catch it off guard long enough for her to get herself and the cub outta here . . .

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Deciding that the creature was, in fact, friendly, Wulfy shuffled himself down into the nest. He was feeling a bit tired from all the excitement so far today.

Mist let go of the beast's leg, darted back over to the cub, and picked it back up.

Hopefully that bite would distract the beast and catch it off guard long enough for her to get herself and the cub outta here . . .

Wulfy

You were feeling tired...

The creature finished up eating and looked at you. It yawned and cautiously padded forward.

-Invite it into the nest

-Turn your back on it and hope it gets the point

-Block it from entering the nest

-Stay still

-Growl at it

-Other

Mist

The beast seemed distracted by its wound for a moment, but then growled in rage and turned back to where you had been. You had already dragged the cub back into the grasses, however. 

-Stay still

-Look around to develop a plan

-Jump out of the grasses and growl at the beast, warning it to stay away from the cub

-Dart out and distract the beast by getting it to chase you away from the cub.

-Call for help

-Other

21 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

-Invite it into the nest

Shuffling over, Wulfy made some room for his new friend to lay down.

22 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

Other

As quietly and as calmly as she could, Mist, not turning around, pulled herself and the cub backwards through the grass and away from the beast. She didn't wanna stick around and wait for it to find them

3 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

(when do I start @Chousbbs?)

(also sorry if you don't have time now, I know there are time zones)

(I probably won't have much time today either lol. Usually I just respond whenever I am on and u csn respond whenever u are unless ur interacting with another player.

U'll be fine as long as u dont go offline for like a week or more without announcing you will be gone)

• Paw up 1

16 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Shuffling over, Wulfy made some room for his new friend to lay down.

As quietly and as calmly as she could, Mist, not turning around, pulled herself and the cub backwards through the grass and away from the beast. She didn't wanna stick around and wait for it to find them

Wulfy

The creature yipped and jumped into the nest, an excited expression on its face.

• Like 1